• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts Bill HD.4420 "An act to modernize gun Laws"

This is a great letter. Particularly about the inevitable waste of resources defending it in court but sadly not including the absurd expenses administratively if implemented.

The new release of this turd should be coming soon from a legiiscreature near you..

And, of course there's the G.O.A.L. rally on September 27th GOAL - BringBruentoBoston
Nice letter, but the .pdf of it as sent says 2022. They must have started this a year ago and had good forsight.

What‘s coming is going to be bad.

The news cycle is just pounding the ”gun violence” drum every news cast every day. if they don’t have a shooting to “report on” they drudge up something else. Todays gem was the 6 year anniversary of the unsolved murder of a gang banger.
^^ this. They don't even hide it now. It is a travesty that politicians are able to use public airways to push their agenda's with the complicity of the left wing media. Dwight D. Eisenhower warned of the dangers of the military-industrial complex which has come to be reality. The left wing radicalization of our society driven by the media and social media corporate structures using teachers unions as part of their mobilization strategy is destroying this country.

Can you expand on your great success on rallying club members from your area or club? Other than emailing members and social media posts, meeting awareness? I'll be more than happy to share to with the Barnstable County League to get out to all the clubs. And if that is detected at me I've attending everyone rally and hearing since 1998.

Can you expand on your great success on rallying club members from your area or club? Other than emailing members and social media posts, meeting awareness? I'll be more than happy to share to with the Barnstable County League to get out to all the clubs. And if that is detected at me I've attending everyone rally and hearing since 1998.
It’s directed at every gun owner having an excuse to not go to this rally. If it’s you too, so be it.

The guy involved in the 12 year old shooting has been arrested and charged with having guns/ammo with no LTC and with violation of safe storage laws, but the antis don't want to hear it.
The news today is that he's now been charged with manslaughter in addition to the weapons charge.

This looks like a notable expansion by the state. Earlier reporting said that he wasn't in the area when the shooting occurred and he's already on the hook for storage / possession without LTC / magazine capacity. If he really wasn't there and the state gets him on the manslaughter charge, look for it to be applied to other cases when someone's gun is used without that person being actually involved.

The news today is that he's now been charged with manslaughter in addition to the weapons charge.

This looks like a notable expansion by the state. Earlier reporting said that he wasn't in the area when the shooting occurred and he's already on the hook for storage / possession without LTC / magazine capacity. If he really wasn't there and the state gets him on the manslaughter charge, look for it to be applied to other cases when someone's gun is used without that person being actually involved.
I think there is a lot more to this than some random guy has a gun stolen from his home and an unknown person gets murdered with it. It's his gun, at his home, with his fanny pack there, and it's his brother. I'm not going all hyperbolic over this and thinking they will be charging people who's gun is stolen and someone killed, without a hell of a lot more connecting the people.

Back
Top Bottom