Medical Marijuana and Guns

While I agree the likelihood of a death form just marijuana alone are slim to none. The fact remains that if the marijuana had not been in the equation the death would not have occurred. It also remains a fact that marijuana is illegal in every state due to federal law no matter what state law may wish make it so. Marijuana is a drug that slows down reaction times among other effects (and to be technically correct for those who wish to nit pick facts) causes death to both the user and innocent bystanders via many routes.
BWEAH BLOOD IN THE STEREETS FROM REEFER!!!! MAKE IT SCHTOP!!!!! [rofl]

This is the kind of pap antis use when they talk about regulating guns. I realize "weed" isn't a right, but the arguments you've used here are just as dumb and vacuous, and tiring as the ones the antis use. It almost borders on stereotypical moral panic BS.

-Mike

Last edited:
.... Marijuana is a drug that slows down reaction times among other effects (and to be technically correct for those who wish to nit pick facts) causes death to both the user and innocent bystanders via many routes.
Do you smoke MJ ?
How much do/did you smoke to get that effect ?
Where do you get your assertion/facts from ?

I don't smoke, just want to be educated.
Thanks.

Do you smoke MJ ?
How much do/did you smoke to get that effect ?
Where do you get your assertion/facts from ?

I don't smoke, just want to be educated.
Thanks.
We also need to outlaw being tired and eating foods that contain tryptophan... Like eggs, pumpkin seeds, turkey etc... They all slow down your reaction time and could be deadly... [laugh]

Oh, that means outlawing driving after sex for men too...

OR... we could just hold people accountable for their actions regardless of their chemical condition? Just a thought?

Cannabis as a whole was outlawed to prevent it's inevitible takeover of the cotton/textiles industry, it has nothing to do with it's effects. The reefer madness rhetoric of this guy clearly screams "I'm a retired cop, and I can't get over our failed dare program so I'll keep spouting incorrect statements to reaffirm my authority because I no longer have a badge and I'm wrinkley". There has never been a single recorded overdose, it's literally impossible without consuming 40 some odd pounds of it, and if that was food, you'd be in far worse off shape, shall we ban food? However it is possible to be a retard and post on forums, both achievment points you have managed to associate with your username on NES. If you had retracted your statement, and for the record it is completely false on all accounts, and at least did a tad bit of homework outside your "How to violate civil rights vol 2: circa 1953", I wouldn't be tearing at the fabric of your character, unfortunately you're sticking to your guns, thus, my behavior.

2+2 does not equal 5 just as cannabis has never killed anyone. It never has, and you guessed it....it never will. Whoever your antique chief is, let him know he got "whipper snappered by the dang shibby shanks" (is that how you guys used to talk?), and that he doesn't have a clue, and remind him that there are worse things than having no memory, like getting ripped to shreds by the go-time clock keeper on NES.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marijuana is a drug that slows down reaction times among other effects (and to be technically correct for those who wish to nit pick facts) causes death to both the user and innocent bystanders via many routes.

Other than being shot by overly-aggressive law enforcement officers for violating drug laws, the major routes are the same as those through which testosterone (poor judgement), cell phones, pagers and car radios (distraction while driving) kill people.

Ken

Other than being shot by overly-aggressive law enforcement officers for violating drug laws, the major routes are the same as those through which testosterone (poor judgement), cell phones, pagers and car radios (distraction while driving) kill people.

Ken

Not to mention alcohol, at a much higher rate.

[wink]
299095_299059743441963_212516735429598_1428936_649467808_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom