• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lori Trahan - Mass 3rd District - Semi-auto government buyback

I know it has been previously mentioned in other posts within other topics... but wanted to reiterate this situation to Mass 3rd District voters.

"Lori will support legislation that creates a grace period in which the federal government would be responsible for buying all semi-automatic weapons from current gun owners. At the end of this period, owning an assault rifle without a special permit for approved dealers and collectors would be considered a felony."

The rest of her lovely thoughts...

Lori Trahan

I know it has been previously mentioned in other posts within other topics... but wanted to reiterate this situation to Mass 3rd District voters.

"Lori will support legislation that creates a grace period in which the federal government would be responsible for buying all semi-automatic weapons from current gun owners. At the end of this period, owning an assault rifle without a special permit for approved dealers and collectors would be considered a felony."

Lori Trahan

Well she's attractive enough to win votes but she's bat crap crazy.

There’s no time for “thoughts and prayers” when every day, an average of 96 Americans are killed by guns.

Its cute to think this will cause a dramatic reduction in these deaths when a third are made up of a single gunshot to the head...so a semi ban makes no sense in that regard..

By semi she means almost all guns... then shell be back for the remaining guns.

It would be nice for politicians to get of their soapbox and actual do thing that matter.

Lori Trahan
Just a typical Ma. Politician.

Lori Trahan
In the US, you already can't own an assault rifle without a special permit from the federal government. Thanks for playing.

She's Lenina Huxley trying to implement the Cocteau plan.
Every day we inch closer to this, as these whack jobs get elected.
Won't be long now until the brainwashing and group-think is complete.

She supports to bring back the 1994 assault weapons ban. So according to her dealers are fine selling the post 94 sporting rifles in MA.

I think it’s very nice to have a grace period before I’m a felon.

You're not already a felon?

I finally remembered who you remind me of. That demented doctor on Fringe! Played by John Noble. Not sure if either the actor or the character was a felon though.

MV5BNzA2OTg5MDE2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzI0MTAwNzE@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom