Mattapoisett Police Chief Arrested For OUI

Mere mortal citizens of MA get permits taken, have to surrender or otherwise remove all firearms, ammo from the home just for being charged.
Will she be fired? After all, carrying a firearm is a requirement in MA for police chiefs, isn't it?
In NH, full time police chiefs are required to be certified to carry as a LEO. [Police chief for the town I grew up in failed the cert test, was never authorized to carry while on duty. But he was part time, officially. But he harassed him "enemies" full time.]

Remember cops can "carry on the badge", the only time they get treated anywhere like a mere mortal us when Lautenberg is involved then they get assigned to the evidence room or records department

It's always been a reward for the union to take down any of the command staff. Sort of like the FD putting a stork decal on the box for delivering a baby.

I'm sure the trooper will put a 5 star emblem on the window with a red circle and line thru it or perhaps a martini glass holding 5 stars.

Just because you are charged with DUI doesn’t mean you will be convicted I have known guys that got arrested for DUI beat the conviction and kept their LTC. Yes I get the whole suitability thing but the guys I know that never came in to play may have helped that they lived in green towns.

You never see her and Louie Anderson in the same room together. Just Sayin....

2p2.jpg

The Staties are under a microscope now for all their shenanigans so they may have to throw a few LEO to the lions to make them look like they are doing their job.

Not to mention even without that the person they arrested is from a muni, they don't give a shit.

The "bad blood" stories between MA munis and MSP could probably fill a bible.

Just because you are charged with DUI doesn’t mean you will be convicted I have known guys that got arrested for DUI beat the conviction and kept their LTC. Yes I get the whole suitability thing but the guys I know that never came in to play may have helped that they lived in green towns.
“CWOF”

Mere mortal citizens of MA get permits taken, have to surrender or otherwise remove all firearms, ammo from the home just for being charged.
Will she be fired? After all, carrying a firearm is a requirement in MA for police chiefs, isn't it?
In NH, full time police chiefs are required to be certified to carry as a LEO. [Police chief for the town I grew up in failed the cert test, was never authorized to carry while on duty. But he was part time, officially. But he harassed him "enemies" full time.]
In MA, there is no legal requirement that a chief carry a gun. I worked for one chief who refused to carry a gun ever since he was a Sgt (then Lt and then Chief). Within the department there were different rumors as to why, so I could never figure out why he did that.

In MA, there is no legal requirement that a chief carry a gun. I worked for one chief who refused to carry a gun ever since he was a Sgt (then Lt and then Chief). Within the department there were different rumors as to why, so I could never figure out why he did that.

Fitchburg used to have a hack-appointed police chief that likely never carried a gun, and never wore a uniform. (DeMoura) At most you would see him with a badge on his belt and a f***ing cell phone. At least the guy we have now used to be a patrol officer and isn't a dink.

Back
Top Bottom