MA "Prohibited Person" buys a full auto AR from a "Dealer" - actually a fed - but did he know?

Actually, there's half a dozen of them right here this minute , registered as NES members, reading this forum.
Going to see some sting ads
bumped for three years

"Got a this illegal safe queen, rare in MA, I know what I got, Hi Maura, for sale, don't ask location (location is the end of the cape or way western MA)"

FBI can suck a bag of dicks. The only way they can catch criminals is by breaking the law themselves. Been doing it for decades. They couldn’t catch the WuFlu even if they went around licking dead bats in the Wuhan market

He pled guilty to a charge with a 2.5 year possible prison sentence.

He's a federally prohibited person under the laws of the United States. In order to legally own a firearm he needs to get that overturned.

Would any other person have gotten away with it without the ATF scrutiny? Sure. But this guy is linked to "alt right" organizations and the current administration has those guys on the terrorist watch list- I guarantee you they've been watching this dude for over a year.

Is it right that he's being targeted for his 1st amendment right? I'm not going to go down that road, but if you're a member of these organizations you should be doing your due diligence in this McCarthyesque era to not get tied up in this kind of stupid shit.

I must’ve read a different article and then one in the OP...Because you seem to have a lot more details than I read...

The only thing i gather her from what I’ve read...

If i was the GF...Id flee the state and go into hiding and buy a firearm..

“We’re going to charge you with so many felonies you’ll never see the light of day again. Unless. You’re willing to do a special project for us. You’ll be famous, rich and free in 10 years. It just involves some shooting.”

“F YOU”

“Ok we’re charging you. Bob, notify the DC brass this one won’t cooperate”

Virtually every mass shooter was “known” to the FBI. This guy fits the profile IMO.
No dice in Brockton. But success in NC!

View: https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1388604495706435586?s=21

Last edited:
I must’ve read a different article and then one in the OP...Because you seem to have a lot more details than I read...

The only thing i gather her from what I’ve read...

If i was the GF...Id flee the state and go into hiding and buy a firearm..
I read the universal hub article:

Alleged neo-Nazi from Stoughton charged in FBI gun sting

Among other relevant quotes:

"Unfortunately for Moura, the FBI had been playing him along for more than a year to see if he would actually pay for a gun, which he legally isn't supposed to own, since he'd pleaded guilty in April, 2020 to criminal harassment of his girlfriend - including cutting her car's brake lines while she was a concert in Worcester... The maximum penalty for the charge was 2 1/2 years - enough to make it illegal under federal law for him to ever own a gun"

"Most recently, Moura was a member of the Nationalist Social Club, whose purpose you can guess from its name. He had earlier helped found Resist Marxism, a precursor to Super Happy Fun America, one of whose leaders, Mark Sahady, now faces charges for his role in the failed Capitol putsch."

Honestly, the article is worth the read for anyone in this thread- this isn't a cut and dry "he didn't know" case. The alphabet agencies that be handed him a golden shovel to dig his hole.

I can see it now, a large video screen in court, scrolling through hundreds of gun memes for the jury.
We should standardize them in a sticky thread,
so Federal prosecutions use a consistent nomenclature.

One thing and one thing only makes the brrrrrrt sound
A-10 Warthog: Literally cooks the terrorists. [shocked]

I read the universal hub article:

Alleged neo-Nazi from Stoughton charged in FBI gun sting

Among other relevant quotes:

"Unfortunately for Moura, the FBI had been playing him along for more than a year to see if he would actually pay for a gun, which he legally isn't supposed to own, since he'd pleaded guilty in April, 2020 to criminal harassment of his girlfriend - including cutting her car's brake lines while she was a concert in Worcester... The maximum penalty for the charge was 2 1/2 years - enough to make it illegal under federal law for him to ever own a gun"

"Most recently, Moura was a member of the Nationalist Social Club, whose purpose you can guess from its name. He had earlier helped found Resist Marxism, a precursor to Super Happy Fun America, one of whose leaders, Mark Sahady, now faces charges for his role in the failed Capitol putsch."

Honestly, the article is worth the read for anyone in this thread- this isn't a cut and dry "he didn't know" case. The alphabet agencies that be handed him a golden shovel to dig his hole.

Lol..When you read that it seems different. But at the same point it’s retards to Stupid to hire a reasonable attorney he’s going to plead out..You guys do understand that the average person hasn’t read this and when he goes to court with new stupid gun charge...None of that past is admissible.

