MA Law Clarification

I'm a NH resident and I have a MA non-resident license to carry.

I believe it is legal for me to carry a post ban G19 as long as I only carry it in MA with neutered 10 rd mags or preban hi-cap mags. Can someone please confirm?

I've been carrying my HK USP Compact 45 for the last few years, but I've been practicing more often with my G19 since 9mm ammo is less expensive. Since I prefer to carry what I practice more often with, I want to confirm what my options are before I transition.

Thx

I'm a NH resident and I have a MA non-resident license to carry.

I believe it is legal for me to carry a post ban G19 as long as I only carry it in MA with neutered 10 rd mags or preban hi-cap mags. Can someone please confirm?

I've been carrying my HK USP Compact 45 for the last few years, but I've been practicing more often with my G19 since 9mm ammo is less expensive. Since I prefer to carry what I practice more often with, I want to confirm what my options are before I transition.

Thx
Remember, MA compliant handguns only apply to what FFL dealers can buy and sell. The law can be really confusing. When I first got my license I thought that I could only possess a handgun on the list. Now thanks to these guys I know better [grin]

Thanks for the info - I moved from MA a while back and I wanted to make sure I was completely legal.

Back
Top Bottom