• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Members Deployed

The only other ones I know of, is C-phers brother-in-law, and our son. Which basically is family members. Not board members.

Welcome back Tank hun!! (which probably explains why Mrs. Tank hasn't been around much. [lol] [wink] ) Thanks for doing what you do dearest, and if you do go back, make sure you stay safe.

its nice to be back though I have not made it back to Maine just yet:D been holed up in VT [wink]

not sure yet if I will be going right back though it is a 50-50 right now. we shall see.

thank you all for your support of me and esspecially for my wife.

Hi Tank, enjoy your time back, and what fast food place are we hitting up first? Good luck in whatever you're going to do. You know you both have our support in whatever you decide.

MrsWildweasel said:
Hi Tank, enjoy your time back, and what fast food place are we hitting up first? Good luck in whatever you're going to do. You know you both have our support in whatever you decide.

What Sue said. :D [wink]

Back
Top Bottom