If she reminds me of the guy who stormed the capital with the goddamn viking horns on his head...Several people have tried to explain qnon to me..The South Park episode explained it perfectly

He's a federally prohibited person under the laws of the United States. In order to legally own a firearm he needs to get that overturned.

Would any other person have gotten away with it without the ATF scrutiny? Sure. But this guy is linked to "alt right" organizations and the current administration has those guys on the terrorist watch list- I guarantee you they've been watching this dude for over a year.

Is it right that he's being targeted for his 1st amendment right? I'm not going to go down that road, but if you're a member of these organizations you should be doing your due diligence in this McCarthyesque era to not get tied up in this kind of stupid shit.

‘Yeah. Let’s focus on alt-right. Look what happened the last time that happened. OBL.

If you read the actual criminal complaint, there's absolutely no way you could come away with the impression that the accused here thought he was buying from a "dealer", except maybe the kind that deals illegal drugs.

If you went to a Trump protest last year and noticed the contingent of real, actual, swastika and hitler-salute Nazis, that was this guy. Probably why he was worth the FBI's time.
He’s floated around a number of right leaning groups, most recently NSC 131.
“A Stoughton man who admitted cutting the brake lines of an ex-girlfriend“

“34 counts of violating a harassment prevention order in Winchendon District Court last April. A woman obtained the order after Moura, using an alias, threatened to rape and murder her and cut the brake lines on her car while she was attending a concert in Worcester, Lynch wrote”

I guess everyone’s innocent till proven guilty read that did he admit to threatening it or did he admit to doing it?

Apparently red flag laws dont work against PP...Does anyone else find it disturbing that they likely sold his retard a function gun?
I don’t understand what this guys even walking around outside of prison...Apparently they had to shut him up to get a conviction...I have to follow this case
My guess is firing pins removed. MIke wasn’t smart enough to catch getting handed a stock G22 and 9mm rounds, he wouldn’t notice.
“We’re going to charge you with so many felonies you’ll never see the light of day again. Unless. You’re willing to do a special project for us. You’ll be famous, rich and free in 10 years. It just involves some shooting.”

“F YOU”

“Ok we’re charging you. Bob, notify the DC brass this one won’t cooperate”

Virtually every mass shooter was “known” to the FBI. This guy fits the profile IMO.
Ive personally met the kid, before he went full on openly ACTUAL Nazi. Crazy eyes and bad vibes. Kept finding a reason to avoid bringing him to the range.
He's a federally prohibited person, cut his GF's brake lines and shit years back. He def. Intended to buy a gun and do so illegally.
Definitely agree he's a shitbird. Knew he shouldn't be buying any kind of gun. But did he know he was buying a machinegun?
He absolutely did, and has been asking about building his own since before he cut the ex’s brake lines.
Imo...You’re either in jail or have the right to buy a gun. I’m not gonna take a word that some news article said as fact. Don’t you think if he cut his chicks brake lines and Violated a restraining order 34 times he actually be in jail?

There’s a lot to the story that doesn’t add up
Not about to get into how I know he did it, but he admitted it, said it was revenge for cheating..... And since when has MA actually been tough on actual criminals?

FBI can suck a bag of dicks. The only way they can catch criminals is by breaking the law themselves. Been doing it for decades. They couldn’t catch the WuFlu even if they went around licking dead bats in the Wuhan marke

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-at-wawa-in-orlando/ar-BB1gi6i8?ocid=BingNews
1619998254390.png
A Stoughton man who admitted cutting the brake lines of an ex-girlfriend’s car was arrested in Brockton Wednesday with a fully automatic AR-15 rifle, a .40-caliber Glock pistol, and 345 rounds of ammunition after a lengthy investigation by a Joint Terrorism Task Force, according to federal court records.

He appeared in federal court in Boston and was ordered held until a detention hearing on May 3.

During a series of encounters by telephone and text and in person, Moura allegedly interacted with four different undercover officers, starting in May 2020 when he asked one for help obtaining a firearm illegally.

Moura was not eligible under state law to possess a gun legally after he pleaded guilty to 34 counts of violating a harassment prevention order in Winchendon District Court last April. A woman obtained the order after Moura, using an alias, threatened to rape and murder her and cut the brake lines on her car while she was attending a concert in Worcester, Lynch wrote.

