• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healy to lend voice.

I think one of you read it all. Just one.

Ideally, your firearms safety training card would replace the LTC, you'd show that when you purchase a gun, do the 4473, and the state would stay out of licensing, as it's a pointless expense for the individual and the state given the redundancy of a 4473 and a LTC.
Sons.gif

Never bothered to learn someone else's thought process or reasoning to out debate them? Or do you just sit inside an echo chamber listening to only that which you want to hear. God forbid you learn something. edit: even if it's from someone else's mistakes.

Marx like all commies was a violent crossdressing psychopath pedophile.

Speaking of which, is that you in your avatar? Because you simultaneously look like a trucker and the prostitute he just murdered

And you should familiarize with the 2A not being absolute and is not unlimited, unless you disagree with the Heller decision.
The heller decision is poop.

Plain f***ing english.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Infringe refers to encroachment on a public or sovereign right – in other words, a right held collectively by the people as a sovereign body, like a State

View: https://youtu.be/O5IYKMalBEU

charlie-and-the-chocolate-factory-willy-wonka.gif

Never bothered to learn someone else's thought process or reasoning to out debate them? Or do you just sit inside an echo chamber listening to only that which you want to hear. God forbid you learn something. edit: even if it's from someone else's mistakes.
To be honest that's a no from me.
If the goal is to attack me and take what's mine , I have zero interest in the thought process that brought them there.
I would be interested in hearing their screams .

You're still missing the point. Who defines the "major" orgs?

Why is a certificate from @Agnotology's School for Kids that Want to Shoot Good not good enough? Why should you be required to get certified to teach the NRA's materials?

Further, how do they confirm the certificate an applicant is holding is real?

And after we've done that, who controls the background check?

It's a fine thought process. Unfortunately, it hasn't considered the actual process for implementation.

Me trying to work through that left me stumped. You're right. Half baked on ideals at best. Ditto on whatluck's
Yup. You made a comment about how the average person is too stupid to own a gun but you're smart enough to know what's good for everyone else right?

This has nothing to do with safety. You just want the state to have the power to decide who gets which rights. So you can feel safe. You would trade your countryman's liberty for your own false sense of safety. Makes you a bootlicker. And a tyrant. Hopefully you're not in any position of power like pta board member or crossing guard

You can't compromise on fundamentals, you just end up compromised. Anyone who advocates for expansion of federal govt in any way is

While I hope that people have enough brain cells to be trained or just otherwise learn to handle firearms to not put themselves, or at the very least other's in danger, it's a pipe dream.

Marx like all commies was a violent crossdressing psychopath pedophile.

Speaking of which, is that you in your avatar? Because you simultaneously look like a trucker and the prostitute he just murdered

When I was younger, I used to twitch stream full time. When I rebranded from "BigNick" to "Agnotology", I decided to do something silly for the day 1 charity stream that was 24 hours long. I put on a wig, a pink minions shirt that was entirely too small, and due to my fatness, a 44C bra that only required 1 thin sock on each side to fill out. I got the moobies. It was a fun time, got a lot of great interactions from my stream, and the highlight was the PFP you see. I had a ball python at the time, and you can see the tank over my right shoulder I raised almost $1000 to help a family that had lost their jobs the first and third week of December, and made sure their kids had a Christmas. Me being silly was a small price to pay for that. And yes, that hat says "FAP".

Last edited:
The heller decision is poop.

Plain f***ing english.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Infringe refers to encroachment on a public or sovereign right – in other words, a right held collectively by the people as a sovereign body, like a State

We are either stuck with Heller, or precedent means nothing and anything SCOTUS rules on can be overturned in the future. Pick one.

To be honest that's a no from me.
If the goal is to attack me and take what's mine , I have zero interest in the thought process that brought them there.
I would be interested in hearing their screams .

That is terrifying if that isn't a hyperbolic statement.

and would put you directly at odds with the 2A

Last edited:
The link supports my points so that's why its there.

keep trolling though.

