Mansfield, MA - "GUN" brings disorderly charge

Police said the BB pistol did not have a red- or orange-colored tip commonly used to differentiate replica guns from real ones.

Since when do BB guns need an orange tip ???
Isn't that only required on TOY guns.
It may only be a BB gun, but it's still NOT a toy.

BPS does sell realistic bb guns that looks akin to the berreta px4 storm (no red tip). But the real question here is was the bb gun "fully loaded"[wink]

I was under the impression that Mansfield is gun friendly, I did my classes in Mansfield and work in Mansfield as well. I always carry but I guess walking around with a firearm in your hand in the open was not that bright.

I was under the impression that Mansfield is gun friendly, I did my classes in Mansfield and work in Mansfield as well. I always carry but I guess walking around with a firearm in your hand in the open was not that bright.

It is pretty gun friendly. Not too bright to walk around the way he was, I can understand people being non too thrilled......

Walking around the parking lot of a shopping mall with a bandanna over your face waving a gun around.... Well, it'll probably make for an exciting day if nothing else.

I would suggest that if Mansfield was less gun friendly the fool would have been perforated and his Original Orifice Inventory would no longer match the number of holes in his body. Credit to Mansfield PD on this one.

Scouter-rick you have a beautiful way with words. Couldnt agree with everyone more about this nitwit

Back
Top Bottom