Moura was ordered to serve 166 days behind bars. One month later, he made contact with an undercover law enforcement officer posing as a gun dealer. Moura said he wanted to buy a gun when he got out of prison.

I could care less that this POS was caught. He knew exactly what he was doing. Did the moron think the dealer does business in parking lots? The one who should be armed is the women he was terrorizing.

I just couldn’t believe that you could admit to cutting brake lines violate 34 court orders threaten rape and get 2 1/2 years in jail I wonder if he even served the 2 1/2 years..

Sounds like I could Play real life Grandtheft auto in Massachusetts and be out by next spring

He absolutely did, and has been asking about building his own since before he cut the ex’s brake lines.

Got a solid source on that? Where, and to whom? What context?

I ask my question based on the "evidence" cited in the article - the agent nor the shitbird ever says "machine gun" or "full auto", and when the agent uses barely coherent lingo "brrrt pew pew" etc, the answer from the shitbird seems like he doesn't really know what the question means, and doesn't care enough to ask. I know as a dealer and gunsmith I've used the phrase "ready to rock and roll" or similar about things as mundane as clipping a holster to ones belt or inserting a shell into an H&R single barrel... blame it on the MTV generation but I just don't see that as being a clear statement.

If the seller said "happy switch" or something - esoteric, but common enough among gun guys - I would be less apt to question it. I just don't see "enthusiastic acknowledgement of full auto capabilities" or whatever from "LOL I dunno, whatever works" in response to pew pew brrrt brrt. Doesn't make him a good guy, but if you're gonna point a finger, point the right finger.

Got a solid source on that? Where, and to whom? What context?

I ask my question based on the "evidence" cited in the article - the agent nor the shitbird ever says "machine gun" or "full auto", and when the agent uses barely coherent lingo "brrrt pew pew" etc, the answer from the shitbird seems like he doesn't really know what the question means, and doesn't care enough to ask. I know as a dealer and gunsmith I've used the phrase "ready to rock and roll" or similar about things as mundane as clipping a holster to ones belt or inserting a shell into an H&R single barrel... blame it on the MTV generation but I just don't see that as being a clear statement.

If the seller said "happy switch" or something - esoteric, but common enough among gun guys - I would be less apt to question it. I just don't see "enthusiastic acknowledgement of full auto capabilities" or whatever from "LOL I dunno, whatever works" in response to pew pew brrrt brrt. Doesn't make him a good guy, but if you're gonna point a finger, point the right finger.

It's a distinction without a difference in this case.

He's clearly a PP and clearly was trying to obtain a gun. That's enough. He's going to jail.

The rest is masturbatory fantasy on the part of the agent, the media or both. It's spice to get more attention and views. And it worked.

You may not be able to BUY one at Westgate Mall, but some days you might NEED one.
SOME??? LOL

Have you seen the price of ammo??? It's anything but a "happy" switch these days. ;)

I don't remember the last time I was actually in the mall. I've been to several stores on the periphery, but not in the mall. I noticed the other day that Sears is closing. Also, Dickheads Sporting Goods moved from the ring road to the mall and turned the old store into an outlet.

Harbor Freight, Lowes, Ocean State, and Pearl Vision are the places I go. If I get a craving for Chik Fil A, I'd rather go to Dedham.

The stores in the mall seem to be transitioning to discount/cheap clothing stores and other crap I'm not interested in. Last time I had to go to a Comcast store I drove to Legacy Place in Dedham.

SOME??? LOL

Have you seen the price of ammo??? It's anything but a "happy" switch these days. ;)

Now that I've got a HF in Raynham/Taunton, no need to go there. Popeye's is the only reason to go to Westgate. Living in Easton growing up, I knew that mall inside and out. I loved the old flagstone flooring. That'd be a liability nightmare today. LOL.

Still have my mens leather gloves I bought at JM for $20. . . . 35 yrs ago. Need some stitching replaced, but they are warm and classy. And I would hit Bradlees as a kid to do ALL of my Christmas shopping. The lines in that place were awful. LOL

I recall they went through that whole expansion and the centerpiece was Child World. . . . which then went out of business a few years later. I think some other store went in there, and went OOB. And then ToysRUs went in there and had financial troubles and left. It was bad luck.

I haven't been in the mall proper in 20+ years. Well, except for Popeyes.

Back
Top Bottom