Maura caught Turtleboy's eye for 3D printing comments

I don’t know about you, mibro, but Ed Markey says it’s true at 0:12 “3D printah caaahtridge is as deadly as a gun caaahtridge.” [rofl]

View: https://twitter.com/tictoc/status/1024305696966230017?s=20

3D printer cartridge?

I already know the answer to this, but have any of these people even seen a 3d printer in person?

Maybe we should troll them with the dangers of the paper guns.

There are people who have marvelously detailed models of all the firearms they are worried about made from common printer paper. You can print the parts right on an inkjet printer. I bet many could even pop a primer...

That's it. I am going to have to make an AR lower from surplus Whole Foods bags...

3D printer cartridge?

I already know the answer to this, but have any of these people even seen a 3d printer in person?

Maybe we should troll them with the dangers of the paper guns.

There are people who have marvelously detailed models of all the firearms they are worried about made from common printer paper. You can print the parts right on an inkjet printer. I bet many could even pop a primer...

That's it. I am going to have to make an AR lower from surplus Whole Foods bags...

Someone send him a link to The Slingshot Channel.
#LiteralPaperGuns

I don’t know about you, mibro, but Ed Markey says it’s true at 0:12 “3D printah caaahtridge is as deadly as a gun caaahtridge.” [rofl]

I'd love anyone in the media grab those words "national security" and run with it. Try to get him explain it and see how it works out. How are real guns, never mind plastic toys are matter of "national security"? The security of our nation is threatened by pieces of plastic, you've got to be shitting me ... Putin is making those hyper velocity nuclear powered missiles, while all he had to do is just provide a hosting service for 3d files to be downloaded from America.

I see that no anti has printed a gun, shot it and posted a video. Maybe Maura should be challenged on this. If the thinking is that a 14 yo can do it , it should be simple for her. Jack.

Now you're interjecting REALITY. How dare you? This is a COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL ISSUE. Reality has nothing to do with it.

The other day someone said that now a 14 yo can print a gun. I said that it it would be a lot easier to go to HD and buy a pce of pipe, a nail, a hammer and get a shotshell. Jack.

As 14 year olds have been doing forever! Liberals need to remember firearms are a simple technology. There are being made around the world as we speak with simple tools.

Guns are only good when they used in movies that she gets paid for !!!!!
Another Hollywood hypocrite

How will the undetectable gun work without any ammunition? Won't ammo set off a metal detector?

rubber.png

I'd love anyone in the media grab those words "national security" and run with it.
"Nationaal Security" is the root password.

Want to hide your evidence sources from a defense team? Just tell the court it is "national security".

Want to put someone on a secret trial? Just invoke the root password.

Want to bypass all HIPPA protections - same password works.

Markey is dumber than a rock. While questioning Mike Pompeo about N. Korea for 7 minutes, he unknowingly was trying to get Pompeo to release classified info on N. Korea's nukes and complained with no one there, nothing can be verified. Not getting anywhere with that, Markey switched the topic to 3D guns at the 7:02 mark. Pompeo just basically yessed Markey to death while laughing at him at the same time.

Pompeo to Markey: "Fear Not," Trump Not Being Fooled By North Korea; Hope You Can Sleep A Little Better Tonight

View: https://youtu.be/ytYjnBXNAOY

Wait till the rest of America figures out that with the tooling available today to homeowners nearly any weapon can be produced in a garage.

These plastic printed guns are nothing. You heard of the Glock 7? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport x-ray machines here and it used to cost more than what you make in a month. But now any kid with clay and a kiln can make one in art class.

"Nationaal Security" is the root password.

Want to hide your evidence sources from a defense team? Just tell the court it is "national security".

Want to put someone on a secret trial? Just invoke the root password.

Want to bypass all HIPPA protections - same password works.

Does this work FOR our side as well?

(I think I know the answer)

The other day someone said that now a 14 yo can print a gun. I said that it it would be a lot easier to go to HD and buy a pce of pipe, a nail, a hammer and get a shotshell.
As 14 year olds have been doing forever!

The open-source designs are called "GnuZip guns".

• Sharks
-or-​
• Jets?

These plastic printed guns are nothing. You heard of the Glock 7? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport x-ray machines here and it used to cost more than what you make in a month. But now any kid with clay and a kiln can make one in art class.

Not as easy as you'd think...

WOUNDED DEER, Massachusetts – Emily Dickinson College sophomore Fawn Liebowitz died suddenly last week in a kiln explosion on campus. Liebowitz, 20, a sociology major from Fort Wayne, Indiana, was tragically killed while firing a pot in the new kiln in Sylvia Plath Hall. “Messy” was how Wounded Deer Fire Chief Michael Redman described the scene of the accident. ...​

The open-source designs are called "GnuZip guns".

• Sharks
-or-​
• Jets?

Not as easy as you'd think...

WOUNDED DEER, Massachusetts – Emily Dickinson College sophomore Fawn Liebowitz died suddenly last week in a kiln explosion on campus. Liebowitz, 20, a sociology major from Fort Wayne, Indiana, was tragically killed while firing a pot in the new kiln in Sylvia Plath Hall. “Messy” was how Wounded Deer Fire Chief Michael Redman described the scene of the accident. ...​

Road trip

So with all this sillyiness regarding plastic guns and 3d printers, how long will it take our legislators to freak out and ban the manufacture and sale of all metal pipes with diameters od half an inch or less? People are truly batsh!t crazy. There really is no way to right this ship anymore.

Mind if we dance with your dates? :p

[/QUOTE]

So with all this sillyiness regarding plastic guns and 3d printers, how long will it take our legislators to freak out and ban the manufacture and sale of all metal pipes with diameters od half an inch or less? People are truly batsh!t crazy. There really is no way to right this ship anymore.

I built guns when I was13-14 years old that shot .22 long rifle. Not very accurate, but they functioned. The old car antennas of the day made an almost perfect tube, but a little large, which was probably a good thing. Shotgun shell primers also fit the aforementioned tube, which made a decent muzzle loader. Couldn't waste the shot shell powder now could we? probably lucky I did not get hurt. The small bombs?...another story

Back
Top Bottom