Make America Free Again (Unless it rains) AR15 shoot 5/12/18

I was under impression that anyone could bring a firearm into the state for an event or competition. Also do you think the police or Maura herself will be there inspecting magazines? Are we really all that afraid? This is a serious question. How afraid have we become?

As someone who used to live in the area and a former Sippican member, there is no F'ing way in 2018 I am rolling up to a publicized event like this in MA with any of my rifles or mags in my NH plated truck. Afraid? Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I'll shoot a rifle in my backyard that day in solidarity, good luck tho.

Last edited:
Along the same lines, on another thread . . .
What's Really Important After All ???
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ADC, Apr 19, 2018.

Points were discussed about how "we" best fight the antis. There has to be a sane, non-confrontational message that we all have to put forward and live by. When I say non-confrontational, I mean no "Molon Labe" (even though that is one of my favorites) no "pry it out of my cold dead hands" or "you are idiots" . . . . name calling, calling people out, aggressive things like that. More like "I am exercising my constitutional rights", "I am a law abiding citizen or I would not be openly talking to you about this". We will not change opinions by knocking "THEM" down, we have to be better than them; we have to lift ourselves up. Better citizens, more law abiding (which I think we all are in lieu of losing our precious licenses). Show them that it is more about our love for our country than our hatred for them. It seems as though their hatred for us is a close race for their hatred for our country.

If we cannot come together on issue like this "Fun Shoot", "Protest Shoot", "Media Shoot" (no, that doesn't sound right) "Media Awareness Shoot" whatever you want to call it. if we cannot come together on something like this, our cause is lost. Go or don't go. it is easy to come up with problems or negative comments, try coming up with positive suggestions. Go fund me is a great idea, we should do more of those.

Along the same lines, on another thread . . .
What's Really Important After All ???
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ADC, Apr 19, 2018.

Points were discussed about how "we" best fight the antis. There has to be a sane, non-confrontational message that we all have to put forward and live by. When I say non-confrontational, I mean no "Molon Labe" (even though that is one of my favorites) no "pry it out of my cold dead hands" or "you are idiots" . . . . name calling, calling people out, aggressive things like that. More like "I am exercising my constitutional rights", "I am a law abiding citizen or I would not be openly talking to you about this". We will not change opinions by knocking "THEM" down, we have to be better than them; we have to lift ourselves up. Better citizens, more law abiding (which I think we all are in lieu of losing our precious licenses). Show them that it is more about our love for our country than our hatred for them. It seems as though their hatred for us is a close race for their hatred for our country.

If we cannot come together on issue like this "Fun Shoot", "Protest Shoot", "Media Shoot" (no, that doesn't sound right) "Media Awareness Shoot" whatever you want to call it. if we cannot come together on something like this, our cause is lost. Go or don't go. it is easy to come up with problems or negative comments, try coming up with positive suggestions. Go fund me is a great idea, we should do more of those.

Libtards ARE idiots, no argument or behavior will change that. They don't need to be accepted, this is what gotten us into this mess in the first place, accepting liars, felons and compromising. I haven't seen shit for back compromises, which sums up antis in a nutshell. They want to take your rights, more of them, all the time. They should be exposed for who they are, mocked, ridiculed and treated like POS that they are for trying to take another person's freedom.

Instead of t-shirts.. it should have been chamber indicators.
If you get back to me promptly and are sure the event will happen ill donate 1-200 chamber flags. If i call today i could probably have the event printed On them.. if its latter ill order them blank...

$0.50 Chamber Flag / Empty Chamber Indicator | Chamber Safe

Might aswell let people keep them, so many walk off anyway. I dont even use them(i typically remove the barrel which obviously is the chamber) but everytime i get home somone has thrown some in my truck or left it in a gun.

I have metal ones because the plastic melt and causes malfunctions.
The event is definitely happening.

Libtards ARE idiots, no argument or behavior will change that. They don't need to be accepted, this is what gotten us into this mess in the first place, accepting liars, felons and compromising. I haven't seen shit for back compromises, which sums up antis in a nutshell. They want to take your rights, more of them, all the time. They should be exposed for who they are, mocked, ridiculed and treated like POS that they are for trying to take another person's freedom.

Understood and agree about the tards. They have a ratchet style of negotiation and compromise set at "take". The only compromise I am willing to make is within our our diverse ranks of gun owners. However the sea of "I don't what to think" Sheople listen to anything their neighbors say. The sad domino effect. That is why we have to make our message acceptable to sheople masses. Have it make more sense than the tarts and snowflakes and present it in an intelligent manner.

