• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man tells Worcester Police his gun was stolen while playing Pokémon Go

Wait, so how do you get get beat up AND get your gun stolen when you have a gun? The fail is really strong here.[rolleyes]

Easy. Pee-pee poor situational awareness.

^ this. He should've had his Ruger drawn and at the ready when the crooks approached. Should've been a defensive gun use.

^ this. He should've had his Ruger drawn and at the ready when the crooks approached. Should've been a defensive gun use.

Unless there was no crime at all, except for filing a false police report. The story sure sounds better than "I dropped it somewhere in Worcester because I was too busy playing with my Iphone"...

Pokemon Go

I wonder when the criminal element will "catch" on and "cash in" on the craze.
This is what I was thinking. How does this game work? I know you wander around with your smart phone looking for pokemon, but who puts the pokemons there? could a perp place a pokemon in a remote place, and lay in wait?

Neither of the two stated they gave up their phones, which I assume they would have had in order to play. They took the gun and cash and left the phones?

Back
Top Bottom