• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M-1 Gatling Gun - Crazy, but I want it!

They may look odd, but those things are really fun...I shot one at a local range back in Ohio in the 80's. Same set-up and it was amazingly fast and accurate as well. I think there's one for the AK platform, which given the supply of 75rd drums would be kind of interesting....

I got one of those kits at a gun show for $75. I bought 2 M1 carbines for $500 and put the kit together. I tried it out and had a hard time getting it to fire correctly. It might have been the ammo (it was Wolf). It need more fine tuning that I had time to give it. I did get it to fire a few times full mags and it was fun. I sold the kit and the guns on Gunbroker for $800. It is a fun thing to have but does require some fine tuning and money to feed it (30 carbine is not cheap). You can get a 10/22 kit http://www.tacticalinc.com/ruger-1022-gatling-machined-aluminum-p-571.html and 2 10/22 and 2 10/22 and it would be cheaper to shoot than the M1 Carbines.

Back
Top Bottom