Maga arms

Weird because literally yesterday a friend showed me a message from the place in question. The response was a single word.
He said the owner was easy to deal with in person and was happy with the service and purchases. (multiple purchases)
He is still going to purchase. Sometimes things come across harsh on email if you do not have the American culture norm of b.s pleasantries.

Do you have blank in stock?
We are open 1-7pm

Do you have blank in stock?
Thank you for the inquiry. As you know things are pretty hectic the industry, we are unable to give accurate answers on inventory as it is changing by the minute and we would hate to give you inaccurate information
Feel free to stop by from 1-7pm. Thanks again

Not directed at the OP,

I think the dealers are sick of tire kickers. Come in (don’t call/text/email) with a wad of cash and let’s talk. If I don’t have it keep your cash until I do.
Could not agree with you more. Anytime I have a NEW in box listing and people start the "do you have non stock pics" or "can I come look at it first" I explain the situation and give them one more chance. If they want it, we set a time to meet at the Mill and I hold it on their word.

Ahhhh the “you’re too new to complain” post. Figured this was coming eventually. I paid for my membership just like everyone else. I gave a review based on a poor experience and I’m gonna stand by it.
It has nothing to do with being new. You bought something once and then sent an e-mail months later with an unreasonable request.

Whether you realized it or not at the time, I'm starting to suspect that you were dumped before your "I'll take my business elsewhere" line.
(No, I won't elaborate in a public forum.)

Honestly, this thread has the same vibe as a woman being pissed off that a one night stand didn't remember her name....months later. 🤦‍♀️

Could not agree with you more. Anytime I have a NEW in box listing and people start the "do you have non stock pics" or "can I come look at it first" I explain the situation and give them one more chance. If they want it, we set a time to meet at the Mill and I hold it on their word.

It has nothing to do with being new. You bought something once and then sent an e-mail months later with an unreasonable request.

Whether you realized it or not at the time, I'm starting to suspect that you were dumped before your "I'll take my business elsewhere" line.
(No, I won't elaborate in a public forum.)

Honestly, this thread has the same vibe as a woman being pissed off that a one night stand didn't remember her name....months later. 🤦‍♀️
You seem to be hellbent on making me look like an assh*le here. It’s very clear to me that this guy is your buddy and no one is going to talk bad about him regardless of their experience with them that you have no actual personal knowledge of. I can’t believe I would have to result screenshots here to see how simple and direct my questions were. It’s a god damn thread about your experiences with gunshops/dealers and mine was poor so that’s why I wrote it. And no I won’t publicly post my direct emails with the guy even though it would be incredibly beneficial to my defense.

This is my last post on the matter. I spoke my mind and I’ll spend my money elsewhere. End of story.

You seem to be hellbent on making me look like an assh*le here. It’s very clear to me that this guy is your buddy and no one is going to talk bad about him regardless of their experience with them that you have no actual personal knowledge of. I can’t believe I would have to result screenshots here to see how simple and direct my questions were. It’s a god damn thread about your experiences with gunshops/dealers and mine was poor so that’s why I wrote it. And no I won’t publicly post my direct emails with the guy even though it would be incredibly beneficial to my defense.

This is my last post on the matter. I spoke my mind and I’ll spend my money elsewhere. End of story.
I think you have done an excellent job all by yourself with that mission. You are not being attacked for giving a bad review. The tenor of this thread was very open and collegial to start. You were unhappy with his “tone” when email does not have tone. You interpreted arrogance or snarky or sarcasm from “You’re welcome”. People who know Sherif well both colleagues and customers explained that you were misreading the interaction and that email is never a good communication medium. You went on the attack against people who did not coddle you.

This thread going south is on you. You dug in your heals like a petulant two year old unwilling to listen and hear the overwhelming feedback that you misread the situation. Like any good democrat you made it clear this was all about your “feels” and nothing would change your mind. How people see you is not through the lens of what others on this thread said if you but your own words. Go read your own “tone” and how you dug in and attacked.

No one is perfect all the time. Apparently the first time a gun shop does not provide the desired reach around you want to blast them publicly and never return. You will quickly find you have no place left to shop except Bass Pro. Sherif has rough edges but it is not intentionally hurtful or any of the motivations you want to attribute to him. It’s just poor communication exasperated by many factors everyone here tried to share with you. But your butt is hurt. Good day to you, sir.

Based on my last trip to their shop and remembering the line out the door, I’m a little surprised your “please type out your current inventory of Glocks and AR lowers in an email to me so I can do my shopping in my inbox” was answered at all. Especially when it was the second time you had sent such an email.

Living an hour away myself I get it, but as has been said in here they’re very busy, the shop keeps limited hours, and your request required more than passing effort to fully respond to. Not something to bitch about.

Last edited:
Did business up at the mill a few months ago and had a good experience. Followed up a few days later inquiring about other models that I could be interested in and again had a pleasant experience with the owner telling me he would let me know when said models were back in stock.

