• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P Shield , anyone get one yet?

My brother and I are very interested in this model (9mm) and would love to try just a few shots if anyone is open to it. We're in N. Central Mass (Fitchburg) but can travel. Piman, I just Pm'd you. Anyone else in our area?

I'd still like to shoot the .40 Shield 'Post Trigger Job' but unless it's lot's better than what I shot today, I don't think I'd enjoy shooting it much...
Since familiarity/practice with my EDC is a prerequisite, I guess i'm staying with what I have or waiting to find a 9mm Shield.

If you wish we can arrange time in Palmer at Nenameseck range. I have -40 S&W Shield with apex trigger. Send me PM.

Just picked mine up this morning in 9mm. Stopped in FS because I was working in the area and theyhad ONE in the back because someone who had it on hold backed out. Lucky for me! Cant wait to go to the range!

Just picked mine up this morning in 9mm. Stopped in FS because I was working in the area and theyhad ONE in the back because someone who had it on hold backed out. Lucky for me! Cant wait to go to the range!

Just curious. Were you on the wait list, or did you luck out because you happened to be there with cash in hand?

Picked up my .40 a couple weeks ago and added the Crimson Trace Laser. Just haven't had time to go and shoot it yet. The only problem with the CT is it interferes with the mag release button. It drags enough so you have to push the button from the back otherwise the mag wants to pop out. I'll be shaving a little off the laser where it hits. You would think they could of seen the problem and corrected it themselves.
005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom