Mass shooter: 0 Armed bystander: 1 Media: -1

I read he was carrying under the new constitutional carry law. If so this is the real news story. Had that law not passed the mall shooter would have killed dozens. Every state should pass this law to stop these mass shootings.
I don’t think this is factual. I saw this tweet from Mr. Dicken’s attorney.

864773E5-7397-4617-A0C1-E8C23931E944.jpeg

I’m annoyed I have to pay $20 every five years for a constitutionally granted right, this cat has a lifetime LTCF.

Well... I think he's shown he deserves one. Lol.

I'd imagine he authorized his lawyer to tweet that out, @June4th , or that his age has been so widely reported he realized it didn't really matter.

Ive seen comments on Twitter from leftists who are saying that this proves "a good guy with a gun" is a myth. Even though the Samaritan stopped the mass shooter, he was still able to kill 3 people. This is what they are going to hop on. I guess they would prefer only cops having the guns and stranding around for an hour.

Its amazing, Yet again, im not seeing any discussion on how to stop people from going off the rails. Yet more well its the guns fault. Lets not address the route causes. That doesnt make headlines i guess.
Police are then a myth too? Like in Texas?

(Actually. That's probably their argument. Guns don't stop guns enough to make guns worth stoping. Even though most guns are stopped by other guns. Hence ban guns. )

Remember when everyone said a scenario like this, was a “fantasy”? Where nobody with their Glock CCW could stop an active shooter at a mall who has an AR!

I remember. Eli really makes a lot of people in that thread look pretty dumb. 😉

Remember when everyone said a scenario like this, was a “fantasy”? Where nobody with their Glock CCW could stop an active shooter at a mall who has an AR!

I remember. Eli really makes a lot of people in that thread look pretty dumb. 😉

Remember when idiots like Swallowswell said the American people would have no chance against the military ?
Laughs in Taliban
1658352596726.png

I'm having the opposite reaction to the Uvalde thread: the more that comes out, the more I believe that what happened in TX was as bad as I thought it was.

With this one, the more that comes out, the more I suspect that maybe what I'm being told is a bit too good to be true. I hope not.

Last edited:
I'm having the opposite reaction to the Uvalde thread: the more that comes out, the more I believe that what happened was as bad as I thought it was.

With this one, the more the comes out, the more I suspect that maybe what I'm being told is a bit too good to be true. I hope not.
I know what you mean. 40yds, 8/10 hits, under stress, most likely a moving target that's actively shooting. Sounds pretty incredible. I'm not trying to take away anything from the kid, he deserves a goddamn key to the city for what he did. Definitely sounds like a scene from a shitty Steven Segal movie though.

I know what you mean. 40yds, 8/10 hits, under stress, most likely a moving target that's actively shooting. Sounds pretty incredible. I'm not trying to take away anything from the kid, he deserves a goddamn key to the city for what he did. Definitely sounds like a scene from a shitty Steven Segal movie though.

I definitely think the kid took the shooter out, no doubt. But we're getting into Ghost of Kyiv territory here.

And I don't like that they went from a two-minute gunfight to a 15-second gunfight. That came from the local cops, and my faith in local cop narratives and timelines is not high these days.

The eyes and reflexes of a 22 year old and apparently some good training from Grandpa.
My son is 23 and has been shooting since he was five.
Go up against him on the pistol range at your risk of butthurt.

I definitely think the kid took the shooter out, no doubt. But we're getting into Ghost of Kyiv territory here.

And I don't like that they went from a two-minute gunfight to a 15-second gunfight. That came from the local cops, and my faith in local cops is not high these days.
I just want the video released, I'm not trying to take anything away from the kid, he did a great thing by stopping that c*ck sucker but I want to see what actually happened.

And I don't like that they went from a two-minute gunfight to a 15-second gunfight. That came from the local cops, and my faith in local cop narratives and timelines is not high these days.
I believe it was he engaged in 15 seconds from the time the guy opened up .
Haven't heard how long it lasted

I believe it was he engaged in 15 seconds from the time the guy opened up .
Haven't heard how long it lasted
According to the police' media release linked above, "The surevillance camera shows Sapirman exit the restroom at 5:56:48 PM. He was neutralized by Dicken at 5:57:03 PM". So, that's pretty specific. 15 seconds for the entire fight.

According to the police' media release linked above, "The surevillance camera shows Sapirman exit the restroom at 5:56:48 PM. He was neutralized by Dicken at 5:57:03 PM". So, that's pretty specific. 15 seconds for the entire fight.
I guess so.
15 seconds can be a long time.
Shut your finger in a car door and tell me how long 5 seconds can seem.

I havent seen concrete evidence on this but my take from the descriptions of what i’ve seen is he was firing from cover then advanced. So with a braced pistol maybe on a table or a column? 10 rds in 15 seconds 1.5 seconds per shot braced seems reasonable for his badassery. Good 80% on a man size target at 30-40yds. Keyed up on adrenaline that 15 seconds probably seemed like an eternity for him as he was watching his front sight come back on target. That kid is a goal setter for every conceal carrier. True definition of a hero. And his grandfather is damn proud up there I should think.

Back
Top Bottom