Mass Firearms School holding Spanish speaking firearms safety classes

You can't fit stupid, a good example of why I choose not to shoot at a for profit range. Not to imply this doesn't happen at private clubs, but a private club has an easier time removing members that break rules.

When this issue was brought to our attention we dealt with it immediately. The individual did have a LTC…he was not a member.

We don’t allow that kind of behavior at our range.

I'm all for it; the more competent, knowledgeable people the better.

Like anything else though, stupid is as stupid does regardless of language. I was just at MFS the other week when the guy in the lane next to me screamed (in perfect English) "F*** the police, get your hands up!" followed by a mag dump at his target.

I left immediately, as MFS allowed that assclown to continue his session; and yes, he had to have an LTC as that is a prerequisite for an MFS membership. If anything, I'm hoping the inclusion of new shooters will help to combat this type of asshattery.

but a private club has an easier time removing members that break rules.
Actually, a business does .... but only if it chooses to exercise that right. Where things get dicey is if a private business attempts to impose a rule of "break our rules and we will terminate membership without a pro-rated refund".

I've seen an expelled club member get back in to a membership based club/range via a direct appeal to the membership after the board kicked him out. Fortunately, it was not a safety issue that he was kicked out for. The point is that there is an easy, and final, decision loop with private businesses.
'
How hard is it to kick someone out of a bar or strip club? Same concept.

Back
Top Bottom