LTC,How long to wait?

Scrivener said:
Go in person with a friend (read: witness) or send a certified letter.

Certified letter...return receipt requested. At least that would prove that you sent the letter. Remember...be polite. :D

does being born out of the country play part in getting a permit
my friend was born in canada but never lived there
born there and then brought home
and lets see 18-19 weeks and still waiting

im afraid your permit cant be issued until you've undergone state run behavioral modification, submitted hair, semen, and saliva samples to the national tracking center and had your cranial tracking implant installed..
after thats complete you will be placed on a national waiting list until your status is decided by the Supreme Panel of Oversight and Retribution.

carry on citizen, and obey..
:D

im afraid your permit cant be issued until you've undergone state run behavioral modification, submitted hair, semen, and saliva samples to the national tracking center and had your cranial tracking implant installed..
after thats complete you will be placed on a national waiting list until your status is decided by the Supreme Panel of Oversight and Retribution.

SnakeEye said:

Snake...SSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You'll give them ideas!

[wink]

SnakeEye said:

[wink]

SnakeEye said:

[wink]

My relative applied on september 24th 2005. (I dont have my LTC, i have an FID so I am not super familiar with the process). We heard nothing at the 40 day mark (I assumed the police didnt bother since I never got a call on the 40 day mark for my FID). So we stopped by the station a few days ago 3 or 4 days past the 90 day mark. The officer in charge of firearms stuff was gone for the day but somone said the state was taking a while processing permits. So we dont know if she is getting it or not. I am getting the no vibe since she never go notified on the 40 day mark (although that never happened when I applied for my FID card).

What do you guys think? The relative that applied is my 50 year old mother with zero criminal record!

I was pissed so i sent another letter to romney today (I've sent one before and he responded and I go a letter from caroline sawyer aswell)

Ericman - they NEVER notify you by the 40 day mark. It is taking a while (of late) for everyone to get a license. The ones that are taking longer seem to come in after 3 months. Just hang tight and have her call the officer next week and ask if he's (or she's) heard anything on the license.

Edited to add - have your mother contact her state Rep and Sen and complain - not the Gov.

Back
Top Bottom