Massachusetts Bill HD.4420 "An act to modernize gun Laws"

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    427.3 KB · Views: 0
Here comes the buildups to getting the bill passed

saw a bunch of signs through Palmer and the surrounding towns near Amherst...

Totally offset by all the woke, gay pride, and BLM shit in downtown Amherst. Too bad. would be a nice little town..

I hope you all realize the Nation is watching Massachusetts right now. This bill is so toxic to not only to the 2ed Amendment rights but also Civil rights.
If you think this is a joke give me all your guns and get off this site.

After 5 attempts to explain my opposition to 4420 to my representative this is his response:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for contacting my office regarding HD.4420, “An act modernizing firearms laws” with your thoughts on the proposed legislation. This bill remains early in the legislative process and I expect a public hearing to occur at some point before any language is brought to the floor of the House for a vote. It is my hope that any bill brought up for a vote focuses on updating the state's red flag laws and addresses the rise in ghost guns being used in the commission of crimes.

Once again, thank you for reaching out regarding HD.4420. My staff and I will continue to monitor this legislation as it moves through the legislative process.

Please feel free to contact me with additional thoughts or questions on this bill or any other matter.

Somehow I have to wonder if he took English in high school to fulfill his foreign language requirement because he did not address any of the facts that I sent him to support my opposition to the underlining intent of 4420 which is solely to disarm legal gun owners and increase their chances of becoming victims of violent crimes.

CRIME IS CAUSED BY CRIMINALS....NOT LEGAL GUN OWNERS.........IT REALLY IS NOT THAT HARD A CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND.

I wonder if in future communications I would be able to more clearly express my point of view if I just sent him this:

View attachment 788683
Did it occur to you that he sent you the same generic email he sent to 200+ corespondants, maybe for and against 4420 alike, and that he never actually read any of the 5 emails you sent him?

To or againt his credit, my rep never replied to my carefully written letter about 4420. Neither directly or generic. And im glad i told those close to me to write a simple letter, not to get too caught up in the details. $5 words like unconstitutional and abhorration go a long way when making strongly worded letters that will likely end up in the recycling bin

I've said it a million times now. If there are over 500k registered firearms license holders in Massachusetts, we need to hold a march, with a permit, through the commons, to the state house and protest there for as many hours as legal. Let's start utilizing the tactics of the left against them. We need to show the legislators in this state and the people in Boston, that their gun owning neighbors are peaceful, law abiding, but numerous. We need to do this more than once.
I'd like to offer some advice. After reading "Three Felonies A Day" by Silvergate & Dershowitz assessing the nations feeling.
It would assure the same feeling, and you can laugh at indoctrinated LEOs whom attempt to arrest you.
USE,... or just carry 2" x 4'Foot firearm "like" stick like device.
I can assure you 911 will be overwhelmed and crashed* by Karens.
You'll certainly create and concentrate your objectives toward certain LEOs on the march.
Good luck!

Did it occur to you that he sent you the same generic email he sent to 200+ corespondants, maybe for and against 4420 alike, and that he never actually read any of the 5 emails you sent him?

To or againt his credit, my rep never replied to my carefully written letter about 4420. Neither directly or generic. And im glad i told those close to me to write a simple letter, not to get too caught up in the details. $5 words like unconstitutional and abhorration go a long way when making strongly worded letters that will likely end up in the recycling bin

Do you think that if I were to send my rep this statement it would be simple enough for him to understand while at the same time adequately conveying my point of view on 4420?

1693226651643.png

Do you think that if I were to send my rep this statement it would be simple enough for him to understand while at the same time adequately conveying my point of view on 4420?

View attachment 790099
No.

They're not interested in your reasons (or those of anyone else, on either side of the debate).

They're interested in what makes them feel good, what gets them reelected, and what builds their power.

No.

They're not interested in your reasons (or those of anyone else, on either side of the debate).

They're interested in what makes them feel good, what gets them reelected, and what builds their power.

Unfortunately, I think that you are correct in how the politicians look at any potential legislation and this can be seen on both the state and federal level on a daily basis.

1693228086336.png

Unfortunately, I think that you are correct in how the politicians look at any potential legislation and this can be seen on both the state and federal level on a daily basis.

View attachment 790115

I am disappointed in the Babylon Bee. They missed the mark on this one. The answer should be “Give the government more money and power”.

But what about the *overall* rate of homicides?
1693353587806.png

1693353971068.png

Don't worry sports fans.......there is still enough time left in the year to bet the over on year-end number of homicides compared to last year's total.

Last Year:

1693354283274.png

If you bet the over in 2021 you are probably able to afford to live in a FREE state today:

1693353726644.png

In case there was any doubt about the priorities of the Massachusetts government. They recently accepted the plea deal of a pedophile for 6 years. Probably will only see 3 before parole. He was allowed to walk free for years unsupervised before trial. If you would like to join me in contacting the local officials and making complaints please send a PM.

In case there was any doubt about the priorities of the Massachusetts government. They recently accepted the plea deal of a pedophile for 6 years. Probably will only see 3 before parole. He was allowed to walk free for years unsupervised before trial. If you would like to join me in contacting the local officials and making complaints please send a PM.

Uh... you're very much posting in the wrong thread, bud.

This one might be what you seek.

So my sign only lasted a day or so before someone stole it, hadn't driven in that direction for a couple days so not sure exactly when. Put it up at a fork just up the road from my house because it would get much better exposure there than my yard. Trying to decide where to put the replacement, wherever that is it will have a trail camera on it this time. Sort of half expected it so I did at least rub poison ivy all over it, lol...

Back
Top Bottom