• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. Ban on Hunting Contests for Coyotes and Other Fur-Bearing Animals

Yep. They will hire someone to out condoms on them

LOL

I once had a conversation with someone who was INSISTENT that all hunting was bad. When I pointed out negative results of unchecked wildlife they admitted that some had to be culled BUT they would prefer some solemn state employee be dispatched or a professional company be paid because noone should find joy and happiness from killing animals. They viewed that the offensive nature of hunting was so bad they would prefer the state pay when needed rather than someone pay the state for the privilege of providing a check on wildlife.

Insanity.

LOL

I once had a conversation with someone who was INSISTENT that all hunting was bad. When I pointed out negative results of unchecked wildlife they admitted that some had to be culled BUT they would prefer some solemn state employee be dispatched or a professional company be paid because noone should find joy and happiness from killing animals. They viewed that the offensive nature of hunting was so bad they would prefer the state pay when needed rather than someone pay the state for the privilege of providing a check on wildlife.

Insanity.
I've had the same response from some folks and even in-laws regarding hunting.....and they eat meat. My immediate response is that I refuse to debate with a person that eats meat from a store and tells me hunting is bad because their ignorance and hypocrisy combined makes it not worth my breath to even respond.

LOL

Insanity.

Wasnt the state hiring someone to shoot birds on some island and about half the forum swooned over what a great gig it would be?

Gonna find a hard time finding someone who hates being paid to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom