• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MAURA HEALY

Needed an attention grabbing title. We have a mission today. Get your ass up and go vote, once you are done, call every single gun owner you know and make sure they know about Maura's tryannical edict that infringes on the rights of MA gun owners and FFLs. If they don't know what she did explain it to them and make sure they go vote for McMahon.

I understand we have an uphill battle, do your part and then go help other gun owners do their part. Convince them to go, give them a ride if need be. Let's just get every gun owner we know out voting for our rights. Go early so you can get to your gun owner friends and family members before they vote. Let's go NES! Let's at least give a strong push. We may not win because of where we live but lets not give up.

Mods, I know there is another thread for McMahon, bit this is important and needs to be seen. NES community, let's keep this thread bumped to the top so people see it.

I saw the title and promptly threw up three times. She's like Fauxcahomtas's little sister, filled with self-righteous screeching! Yes, I will certainly vote-good reminder.

Yeah, I was seeing red and could hear my heart pounding in my ears as soon as I read it. f*** the both of them.

Is it me or does everybody else feel like there getting ready to storm the beaches today!! It’s MASS and we are grossly outnumbered but not outgunned (for now). Vote 2 or 3 times if u have to, WE GOTTA SEND THE FAKE INDIAN AND HOOLAHOOPS LESBIAN PACKING!!!!!
And if your in the 6th district don’t forget to shit all over “Better Call Seth” Moulton!!!! Let’s Roll!

tenor.gif

Is it me or does everybody else feel like there getting ready to storm the beaches today!! It’s MASS and we are grossly outnumbered but not outgunned (for now). Vote 2 or 3 times if u have to, WE GOTTA SEND THE FAKE INDIAN AND HOOLAHOOPS LESBIAN PACKING!!!!!
And if your in the 6th district don’t forget to shit all over “Better Call Seth” Moulton!!!! Let’s Roll!
Didnt know until last week he had competition... not a well run campaign, poor guy is probably going to get smoked.

Taking my lunch break to vote this morning.
I dropped my little boy off at my mother's this morning and she asked "Are you voting today?" Yes of course mom. "Are you voting democrat?" LOL mom you have known me for 39 years right? NO.
I'm guessing she's going to try to implant liberal idealism into his little head every chance she gets. It will be offset while he's with me but I work so goddamn much I barely get to see the little guy.

Back
Top Bottom