Message from the John Birch Society

The enemies of freedom know how to take advantage of crisis. For years, we have suggested avoiding protests and demonstrations due to the opportunity for violence. We have long thought that if the same amount of time and resources were spent doorbelling local neighborhoods, then the reach of the effort would be far greater than any rally or demonstration.

The FBI has a history of entrapping frustrated citizens, so we look at their latest leaked memo with an eye of suspicion. The FBI is suggesting that an organized group of Donald Trump supporters are encouraging people to storm the capitols of all 50 states.

If events were being planned in every state capitol, then why aren’t patriots aware of them? Plus, who in their right mind would be planning armed demonstrations and sieges? This has all the hallmarks of being some sort of trap. Of course, if anything does happen, it’ll be used against the movement as a whole—just like the events from last week.

Therefore, we urge members, supporters and all freedom-loving patriots to avoid demonstrations. The FBI points to the days leading through January 24 as ripe for these types of plans. If you do see evidence of these plans, please forward them to your Coordinator or to HQ immediately.

Unfortunately, the Jan. 6 violent incident at the Capitol is providing leftist lawmakers and Big Tech with reasons to shut conservatives up and, perhaps, to take other freedom-infringing actions.

In response, President Donald Trump urged supporters on Wednesday to refrain from violence and other forms of lawlessness:

“In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind. That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You.”

There is the very real concern that within the next few days, the Deep State will use further protests, especially if they turn violent, as reason to further strip law-abiding Americans of their freedoms. If patriotic Americans are entrapped in violence, this could lead to justification for speech censure and even gun legislation.

Former JBS CEO Art Thompson explained in a December video how the Deep State uses false flag incidents to crack down on freedoms. You can learn more here: False Flags and Militancy : The John Birch Society

Then take a look at the Restore Election Integrity project and plan to work with others and your state legislators to clean up the mess, especially in battleground states. With your help, we will lead the way back to the Constitution and restore American freedom!

Stay safe out there!

So nice to hear the truth for once:

"I would never join a club that would have Me as a member..." ~Mark Twain

I call their bullshit:

Unfortunately, the Jan. 6 violent incident at the Capitol is providing leftist lawmakers and Big Tech with reasons to shut conservatives up and, perhaps, to take other freedom-infringing actions.

you are not going to get freedom back by sitting at home, asking nicely. It's an excuse to stay home, to stay uninvolved and watch from sidelines.

Commies don't need your participation as a reason, they'll do it regardless and spin excuses out of thin air, which Jan 6 confirmed perfectly. The media narrative and the truth, especially how it compares with 2020 riots is all bullshit.

Birchers, GFY, you are drunk.

As a child, I always heard the JBS mocked as "seeing communists behind every bush".

After I met a few of them while campaigning for Ron Paul (as were they), I learned they had been maligned.

We don't exactly see eye to eye, but they are constitutionalists who recognize threats both foreign and domestic.

JBS used to be considered antisemitic because of associating apostate Bolsheviks with Judaism in general. Some chapters stereotypically blamed Communism on a global Jewish conspiracy and that dragged their reputation down.

I didn't think they were still around anymore.

I think Mad Magazine occasionally made desultory fun of them,
but couldn't really get up the energy to do a coherent job.

Like, if you were a kid reading about them there for the first time,
you couldn't even really figure out WTF they were talking about.

As a child, I always heard the JBS mocked as "seeing communists behind every bush".

After I met a few of them while campaigning for Ron Paul (as were they), I learned they had been maligned.

We don't exactly see eye to eye, but they are constitutionalists who recognize threats both foreign and domestic.
I have heard that JBS has been viciously attacked in the past and people have been shamed from being associated with the organization. I am too young to remember this first hand, but people have told me about this.

I think it's horrible to throw fellow patriots under the bus. If you believe in America. If you believe in the principles of our founding fathers. If you want to protect our country and our constitution, then you're my friend. I don't care what the name of your organization is, I support all patriots. I don't throw patriots under the bus.

I fully support JBS. I think their message is wonderful. We need many more organizations like JBS, in my opinion. Look at how many organizations the Left has. They have BLM, ANTIFA, Southern Poverty Law Center, All On The Line, The Brookings Institute.. the list is endless. Conservatives have the NRA and JBS... that's 2. We need a LOT more conservative organizations. We need to ban together through organizations like the Left does. This is powerful. Organizing is power. Let's not shame Conservative groups. Maybe they made mistakes in the past. Everyone makes mistakes. No one is perfect. I'd rather us learn from our mistakes and support fellow conservatives then throw them under the bus for the first imperfection we can point out. You don't see the Left throwing each other under the bus. We shouldn't throw fellow patriots under the bus. When a fellow patriot falls down, we should help them up, dust them off and give them words of encouragement. That's my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

JBS used to be considered antisemitic because of associating apostate Bolsheviks with Judaism in general. Some chapters stereotypically blamed Communism on a global Jewish conspiracy and that dragged their reputation down.

I didn't think they were still around anymore.
Back in the dark ages, I'm told my grandmother tried joining JBS, but she was turned down for being Jewish. She was very, very Conservative and saw Communism with her own eyes.

Back
Top Bottom