This "fun shoot" can be a great tool for us to vent against the . . . I can't think what to call it . . . Big S#!+ Sandwich we are being force fed by the AG. In the right context it could also be the right message, but we will never get that from Main Stream Media. So this is beyond my thought processes, to try and come up with a plan to use these situations to our advantages.

This is not at Sippican Rod and Gun Club. It's being held at a private range on a large area of land in Rochester owned by Bradford Correia on Cushman Road. It's actually a really nice range, better than most in Massachusetts.

Hey I’m not so prideful that I can’t admit when I’m wrong. Bring “pre bans” or something that resembles a preban then if you’re from out of state. Personally I’m not any of you so what you bring is on you. All I was trying to do was get people to come to a fun range day. When the mag capacity was limited to 10rnds people cried and said it wasn’t “make America free” now I say bring whatever you want and it’s well let’s not go doing that because then we’ll all be felons. Smh. Just come if you want to and don’t if you’re don’t.

I'm not sure why you are getting so defensive about this. All I and others did was to point out the fact that out of state attendees cannot bring standard capacity mags in MA, unless they want to risk being arrested if the mags are not pre-ban. So, if your giving out incorrect info, it's not helpful to say to these ME & NH people that "whatever you bring is on you." The f**king media, the DA, and the AG, would just love that because this isn't the message that this event is supposed to convey!

I was under impression that anyone could bring a firearm into the state for an event or competition. Also do you think the police or Maura herself will be there inspecting magazines? Are we really all that afraid? This is a serious question. How afraid have we become?
Many of the legal experts here like @Len-2A Training have explained MANY times that there is NOT a competition exemption. You need a LTC (resident or nonresident) to bring a firearm into MA:
Nope still illegal to bring ANY handguns into MA w/o a MA NR LTC. Nothing is going to change either. Likelihood of getting caught and getting a felony charge is very low if you stay under the radar screen however. LEOs are currently being taught that MGL C. 140 S. 131G is a bogus exemption . . . non-existent as worded, period.

@Len-2A Training and @andrew1220 so this law, who’s is not an exemption. It’s a law. That’s what MGL means. Is bogus?
Section 131G: Carrying of firearms by non-residents; conditions

Section 131G. Any person who is not a resident of the commonwealth may carry a pistol or revolver in or through the commonwealth for the purpose of taking part in a pistol or revolver competition or attending any meeting or exhibition of any organized group of firearm collectors or for the purpose of hunting; provided, that such person is a resident of the United States and has a permit or license to carry firearms issued under the laws of any state, district or territory thereof which has licensing requirements which prohibit the issuance of permits or licenses to persons who have been convicted of a felony or who have been convicted of the unlawful use,

provided, that such person is a resident of the United States and has a permit or license to carry firearms issued under the laws of any state, district or territory thereof which has licensing requirements which prohibit the issuance of permits or licenses to persons who have been convicted of a felony or who have been convicted of the unlawful use,

Relevant parts bolded, but you left off the rest of that part of the law. There are essentially no states that meet this requirement (refusal for a misdemeanor drug conviction), therefore the exemption might as well not even exist.

CSS_Instuctor post: 5888754 said:
@Len-2A Training and @andrew1220 so this law, who’s is not an exemption. It’s a law. That’s what MGL means. Is bogus?
Section 131G: Carrying of firearms by non-residents; conditions

Section 131G. Any person who is not a resident of the commonwealth may carry a pistol or revolver in or through the commonwealth for the purpose of taking part in a pistol or revolver competition or attending any meeting or exhibition of any organized group of firearm collectors or for the purpose of hunting; provided, that such person is a resident of the United States and has a permit or license to carry firearms issued under the laws of any state, district or territory thereof which has licensing requirements which prohibit the issuance of permits or licenses to persons who have been convicted of a felony or who have been convicted of the unlawful use,
Look at post 140, I know that it is long but the pertinent information is near the top so even someone with a short attention span should be able to find it. Look at 269 10m. It is probably in blue so that should aid you in the search. [rolleyes] It clearly states that out of state residents need a nonresident ltc to bring in high capacity WEAPONS. Absent such, permision, they are committing a felony. Stop the BS about exceptions. Are you trying to get someone jammed up? [slap]

Saterday at 3pm!. WTF?
I might not be up for that sorry..
Usually its it starts at 9-10am and regardless of the schedule start time its always late... when does the shoot go till?dark, after dark?8pm?

Too bad im not more local. 4 hours of driving, id need a min of 4 hours of shooting

Saterday at 3pm!. WTF?
I might not be up for that sorry..
Usually its it starts at 9-10am and regardless of the schedule start time its always late... when does the shoot go till?dark, after dark?8pm?