The opinion piece you linked quotes Marx in limited scope, and by its own wording, surmises based on off that and then uses actions by people who were not Marx to justify their position.

You don't even know what something says, but you disagree with it based on other's opinions of the literature, instead of reading the literature yourself.

You are literally a sheep. For a second I thought I was on reddit's /pol.

That avatar picture answers most of my questions and some I hadn’t even thought of yet.

God help us, what have we done to our children.

That avatar picture answers most of my questions and some I hadn’t even thought of yet.

God help us, what have we done to our children.
That outfit only comes out for special occasions.

What was your hourly rate on private 1 on 1 instruction? ;)

Yes, this is clearly a troll. This isn't rational thought. We need to move on and stop playing the troll gamesI
Indeed, he talks like Biden's Press Secretary, ignore reality. Marx was about the Worker Revolution. His comment ignores that and he says it started in 1917. Except 1917 was the Russian Revolution, Russia I believe is a place Marx never visited.

But at the end of the day its irrelevant nonsense not germane to our Constitution.

Me trying to work through that left me stumped. You're right. Half baked on ideals at best. Ditto on whatluck's

While I hope that people have enough brain cells to be trained or just otherwise learn to handle firearms to not put themselves, or at the very least other's in danger, it's a pipe dream.

When I was younger, I used to twitch stream full time. When I rebranded from "BigNick" to "Agnotology", I decided to do something silly for the day 1 charity stream that was 24 hours long. I put on a wig, a pink minions shirt that was entirely too small, and due to my fatness, a 44C bra that only required 1 thin sock on each side to fill out. I got the moobies. It was a fun time, got a lot of great interactions from my stream, and the highlight was the PFP you see. I had a ball python at the time, and you can see the tank over my right shoulder I raised almost $1000 to help a family that had lost their jobs the first and third week of December, and made sure their kids had a Christmas. Me being silly was a small price to pay for that. And yes, that hat says "FAP".
What is stream and twitch stream, and I don't want to "Google" it.

Indeed, he talks like Biden's Press Secretary, ignore reality. Marx was about the Worker Revolution. His comment ignores that and he says it started in 1917. Except 1917 was the Russian Revolution, Russia I believe is a place Marx never visited.

But at the end of the day its irrelevant nonsense not germane to our Constitution.

Let's try this again. "Marx wasn't alive to see a single revolution. He died in 1883. First one was in 1917." Reading comprehension bub.
What is stream and twitch stream, and I don't want to "Google" it.
think youtube live but the same number of cam girls just with slightly more clothing and videos games being played in the background.

Last edited:
I think one of you read it all. Just one.

Ideally, your firearms safety training card would replace the LTC, you'd show that when you purchase a gun, do the 4473, and the state would stay out of licensing, as it's a pointless expense for the individual and the state given the redundancy of a 4473 and a LTC.
So I was wrong not only a FUD bit a statist, knee bending, boot licker FUD

I don't have a firearms safety training card, does that mean I'm unsafe with guns and possessing them illegally?

So I was wrong not only a FUD bit a statist, knee bending, boot licker FUD

I don't have a firearms safety training card, does that mean I'm unsafe with guns and possessing them illegally?

Call your local police and ask them? I'm not a lawyer.

Last edited:
And you should familiarize with the 2A not being absolute and is not unlimited, unless you disagree with the Heller decision.
Maybe you should read the Text, History and Tradition of this country and its love affair with freedom and firearms.
Then try to understand how the Heller opinion was watered down to appease Roberts and what was meant by it not being unlimited.

Call your local police and ask them?
You are espousing such nonsense so I'm asking YOU if you would feel a person who grew up around firearms their entire life should be required to take a class where actual safety content is at best 10% of the content.

You are espousing such nonsense so I'm asking YOU if you would feel a person who grew up around firearms their entire life should be required to take a class where actual safety content is at best 10% of the content.

