• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass shooter: 0 Armed bystander: 1 Media: -1

Did he hit with all ten rounds? 40yrds, under stress, if he hit with all 10 that's respectable shooting. I'm sure I could do that at a range, but the mall an't a range and no one is shooting back.

Not sure but the CoP described his shooting as “proficient and tactically sound” … I think he was shooting from cover behind a pole or something.

gun grabbers already beating on the kid who's a hero

JFC….

Tell me you’ve never read the story of the Good Samaritan without telling me you’ve never read the story of The Good Samaritan.

If those knuckleheads had, they’d know “Good Samaritan” applies very well here.

Last edited:
Soooo....is the FBI trying to tell us something? This retired FBI agent seems to be...I'm not given over easily to conspiracy theories but this article just struck me as oddly timed...

If so, he should laugh in their face and tell them to get bent.

Then he should throw the chief's keys on the roof, bang his wife, and leave an upper decker.
And say ‘you’re welcome’ for doing your job.

Also, I think we’ve heard what the bad guy had (m400, m&p15, and g33 (strange) which was the main gun used), but what was the hero Elijah rocking??

And say ‘you’re welcome’ for doing your job.

Also, I think we’ve heard what the bad guy had (m400, m&p15, and g33 (strange) which was the main gun used), but what was the hero Elijah rocking??
.380?🤣 All kidding aside at 40 yards and under stress? Kids balls must clank when he walks.

Don't you see? They each have one with traditional furniture and BUIS, and one with a floated barrel and an eotech. Conspiracy!
I think the consensus is did they see a setup, discuss setups on Reddit, etc. Did Charlie Fed recommend the Eotech specifically. We’re in late stage fed f***ery. So everything gets questioned.

I think the consensus is did they see a setup, discuss setups on Reddit, etc. Did Charlie Fed recommend the Eotech specifically. We’re in late stage fed f***ery. So everything gets questioned.
Every shooter studies every past shooter. Everyone on ARFCOM, reddit, even here pushes towards the same approximate build, budget willing. If they were all showing up with Trijicons on completely Gucci'ed race builds I might get suspicious. Or maybe if they all had M4-geries with Nightforce LPVOs. Hell, if they all had the VTAC slings.

But really, it's not that hard to see a bunch of internet natives ending up with similar builds made of common, popular, generally respected parts on the most popular rifle platform in America.

Every shooter studies every past shooter. Everyone on ARFCOM, reddit, even here pushes towards the same approximate build, budget willing. If they were all showing up with Trijicons on completely Gucci'ed race builds I might get suspicious. Or maybe if they all had M4-geries with Nightforce LPVOs. Hell, if they all had the VTAC slings.

But really, it's not that hard to see a bunch of internet natives ending up with similar builds made of common, popular, generally respected parts on the most popular rifle platform in America.

Yeah, but... that's not as much fun, as an explanation... so...

My tin foil is too tight or it’s a lack of coffee.

We’ll see if any politicians call out specific parts with gusto going forward. Or if Eotech specifically becomes a trend in these scenarios.

JFC….

Tell me you’ve never read the story of the Good Samaritan without telling me you’ve never read the story of The Good Samaritan.

I bet they are all double vaxxed and have designer masks.

JFC….

You would think so, if you're a rational human. [banghead]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Then: Good guys with a gun stopping an active shooting is a myth <br><br>Now: Armed active shooting stoppers are actually bad <a href="https://t.co/fUjHrp9Spv">https://t.co/fUjHrp9Spv</a></p>&mdash; Guy Benson (@guypbenson) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/1549042492481212416?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">July 18, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

how many mags and rounds were left in the shooters possession when he was taken out?

That’s how many potential MORE dead bodies you’d have had if the good guy with a gun hadn’t intervened.
Looks to me like 6 x 30 round mags plus the handgun (10?).

So he had ballpark 190 rounds.

When the good guy took him out, he was just warming up. This would have been bad. Like 20-30 dead people bad.

ETA: looks like extra handgun mag on his belt, so another 10. So ~200 rounds total.

C87BF7AC-3D09-4D38-89BC-0D2916330418.jpeg

Last edited:
.380?🤣 All kidding aside at 40 yards and under stress? Kids balls must clank when he walks.
Police chief said good guy had a 9mm, tactically fired from cover, fired 10 rounds

“He engaged the gunman from quite a distance with a handgun – was very proficient in that, very tactically sound and as he moved to close in on the suspect he was also motioning for people to exit behind him,” Ison said. “Many more people would have died last night if not for a responsible armed citizen that took action very quickly within the first two minutes of the shooting.”

Back
Top Bottom