MA "Prohibited Person" buys a full auto AR from a "Dealer" - actually a fed - but did he know?

As i think about this setup...The officer had to go full retard for it to hold up...He just as easily could’ve sold the guy any A.R. 15 with a 22 Long rifle conversion minus one part that I won’t mention. Then the guy would’ve unknowingly bought a machine gun. It’s still just as illegal...

The particular manufacture of the kit I own was very distraught when I contacted them asking about it. In my situation it didn’t matter because it was on a registered MG anyway...

But it’s always nice when you take your finger off the trigger and the gun stops firing. Just from a safety standpoint at least...

I don’t see why they go out and manufacturer felons when there’s plenty of dangerous ones already available..

I should work for the ATF or one of these gun control groups. But they probably won’t let me Because I won’t share our secret handshake.

“A Stoughton man who admitted cutting the brake lines of an ex-girlfriend“

“34 counts of violating a harassment prevention order in Winchendon District Court last April. A woman obtained the order after Moura, using an alias, threatened to rape and murder her and cut the brake lines on her car while she was attending a concert in Worcester, Lynch wrote”

I guess everyone’s innocent till proven guilty read that did he admit to threatening it or did he admit to doing it?

Apparently red flag laws dont work against PP...Does anyone else find it disturbing that they likely sold his retard a function gun?
I don’t understand what this guys even walking around outside of prison...Apparently they had to shut him up to get a conviction...I have to follow this case

“A Stoughton man who admitted cutting the brake lines of an ex-girlfriend“

“34 counts of violating a harassment prevention order in Winchendon District Court last April. A woman obtained the order after Moura, using an alias, threatened to rape and murder her and cut the brake lines on her car while she was attending a concert in Worcester, Lynch wrote”

I guess everyone’s innocent till proven guilty read that did he admit to threatening it or did he admit to doing it?

Apparently red flag laws dont work against PP...Does anyone else find it disturbing that they likely sold his retard a function gun?
I don’t understand what this guys even walking around outside of prison...Apparently they had to shut him up to get a conviction...I have to follow this case
“We’re going to charge you with so many felonies you’ll never see the light of day again. Unless. You’re willing to do a special project for us. You’ll be famous, rich and free in 10 years. It just involves some shooting.”

“F YOU”

“Ok we’re charging you. Bob, notify the DC brass this one won’t cooperate”

Virtually every mass shooter was “known” to the FBI. This guy fits the profile IMO.

He's a federally prohibited person, cut his GF's brake lines and shit years back. He def. Intended to buy a gun and do so illegally.

Definitely agree he's a shitbird. Knew he shouldn't be buying any kind of gun. But did he know he was buying a machinegun?

Jeezuz... If they're gonna be arresting and prosecuting people for making a 'BRRRRT' sound instead of 'pew pew pew' then they're really gonna have to stop selling the 'Spinach, Cheese & Sausage Calzone' at Umberto's in the North End... (and the Broccoli, Eggplant & Cheese ones at Bob's in Medford will have to be registered with the BATF, the FBI, the State Police, the...etc etc etc)...

Just sayin' 😉
Beat me to it. All my guns go BRRT , as I tend to be as little gassy.

If the rest of my body could rejuvenate as fast as the roof of my mouth after burning it on pizza, I'd be Wolverine. And you'd think as a grown-ass adult I would have recalled the billionth time I've done it, but nope...still burn my mouth on lava hot pizza.
One of my kid's favorite lines is, "Hot things hot," when someone gets a burn. [laugh]

He's a federally prohibited person, cut his GF's brake lines and shit years back. He def. Intended to buy a gun and do so illegally.

Imo...You’re either in jail or have the right to buy a gun. I’m not gonna take a word that some news article said as fact. Don’t you think if he cut his chicks brake lines and Violated a restraining order 34 times he actually be in jail?

There’s a lot to the story that doesn’t add up

Entrapment and stupidity go hand in hand

This isn't really entrapment, though, at least not under the law.

Entrapment is more like going up to a felon and going "Your sister is kidnapped in a building by some thugs, here take this gun and go rescue her before its too late!" and then arresting the guy as soon as he leaves with the gun in his possession. You concocted an unusual/extroardinary situation to motivate the person to break the law.

Entrapment = getting someone to do something illegal that they would normally never do. To go back to this guy, since this guy had already basically demonstrated, via some means or another, that he was out "surfing for guns" any notion of entrapment went right out the window.

Imo...You’re either in jail or have the right to buy a gun. I’m not gonna take a word that some news article said as fact. Don’t you think if he cut his chicks brake lines and Violated a restraining order 34 times he actually be in jail?

There’s a lot to the story that doesn’t add up
He plead guilty to the brake line thing.
You can argue he served his time, but that's not currently how the law works.

As i think about this setup...The officer had to go full retard for it to hold up...He just as easily could’ve sold the guy any A.R. 15 with a 22 Long rifle conversion minus one part that I won’t mention. Then the guy would’ve unknowingly bought a machine gun. It’s still just as illegal...

The particular manufacture of the kit I own was very distraught when I contacted them asking about it. In my situation it didn’t matter because it was on a registered MG anyway...

