• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mattapoisett Police Chief Arrested For OUI

Who did she piss off? A cop arrested for OUI with no accident.

The Staties are under a microscope now for all their shenanigans so they may have to throw a few LEO to the lions to make them look like they are doing their job.
There's some history of staties dumping on small town cops and their chiefs. I don't think members of the MSP necessarily see municipal cops as their equals or even 'brothers'.

I have a friend who lives in Mattapoisett, she denied him an LTC because he once had a restraining order on him when he was going through a divorce 20 years ago. No criminal record and no complaints of threats by his ex-wife, the RO was at the suggestion of her divorce attorney, because it was the fashionable thing to do, just to make his life more miserable.
I called him when I heard the news, but he already knew about it, he was enjoying the moment.

There's some history of staties dumping on small town cops and their chiefs. I don't think members of the MSP necessarily see municipal cops as their equals or even 'brothers'.

I’m sure staties remember this too. Ballsy State Trooper Suing His Bosses, Boston Globe Uses Our Expose On State Police Coverup Of Judge Bibaud’s Daughter’s Infamous Blowjobs For Heroin Quote

With body cams and the police log of the stop, I doubt any statie wants to risk their job for some morbidly obese police chief. There is zero upside to letting her go and a ton of downside risk.

You never see her and Louie Anderson in the same room together. Just Sayin....

2p2.jpg
I just picture her running after a criminal. [rofl]

I have a friend who lives in Mattapoisett, she denied him an LTC because he once had a restraining order on him when he was going through a divorce 20 years ago. No criminal record and no complaints of threats by his ex-wife, the RO was at the suggestion of her divorce attorney, because it was the fashionable thing to do, just to make his life more miserable.
I called him when I heard the news, but he already knew about it, he was enjoying the moment.

So it's a yellow > red town then

I live in Mattapoisett and have been following this thread since the story broke. While I'm not defending her recent actions most people I know including myself think she has been a good chief. A bit of irony is when the sister of one of her patrolmen became a state trooper they put the sisters cruiser alongside the brothers on the stations front lawn and took everyone's picture.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure there isn't a requirement that every woman look like Julia Roberts or something. I'm sure the over/under for overweight/ugly on NES is pretty high. LOL

Dude that is like off the scale low, though. And if Zappa's friends story is legit, there's no ugly but cool person upside to... it.

What a stupid bitch.
Mattapoisett is a wealthy town. I bet she has a salary of $200k or so.

My guess is that she will admit she is an alcoholic, say she is going to seek help, and resign.
I know you can't really tell from a picture, but she certainly looks like an alcoholic.

No sympathy what so ever.

Howie Carr mentioned seeing a video of her faking two breathalyzer attempts and failing the FS test.
I cant find the vid. Looks like it may have been scrubbed.

in the 19 years and change I have been going to AA meetings I have yet to figure out what physical trait it is that identifies a person as an alcoholic.
Prolonged and excessive alcohol abuse has many physical symptoms. Unfortunately, I work in an industry that is plagued with substance abuse and it pretty easy to spot, especially in older, long time drinkers.
Bulbous and veined nose
Liver spots
Yellow skin and eyes
Clubbed fingers
Beer belly
Thinning hair
Obviously, not every alcoholic has these symptoms, and many can be reversed by cessation, but they are pretty obvious signs of ARLD

ETA: I meant no offense

Last edited:
What a stupid bitch.
Mattapoisett is a wealthy town. I bet she has a salary of $200k or so.

My guess is that she will admit she is an alcoholic, say she is going to seek help, and resign.
I know you can't really tell from a picture, but she certainly looks like an alcoholic.

No sympathy what so ever.
110,633.00. 2018..

Back
Top Bottom