• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass shooting @ Baptist church Sutherland Springs, Texas

you can carry (concealed or open) unless the church has the 30.06/30.07 sign prohibiting conceal/open

With this many people shot it appears that no one was returning fire. My condolences to family and friends of the victims.

Yup. People forget that a generation ago machine guns were legal in both Canada and Australia. Machine guns.

My brother lives in the UK. I have a couple of his rifles here in Georgia and the rest of his firearms are in Texas because he can't have them there. They're pushing for a ban on knives.

Yup. People forget that a generation ago machine guns were legal in both Canada and Australia. Machine guns.

Going to be a little tougher here, with the 2A. Yet another day to be thankful that our President is Donald Trump and that he put Neil Gorsuch on the SCOTUS.

- - - Updated - - -

My brother lives in the UK. I have a couple of his rifles here in Georgia and the rest of his firearms are in Texas because he can't have them there. They're pushing for a ban on knives.

They should just ban murder and battery.

Going to be a little tougher here, with the 2A. Yet another day to be thankful that our President is Donald Trump and that he put Neil Gorsuch on the SCOTUS.

- - - Updated - - -

They should just ban murder and battery.

Keep in mind that MA is not in violation of the 2A as far as state and federal courts are concerned. That's what the 2A means to those in power, almost nothing. Words on paper are meaningless without force to back them up. In the end, might will always make right.

I have a friend who still lives in the UK, he installs flooring and carpet.

He just had to pay a 1500 pound fine and attend "Anti-Knife crime" workshops because he had a replacement blade dispenser with more than 5 blades in it bolted to the trim saw table in the back of his van. The Magistrate said five spares would be reasonable, not the 14 he had in the container.....

DO NOT RESPECT GUN FREE ZONE LAWS.

Never have and never will. My life is worth just as much in a "gun free zone as anywhere else and I'm going to protect it to the best of my abilities regardless of signage.

Neighbor shot him with a rifle causing him to drop his -- not sure if he died as a result of the gunshot from the neighbor. Suspect was wearing armor.

Mike

Keep in mind that MA is not in violation of the 2A as far as state and federal courts are concerned. That's what the 2A means to those in power, almost nothing. Words on paper are meaningless without force to back them up. In the end, might will always make right.

I was more referring to the possibility of UK/Australia style guns bans in the US. mAss is backwards shit-hole anyway.

We really need Ginsburg to retire or be adjudicated as already dead tout suite and have SCOTUS take an important case or two. The wheels of justice turn slowly....

Confirmed perp engaged by neighbor with a rifle. Perp dropped his Ruger AR and fled in car.
Perp wearing vest. Crashes car and found dead.
Looks possible he was shot and killed by citizen or...he shot himself with one of multiple guns in car...

Press conference confirms a neighbor grabbed their rifle and engaged the loser, causing the loser to drop his rifle (Ruger AR) and flee.

I have a friend who still lives in the UK, he installs flooring and carpet.

He just had to pay a 1500 pound fine and attend "Anti-Knife crime" workshops because he had a replacement blade dispenser with more than 5 blades in it bolted to the trim saw table in the back of his van. The Magistrate said five spares would be reasonable, not the 14 he had in the container.....

I assume he also needs to call a state official to have his tire changed? Certainly can't be allowing tire irons in the wrong hands, right? That is ridiculous.

I was more referring to the possibility of UK/Australia style guns bans in the US. mAss is backwards shit-hole anyway.

We really need Ginsburg to retire or be adjudicated as already dead tout suite and have SCOTUS take an important case or two. The wheels of justice turn slowly....

I'm telling you, if you expect to live 30 more years, it could happen here in your lifetime. You don't need an AR to hunt...

I don't anticipate a complete ban soon, but I don't think a ban + grandfather isn't out of the question within 20 years. Once that happens it is just a matter of time.

Also, SCOTUS is not taking these cases because it isn't on our side. See the dissent gorsuch wrote. They know exactly what the constitution and case law requires and they don't want to do it.

A Confederate Flag and a Koran along with a copy of Mein Kampf have been found in his vehicle.

This could get complicated.

I'm telling you, if you expect to live 30 more years, it could happen here in your lifetime. You don't need an AR to hunt...

I don't anticipate a complete ban soon, but I don't think a ban + grandfather isn't out of the question within 20 years. Once that happens it is just a matter of time.

mAss would not surprise me one bit. Federal, I don't see it happening.

Confirmed perp engaged by neighbor with a rifle. Perp dropped his Ruger AR and fled in car.
Those bent on "metal detector mania" fail to recognize that letting those who are legally carrying pass does not increase the danger and may in fact reduce it.

Press conference confirms a neighbor grabbed their rifle and engaged the loser, causing the loser to drop his rifle (Ruger AR) and flee.
Expect this to be the headline in a FOX News article and buried deeply in CNN articles.

A Confederate Flag and a Koran along with a copy of Mein Kampf have been found in his vehicle.

This could get complicated.

Seriously? Was this a case of someone with multiple personalities? Can a Muslim Nazi confederate even exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you guys stop cluttering this thread with bullshit about MA, the UK and Australia?

Neighbor shot him with a rifle causing him to drop his -- not sure if he died as a result of the gunshot from the neighbor. Suspect was wearing armor.

Mike

Perp wearing vest. Crashes car and found dead.
Looks possible he was shot and killed by citizen or...he shot himself with one of multiple guns in car...

Any links to this? I missed the news conference.

Back
Top Bottom