Too bad im not more local. 4 hours of driving, id need a min of 4 hours of shooting
Honestly @MGnoob im starting to regret getting involved in this. After just speaking with Brad he’s now telling me that people would arrive 2-3 start shooting at 3:30 and finish by 4:30 at the latest, then socialize after. I’m honestly shocked and baffled by this. An hour is no where near enough time. He said it’s not about a competition, shooting targets or range time. This is strictly about “shooting” but I don’t see how the senseless dumping of mags says anything constructive. I had planned on reaching out to a local steel target maker in hopes he would donate a feel steel targets but I’d apparently be wasting my breath asking as this is not what Bead intended his shoot to be. I’m sorry if I wasted your time.

Ill give you credit for thinking about steel, its what most ranges are missing.

Edit.

I think this talk of him wanting to have a "shoot" but doesn't want too much shooting is hard to wrap my head around...

This isnt a shoot its a media event..if noone shows up or 20-30 people do it's another PR failure.

His land his rules, but self elected PR guy who doesnt like mag dumps doesnt speak for me and im not inspired that he wont this screw up..

A No blue sky range wont stop them from shooting themselves or somone else..

Best of luck

Last edited:
Id like to come and support it even if it isnt too well organized.. we were going to come on friday and get a hotel room.. but it doesnt make sense with the scheduling.

I'm not sure if anyone else saw it or not but but Marc Folco mentioned this event yesterday in his weekly Open Season column in the New Bedford Standard Times. He included the address so this could get interesting.

Open Season: Fruitful youth turkey hunt brings grandfather, grandson closer

Scroll down. It starts with:

May 05, 2018 · The public is invited to attend a “Make America Free Again — Solidarity Shoot” on May 12 at 3 p.m. at Brad Correia’s private shooting range at 118 Cushman Rd. in Rochester (the site of the old Tony Sol farm). It’s a live shooting event involving different types of semi-automatic firearms. The event is free to enter but bring your own guns and ammo.

More at link. I'm unable to copy the part for the reason for the gathering.

Last edited:
Open Season: Fruitful youth turkey hunt brings grandfather, grandson closer

Scroll down. It starts with:

May 05, 2018 · The public is invited to attend a “Make America Free Again — Solidarity Shoot” on May 12 at 3 p.m. at Brad Correia’s private shooting range at 118 Cushman Rd. in Rochester (the site of the old Tony Sol farm). It’s a live shooting event involving different types of semi-automatic firearms. The event is free to enter but bring your own guns and ammo.

More at link. I'm unable to copy the part for the reason for the gathering.

I typed it out as you couldn't copy that part of the story...
The shots heard 'round the world

"Our goal is to show the large number of mainstream, law-abiding citizens who legally possess semi-automatic firearms, which are mislabeled "assault weapons" by the media and are constantly under attack by federal and state governments," said Correia. "The time has come for a large show of organized, peaceful defiance to tyranny"

"Large show" Or not? I hope it is a no blue sky range...

Guys the event host has now prematurely canceled the event due to some showers on the Saturday forecast. I fought hard to get him to change his mind but he won’t budge. Apparently a large number of people are afraid to get their rifles wet in the rain. Brad said he will standing at the property to tell people who come that it’s cancled. The shirts are already in the process of being made, so I will get you out a shirt if you ordered one. You can get in touch with me rather quickly at [email protected]

You're f***ing kidding right? If you shoot enough ammo the gun will cook off the water drops for you...

Damn, hate to get that evil "military style" "weapon of war" damp, after all, all that milspec shit isnt rated for a wee sprinkle.

Bought a pair of 511's on Tuesday, mostly because they supported the mwgo/goal banquet.

I'm wearing them now, they're pretty comfy, the hidden cargo pockets on themapex are a nice touch, I keep sample kits in there when I'm at work, so that's one less thing in my hands. I noticed a small oil stain on them after I brought them home but I dont live close to braintree so I didnt feel like bringing them back; guess that worked out because I managed to get a few cosmoline marks on them yesterday after stripping down an old Enfield. Such is life.

Apparently a large number of people are afraid to get their rifles wet in the rain.

I feel better knowing we have people willing to show their support for the 2A...unless there are rain showers. Joking aside, it probably saved some people from a media PR headache.

Funny, my shoots Still happening. Although i only invited 15 people who are neighbors as a courtesy, now I'm garranteed to have a higher attendance.
Im hoping the PD stops by just to get it over with, if there is rain there is a 0% chance of a visit.

I forgot to invite my neighbor who is on the force...im not sure if he'd come. Id love him there. Officers typically dont respond to calls from Neighbors so they dont have to arrest their neighbors.It would be nice for his coworkers to arrive with him there..but the way i hear it he only owns his service weapon....ultra lib wife wont let him have more?

You'd think hed be dieing to come out and play.

Back
Top Bottom