• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LWRC releases a .45 Sub Gun

Is blowback a desired function for pistol caliber rounds? I have my PCC and I’m going to build an AR9. I would like to be able to build an AR45 if the parts existed. This LWRCI will easily be $1500.

Very industrial looking. LWRC needs to apprentice with HK or CZ and get some style. It's like they want everything to look like an AR.

Is blowback a desired function for pistol caliber rounds? I have my PCC and I’m going to build an AR9. I would like to be able to build an AR45 if the parts existed. This LWRCI will easily be $1500.
I don’t consider blowback desired for anything other than an autoloading pistol. I much prefer shooting my mp5 vs my scorpion solely because the scorpion has the recoil of an Ar15 while the mp5 feels like shooting a 10/22.

It’s $2,995 MSRP. Blowback is simple and reliable. People will say that inertia delayed blowback is less accurate due to chamber tolerances and they can be a little dirty. Roller delayed blowback like HK locks the round in the chamber. I have both and I don’t see a difference. Sometimes brass gets a little dirty, I don’t reload pistol so I don’t care.

It’s $2,995 MSRP. Blowback is simple and reliable. People will say that inertia delayed blowback is less accurate due to chamber tolerances and they can be a little dirty. Roller delayed blowback like HK locks the round in the chamber. I have both and I don’t see a difference. Sometimes brass gets a little dirty, I don’t reload pistol so I don’t care.
Whoa price! That’s whole lotta dough.

Whoa price! That’s whole lotta dough.

I was a little shocked. LWRC is expensive, their piston ARs are solidly in the 2000. This price seems outrageous. I just paid 3,000 for a B&T APC9-SD. I will let the price settle out on this, maybe wait to see if they do a 10mm.

It’s $2,995 MSRP.

Looks cool. But Wow.
tenor.gif

What's the attraction for a 45 smg? Bigger bullet but softer shooting than a 9mm?

I thought 9mm benefits more from the long barrel than .45. Hope they make a 9mm. And I hope it's not $3k.

It will be like 2000 plus because its LWRC. There's a bunch of LWRC piston edgelord types already diddling themselves over this right now, probably.... [rofl]

Before someone takes this the wrong way... I would buy it, in a nanosecond, if I just had 2500-3000 bucks laying around that I simply didn't need.... [rofl]

Guys, It's a machine gun. To buy one you have to be 07/SOT with a police letter. It's post sample. The price is right. Jack.
This I didn’t know so yes the price is more than fair for full auto. One of these days I will muster the energy to get my 07/SOT....

With the 07/SOT is the MA MG license still needed?

This I didn’t know so yes the price is more than fair for full auto. One of these days I will muster the energy to get my 07/SOT....

With the 07/SOT is the MA MG license still needed?
Yes. Issued by the town that you live it. Getting the police letter is tough unless you have an "in" with someone at the PD. Not easy. Jack.

That thing is pretty sexy.
oh yeah....[bow]

I would buy it, in a nanosecond, if I just had 2500-3000 bucks laying around that I simply didn't need....
me too. and i wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with it either. but i'd rather a 10mm. now to start paperwork on that 07. the police in my city think i'm too old and infirm to start or get into any trouble so maybe that letter is within reach. [laugh]
i need the oldest living, one eyed machine gun dealer east of asia and west of europe to write me up a character reference. whatta say, jack? [wink]

Back
Top Bottom