If you had asked that to begin with, I'd direct you to post #96. I cave. The idea of everyone having a basic level of competence in firearms handling isn't a bad goal, it's certainly a positive ideal, but having it enforced by the government even if it is by giving power to an organization to hand out participation trophies in the forms of certificates just isn't a tenable position.

If I was still defending the position, and I stress, I'm not, my answer would have been something along the lines of grandfathering on the basis you should be familiar with the safe handling and the laws regarding handling, possession, storage, etc by this time.

Maybe you should read the Text, History and Tradition of this country and its love affair with freedom and firearms.
Then try to understand how the Heller opinion was watered down to appease Roberts and what was meant by it not being unlimited.

it doesn't matter why it was rendered, it was rendered. So it's either the law forever, or any SCOTUS ruling can be overturned by any other SCOTUS ruling, precedent means nothing, and the only thing that matters is who controls the supreme court. Any amount of power that is wielded now, under majority Republican control, can be just as easily wielded if it becomes Democrat majority. At which point, the constitution, the bill of rights, and every document we've ever cherished is pointless. I do not want to end up there.

If you had asked that to begin with, I'd direct you to post #96. I cave. The idea of everyone having a basic level of competence in firearms handling isn't a bad goal, it's certainly a positive ideal, but having it enforced by the government even if it is by giving power to an organization to hand out participation trophies in the forms of certificates just isn't a tenable position.

If I was still defending the position, and I stress, I'm not, my answer would have been something along the lines of grandfathering on the basis you should be familiar with the safe handling and the laws regarding handling, possession, storage, etc by this time.
We all agree that every gun owner has the responsibility to be safe and effective.

However, most of the US doesn't have a requirement for training or licensing to own firearms and have similar accident rates.
Look at Vermont - never had any laws regarding ownership or carry plus a 16YO could carry with written parental permission. No wild west stories even though it was a bastion of freedom.

it doesn't matter why it was rendered, it was rendered. So it's either the law forever, or any SCOTUS ruling can be overturned by any other SCOTUS ruling, precedent means nothing, and the only thing that matters is who controls the supreme court. Any amount of power that is wielded now, under majority Republican control, can be just as easily wielded if it becomes Democrat majority. At which point, the constitution, the bill of rights, and every document we've ever cherished is pointless. I do not want to end up there.
ummm...any SCOTUS decision can be overturned at any time.

Precedent is a strong guideline; but when we realize we were wrong, we update.

See:

We are either stuck with Heller, or precedent means nothing and anything SCOTUS rules on can be overturned in the future. Pick one.
No one is "stuck" else they choose to be.
You really need to get a f***ing clue.

Edit: once again... For the people in the back !
Infringed. act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.
"his legal rights were being infringed"

Have you read Heller, McDonald, Caetano and NYSRPA (Bruen)?
How about the commentaries on them?
Or how they are referenced in other cases?

Is the 2nd unlimited? Well it's well accepted that it doesn't cover Mass area effect weapons like missiles and guided munitions.
Where the line falls between a nuke warhead (not covered) and Heller's definition of ALL items that may carried or worn for offensive or defensive purposes will be worked out in due time.
Cataeno clearly places new technology firmly under protection so we know the extent is much further than what states like Massachusetts would prefer.

And since the keeping and bearing of covered arms is by definition outside the interest balancing of both the legislature and the courts, any regulation of who,how and where is by definition an impermissible infringement.

ummm...any SCOTUS decision can be overturned at any time.

Precedent is a strong guideline; but when we realize we were wrong, we update.

See:

Scuse me while I go eat some humble pie

Since I now need to update my brain, what prevents a Democrat majority SCOTUS from ruling Heller, Bruen, Miller, got it wrong? That Roe v Wade was right ? There is nothing to prevent the laws see-sawing then? In which case, nothing matters besides who is in power.

Back
Top Bottom