Lori Trahan - Mass 3rd District - Semi-auto government buyback

Jeebus. And here I thought Tsaungus was a crap rep. Lemme know which cops are going to go and collect those guns after she gets her law passed. I'm sure there are some out there that would do it, but my bet is most local LEOs would basically ignore it much like they LEOs in upstate New York did when their idiocy was passed.

Piss off New York expat take the next train back from where you came from..Warren light.

Any one check her stock portfolio? She seems like a gun invester/salesperson.

I know it has been previously mentioned in other posts within other topics... but wanted to reiterate this situation to Mass 3rd District voters.

"Lori will support legislation that creates a grace period in which the federal government would be responsible for buying all semi-automatic weapons from current gun owners. At the end of this period, owning an assault rifle without a special permit for approved dealers and collectors would be considered a felony."

The rest of her lovely thoughts...

Lori Trahan

Sorry, they're not for sale.

Do not fool yourself. This is not about saving lives or semi-automatic firearms. This is just another step by the tyrants in the process to implement full civilian disarmament.
It’s always great when somone quote a older post by me and I’m not completely embarrassed.....

I’m over the whole gunban/gun control thing... the Healy thing really made me realize gun ownership is a crime....

Suddenly, on a cost issue alone, AOC makes this proposal seem. . . . .affordable. LOL

"I want to rebuild every building in America."

"Uhhh, I just wanna buy all the semi-auto handguns back."

AOC is so off-the-meds crazy that she makes the crazy look sane.

Can we just pay to have her removed from office? and have a rock be placed in her seat for the term? it would work out best for everyone

The Ministry of Truth changed the definition of assault rifle. Look it up on Merriam Webster site. Sorry, I'm not sure how to hot link on the phone.
I am aware of their now-incorrect definition.

When M-W redefines gun owner to mean child murderer, I am not going to subscribe to that either.

There’s no time for “thoughts and prayers” when every day, an average of 96 Americans are killed by guns.

Its cute to think this will cause a dramatic reduction in these deaths when a third are made up of a single gunshot to the head...so a semi ban makes no sense in that regard..

By semi she means almost all guns... then shell be back for the remaining guns.

It would be nice for politicians to get of their soapbox and actual do thing that matter.

How many babies are killed a day because of a woman’s choice?

What's with everyone's obsession with AOC? You realize you are just contributing to her popularity. She could just be dumb and have nobody talk about her, its obvious even the democrats don't take her seriously. She's not important, just ignore her.

Haha this retard sent me an email about what issues I would like her to tackle. In the comment section I said do something about the ridiculous gun laws that do nothing to prevent crime and just restrict the rights of citizens of Massachusetts. I'm sure it will get deleted.

She'll take that to mean you want new, better enforced gun laws. Or at least, that's how your message was interpreted by the staffer that compiles the daily reports.

Well she's attractive enough to win votes but she's bat crap crazy.
Um... Attractive?.. Must be me, but.. Personally, I think she looks more like a Brockton/Lower West Broadway in Southie/Charlestown Projects crack or meth addict (who would offer to do you for a double sawbuck that she'd put toward her next fix).
I'd rather bang a diseased ostrich.

Just sayin'

gettyimages-1067985162-1024x1024.jpg LS_090418_ELN_Trahan069-L.jpg dacey 12-18 18-L.jpg 1f2b5908-dfad-11e8-9779-2b2648415465.jpg

What's with everyone's obsession with AOC? You realize you are just contributing to her popularity. She could just be dumb and have nobody talk about her, its obvious even the democrats don't take her seriously. She's not important, just ignore her.
Do you know what you just did?

Does that mean my assault rifle Marlin 60 will be banned? Think of the lives who will be saved!

Gawddamit, these lefty democrats are ignorant and bigoted!

They don't have "enough" money to buy mine back. I don't sell my children...

Back
Top Bottom