LTC coming up on a CORI background check

glad it turned out well so you can host students.

we were basically the subject of a "whispering campaign" by some mothers
you ought to put the fear of god into these "mothers", isn't this deformation of character? i smell law suit.

Nice! Glad everything worked out and that you stood up for your (and our) rights.

I fill out a cori almost every year and it's never been an issue. It was for school chaperones and religious ed teaching

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Same for me. Have chaperoned field trips and never had issues. Pretty ridiculous all over a license you have,not that it should matter but they didn't even ask about guns in the home? Unbelievable...

Update: Just read your update, good news! Sad they deny before educating themselves. Feel like that is the norm lately.

Last edited:
That's ****ed up that they did it in first place and you had to educate them.

I can understand if CORI could provide info your collection of buying cheesy Fudd guns, then yes, you should not pollute younger generation with scrappy guns

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

My kids were Out of the Gun Safe, from when my younger one was 9.

He had an article about him earning Distinguished Expert in Trap in the local paper, and wore his Trap vest, hat and glasses to "Dress up like your favorite sport day."

[laugh]

I know that not every school system is cool with it, but it's a legal pastime, so f 'em.

OP: Make sure you don't let it die, with the state.....there may have been a cover-up [tinfoil] as you say you're discreet about it. If a local Police Ossifer did the check on the sly, and got word that it was being investigated, maybe the "whispering campaign" was a fall-back.

I fill out a CORI every year (youth hockey coach) and they usually send me the result. Never seen LTC info.

We've hosted students through Boston Public Schools and a private school. So seems to be a policy unique to that school?

[video=youtube_share;cyLdtG7KZvw]http://youtu.be/cyLdtG7KZvw[/video]

Back
Top Bottom