Flash forward to tonight when I sent a simple email asking what models they had in stock and get an email back stating the hours they are open. I replied back that it was a long ride for me to the mill so I was curious of what stock they had. I get a rude email back saying I needed to be more specific because they had one hundred and some odd guns in stock. At this point I’m pissed since I had already purchased from this dealer so I wrote back that I thought I was pretty specific about what brand I was looking for and what lower I was looking for and that they did not seem to care about a repeat customer. I ended my email with a thank you and I got back a “your welcome” email.

Thought he was a good guy but sounds like he is a prick. I will bring my business elsewhere.
Was the reply really "your welcome"?

ibtl.
You gotta be sh*ting me bringing English as his second language into this conversation. I asked him a simple question as a customer inquiring about inventory and I got a snarky response. Plain and simple. Don’t try to muddy this by him not speaking English as his first language. That’s a total cop out.
I’m glad his buddies speak so highly of him. I had a bad experience and I spoke on it because that’s how business works. I’m a blue collar guy just like 95% of the guys on this forum so who I give what little extra money I have to matters to me.
If you were really a blue collar guy you'd be used to working with people that speak english as a second language.
You have your fun calling me a “Karen” but I couldn’t be farther from that being a ff/paramedic for the last 10 years but you keep up your assumptions about me because I had a bad experience with your buddy.
Oh, so you're not a blue collar guy, you're an overpayed government employee.
We'll assume whatever we want, you're not entitled to shit because you're a first responder. Hope you get hepatitis reviving a smack addict.
Ahhhh the “you’re too new to complain” post. Figured this was coming eventually. I paid for my membership just like everyone else. I gave a review based on a poor experience and I’m gonna stand by it.
You can't buy membership here. You can pay to support the forum, but being accepted isn't something you can buy your way into.
You seem to be hellbent on making me look like an assh*le here.
You're doing that just fine with no help from us.

The OP’s replies are great. Each one is like another shovel into the bottom of the hole he’s in.
Dig! Dig! Dig! Dig!

TPNES sees a LOT of white knighting here from customers and dealers coming to the defense of MAGA, but has ANYONE even regarded @76Too coming at TPNES to quote f*** himself with his own cock when he wasn’t even involved in this post and was working a 24? Woe is me. The unending hatred of 76Too’s vendetta has really affected psyche and emotional well-being.

In all seriousness. These guys have day jobs. Real busy day jobs. They spend nights and weekends doing transfers at a volume that is bordering ridiculous and always having supply of the stuff that is hard pressed to get elsewhere. If you NEED something or information or have questions there is a reason TPNES is the dedicated marketer for numerous FFLs, he knows their inventory and has ample amounts of time while working on covid wards to answer any and all questions with aplomb, candor, and gracefulness to every minute detailed request.

lol nearly spit out my covfefe just now

I will agree with the OP, @MAGAArms can be a prick. But, I will disagree and say he is a good guy :). Maybe one of these days, if there isn't a line, I will stop in and say hello.

I am very familiar with MAGA arms and it’s owner. Sharif really believes that he is a God Almighty because he has an FFL, and everyone else is a worthless peace of crap.

Please make your own decision if you wish to provide patronage to his business.

I am very familiar with MAGA arms and it’s owner. Sharif really believes that he is a God Almighty because he has an FFL, and everyone else is a worthless peace of crap.

3 viewable posts since 2005 that aren't WTS listings and this is one of them. You must really not like the dude. [laugh]

He doesn't treat me like crap as a moderate volume dealer at the same building. I think you mistake not giving a damn about the attorney general's wishy washy garbage & being boisterous with a god complex. Always been respectful albeit it direct and blunt. Ask direct and concise questions and you'll receive direct and pleasant (depending on subject ;)) answers.

Code:
  ______       _               _        _____ _____   
 |  ____|     (_)             | |      |_   _|_   _|_
 | |__   _ __  _ ___  ___   __| | ___    | |   | | (_)
 |  __| | '_ \| / __|/ _ \ / _` |/ _ \   | |   | |   
 | |____| |_) | \__ \ (_) | (_| |  __/  _| |_ _| |_ _
 |______| .__/|_|___/\___/ \__,_|\___| |_____|_____(_)
        | |                                           
        |_|
external-content.duckduckgo-1.jpg

i liked the "good old days" of gun ownership, when men were men, women were women and there was no time or room for butt hurt. we'll never see that again.
when the men were men, and the women were women, weren't the women butts hurting, you know, because of the real men and all?

this thread literally made me pick up the phone and call the MAGA guy, just to give him a virtual thumbs up! seemed like a mighty fine gentleman to me, and I wouldn't even have known English wasn't his first or second language if not for this thread. OP bitches about not wanting to drive 45 minutes to go find the wares he is looking for. WHERE ELSE are you going to find them?...I'll wait. majority of sellers are gonna be out of the mill. you can't be bothered to even put in the leg work is what it sounds like. wants everyone to do the heavy lifting for him. grow up man. you can't expect everyone to coddle you. sometimes people are busy, or flat out just have a bad day. OR...then, there's the people who just don't give a shit about you or your problems. we've enough of our own

Back
Top Bottom