But it’s always nice when you take your finger off the trigger and the gun stops firing. Just from a safety standpoint at least...

I don’t see why they go out and manufacturer felons when there’s plenty of dangerous ones already available..

I should work for the ATF or one of these gun control groups. But they probably won’t let me Because I won’t share our secret handshake.

Because no propaganda officer wants to actually hunt dangerous people when they can just troll halfway houses for schizos to MKUltra

34 counts of violating a harassment prevention order in Winchendon District Court last April. A woman obtained the order after Moura, using an alias, threatened to rape and murder her and cut the brake lines on her car while she was attending a concert in Worcester, Lynch wrote.

He plead guilty to the brake line thing.
You can argue he served his time, but that's not currently how the law works.

And you’re basing that off of news article?..Regardless of how the law works,anybody can get a gun. This guy is obviously an idiot...

But I’ll take this one step further ...so he pled guilty to what?attempted murder?Threats? Or did the court system just let him slide through the cracks? Did he just plead guilty so he’s back out on the streets buying machine guns from undercover police to murder his ex?

This entire thing is a crock of shit, without the supposed machine gun purchase. Where the police sold This likely scumbag an actual gun and real ammunition?..They make it sound like he was apprehended after the purchase. If he had turned that gun on those officers and shot more than a few of them. I guess we have another mass shootings on our hand?

Sounds like a prime example of the justice system to me...And I’m not defending this piece of shit I’m just saying there’s more to the story and there’s something really off about it

That's an interesting point. Granted, he's already screwed. But it is interesting to see if "pew pew pew" and "brrrrt" are enough to make a clear distinction between semi and full auto. Same with "rock and roll". The perp's request: "firing rounds without halt until the magazine is exhausted" also describes any functional semi auto.

And in the meme world of guns, isn't just a single "pew" semi and "pew pew pew" full auto? So the under cover guy selling the guns also didn't know what he was talking about? It would be hilarious to hear the legal argument over the technical merits of "pew". I don't know if it even matters at this point for him, but I hope he gets the full auto count dismissed at least.

images.jpeg

Free associated on "meme jail" lol

After reading the article, There was no "entrapment". Entrapment is to put a Criminal thought in and innocent mind, that was not done in this case. I am not defending the feds actions, but definitions need to be clear.

Oh something else, There was thread yesterday about some one selling a firearm from out state and shipping it through USPS. then compare this to that, The Feds are looking to create villains of firearms owners to sell to the public about how bad we are.
Wait does having a FBI agent walk into a bar and proclaim hes a FFL and wants to sell guns not put a thought of criminality into someones mind.
Its funny all the shit that is going on the FBI has to fake it. Why not just take that time and effort to find real crooks selling illegal guns to FPP?

Wait does having a FBI agent walk into a bar and proclaim hes a FFL and wants to sell guns not put a thought of criminality into someones mind.
Its funny all the shit that is going on the FBI has to fake it. Why not just take that time and effort to find real crooks selling illegal guns to FPP?
What and do a days work, Something that requires skill and planning??!!! This is all about creating the numbers so that they can push the agenda for their masters. The FBI is and has never been an honorable organization. This goes right to the very start under Hoover, It is well known that he had surveillances conducted on elected officials and used it to expand the powers of the bureau, from the Bureau of Investigation with very limited powers to the Federal Bureau of Investigation with over reach into the lives of the citizens of this country that dare question the Government.

And you’re basing that off of news article?..Regardless of how the law works,anybody can get a gun. This guy is obviously an idiot...

But I’ll take this one step further ...so he pled guilty to what?attempted murder?Threats? Or did the court system just let him slide through the cracks? Did he just plead guilty so he’s back out on the streets buying machine guns from undercover police to murder his ex?

This entire thing is a crock of shit, without the supposed machine gun purchase. Where the police sold This likely scumbag an actual gun and real ammunition?..They make it sound like he was apprehended after the purchase. If he had turned that gun on those officers and shot more than a few of them. I guess we have another mass shootings on our hand?

Sounds like a prime example of the justice system to me...And I’m not defending this piece of shit I’m just saying there’s more to the story and there’s something really off about it

He pled guilty to a charge with a 2.5 year possible prison sentence.

He's a federally prohibited person under the laws of the United States. In order to legally own a firearm he needs to get that overturned.

Would any other person have gotten away with it without the ATF scrutiny? Sure. But this guy is linked to "alt right" organizations and the current administration has those guys on the terrorist watch list- I guarantee you they've been watching this dude for over a year.

Is it right that he's being targeted for his 1st amendment right? I'm not going to go down that road, but if you're a member of these organizations you should be doing your due diligence in this McCarthyesque era to not get tied up in this kind of stupid shit.

So this guy went to meet up to buy a "illegal" gun without cash in hand.
They plan the meeting
He meets up and needs to go to a ATM after the meeting to pay!?
Low hanging fruit

So this guy went to meet up to buy a "illegal" gun without cash in hand.
They plan the meeting
He meets up and needs to go to a ATM after the meeting to pay!?
Low hanging fruit
You don't do the usual nes meetups in dunks parking lots with no cash in hand? [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom