Make America Free Again (Unless it rains) AR15 shoot 5/12/18

I'm curious what you are drinking right now...

High on life. Put my stuff away, ate and took a 2 hour nap best sleep in a week.
Alot of you guys know me, i dont drink beer.i get hammered on liquor.
So when the police show up 2h after i start drinking you could imagine my behavior might seem off to someone who is sober.

I havent been drinking very much as of late. Ive been so busy.if i have 2 drinks i fall asleep.

High on life. Put my stuff away, ate and took a 2 hour nap best sleep in a week.
Alot of you guys know me, i dont drink beer.i get hammered on liquor.
So when the police show up 2h after i start drinking you could imagine my behavior might seem off to someone who is sober.

I havent been drinking very much as of late. Ive been so busy.if i have 2 drinks i fall asleep.

stay-thirsty-my-friend-memes-com-14927216.png

We'll have you down.
Pretty much anyone with a green card is welcome.

I wasnt really even ready, i have ton more stuff to setup..
Looking at adition plate racks and texas star aswell.
Within the year itll be better than hickok45s place

I dont have an actual photo of the range... its the location and backstop that make it great.i painted the back of the target orange. To miss the backstop you'd have to be trying too.

I want to be on MGnoobs short invite list... I do have my green card .

Well it is nice to see someone making the most of living within a total craphole of a state. I can say that because I used to live there. Have fun with those neighbors. Keep us posted. It makes for good reading...

Did somebody say "shoot machine guns and annoy whiny neighbors?"

I'll bring the M11/9, even if it rains!

I wasn't doing it out of spite, i was sending a message... the message was "this is what shooting sounds like when i do it" so stop calling the police over signs and that every time a firearm is shot in the woods it isnt me or my problem.
I cant wait for the safety inspection... it will just head off the whole "i have bullet holes in my house" nonsense. That every range has to deal with.

Wait, is that all poison ivy? [shocked] [laugh]
I'm immune to poisen ivy, but no its not poison ivy.

Ive yet to poop on my property, but id wipe with anything.
As you can tell by my tactical sandles i can't wipe with my sock and i dont wear underwear...so ya i hope my chief doesnt question my suitability.:)

Dude I send the same message. Like on a sunny afternoon when I reloaded too much ammo or maybe at midnight when Mr. Mink is shopping in the meat isle and his line of credit is dried up. It's all good. The only difference is my distractions don't invite further interactions. I'd say enjoy yourself but it sounds as if you already do...

What is this "safety inspection" you keep mentioning? Are you doing it as a sign of good will?

Sounds like time to spawn a new thread . . . .
I have a number of ideas for new threads based on this one. Such as:

"Is it safe to shoot my gun if it's drizzling?"

"What oil is best for shooting in cloudy weather?"

"Is it safer for the children if no one shoots in the rain?"

"Will humidity in the summer damage my pre-ban Glock?"

"WTS: pre-Healey stripped Anderson lower. Never taken outside in the rain. $1000"

"Will the multicam colors run on my 5.11 pants shrink if I go outside in the rain? Will the molon labe patch come off my hat?"

"What are the best tactical boots for shooting in a drizzle?"

"Will rain impact my POI? I don't want to ruin my 8 MOA group at 50 yards!"

"What's Latin for 'come and take it in dry weather'?"

"Hunting season should be extended to make up for rainy days when it's impossible to go into the woods."

I'm an RO, and while it was a little cool for tactical sandals, not to mention your toes maybe got wet, are you wearing eye protection?

Over ninety percent of the people who responded thought that the shoot had the potential for a bad outcome with the media/had not been carefully though out. Person holding the shoot (potentially) comes to his senses and looks for an easy out (the weather) that allows him to save face. Now ninety percent of the people bust his balls for being a fair weather patriot... [hmmm] What a fickle bunch here at NES. [laugh]

Over ninety percent of the people who responded thought that the shoot had the potential for a bad outcome with the media/had not been carefully though out. Person holding the shoot (potentially) comes to his senses and looks for an easy out (the weather) that allows him to save face. Now ninety percent of the people bust his balls for being a fair weather patriot... [hmmm] What a fickle bunch here at NES. [laugh]

Hmm, that does seem to be one way to sum it up. Maybe also, people want to see the envelope pushed, as long as it is someone else pushing it. They just pile on with commentary from the sidelines, trying to egg things on. Then, when it falls through, they pile on with commentary from the sidelines, trying to egg things on. It's kind of like NASCAR, where they want to watch a race, but a crash would make it more interesting. Tough crowd.

Eh, personally I just wasn't interested in going to some random back yard with some random people and potentially cameras rolling. I'm also in the camp that doesn't think this could've gotten positive coverage in this state. I don't think I really poo-pooed the event but I do find the rain excuse amusing so I'm rolling with it. Plus MGnoob has my curiosity at the moment.

What is this "safety inspection" you keep mentioning? Are you doing it as a sign of good will?

If the police want to look around, i am all for it.they are the ones that answer the phone and respond to calls...the chief personally vouches for me by issueing me a machinegun license... so if he has concerns i want him to know exactly what im doing.

I'm an RO, and while it was a little cool for tactical sandals, not to mention your toes maybe got wet, are you wearing eye protection?

I was until they fogged up, if youve ever seen me at a shoot i always wear my ESS turbo fan goggles. Everything hits me in the eyes. Look at my avatar.
I just didn't bring 8 pelican cases so i didnt have my googles.

Eh, personally I just wasn't interested in going to some random back yard with some random people and potentially cameras rolling. I'm also in the camp that doesn't think this could've gotten positive coverage in this state. I don't think I really poo-pooed the event but I do find the rain excuse amusing so I'm rolling with it. Plus MGnoob has my curiosity at the moment.

I only wanted to go to this shit show to go full retard. I had a feeling it would never happen.

Back
Top Bottom