Martin burns public range

I got my permint, but anyone know if bringing a guest along is allowed? Can't find any definate answer.

i haven't run into anyone to tell me otherwise. since it's not posted, i'll bring friends.

I bring whoever I want. I could care less about their bullshit policy (if one exists).
tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Fify

Dammit, I was hoping it was the end of october :( Now to find somewhere to shoot my rifles.

as long as you aren't some creepy weird pedo, i can host a member at my range.
though i'm not sure when i'm going next.

kinda pissed i forgot martin burns closed so early.

If you guys are on the north shore, you're more than welcome to come to my range in Gloucester- 30 minutes or so from Byfield. Not sure where abouts you guys live though.

Irony or not, I hope the beagles are safe! [sad]

No actual Beagles in house. It's a sportsman club with a hall/bar

My dept just got called to it mutual aid, 1 Engine and 1 Rescue for RIT. I'm stuck home for another 20 mins with my son till my wife gets home.

Last edited:
Martin Burns is now closed... don't foget to send in your permit to be ready for next year!

I sent for mine this year again - I like to use it when ASC is closed for any reason, or if I want to actually practice with my pistol at full capacity. Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

MassFish and Wildlife
85 Fitchburg Rd
Ayer, MA 01432

ATTN: Sue Ostertag

I sent mine and received it back in about a week both years I've done this.

So how does this work exactly? Is it free to get the permit? What ranges does it have? I can't find much info about this place

You send them a letter with your ltc info and a spare envolpe with a stamp on it and ur address. You get a permission slip.

They got a are thAts like 50 yards? I sick at judging distance lol . U can set the targets up at what ever distance you want . And they got two shoot tables .

They got a skeet field also . There's no trash bins so take ur junk home .

I didn't renew my permit last year I just went. But I'm a rebel .

Back
Top Bottom