• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lori Trahan - Mass 3rd District - Semi-auto government buyback

You're not already a felon?

I finally remembered who you remind me of. That demented doctor on Fringe! Played by John Noble. Not sure if either the actor or the character was a felon though.

MV5BNzA2OTg5MDE2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzI0MTAwNzE@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
I was a felon when being a felon wasn’t cool.

The demented doctor looks very nice.

Why does her name look like “Lori Tranny” to me?

She’s just spewing words at this point.
  • Lori will support legislation that creates a grace period in which the federal government would be responsible for buying all semi-automatic weapons from current gun owners. At the end of this period, owning an assault rifle without a special permit for approved dealers and collectors would be considered a felony.
  • Bring back the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.
Why would you need to bring back the ‘94 AWB if all the semi-auto weapons are gone via “buy-back,” i.e. confiscation?

Lori supports closing the “gun show loophole” to ensure that gun sales made at gun shows, on the web, and via other unlicensed sellers are subject to criminal background checks

Comprehensive background checks at every point of sale.

How are these not the same thing?

The woman (?) is literally throwing words at the wall to see what sticks.

• Lori will support legislation that creates a grace period in which the federal government would be responsible for buying all semi-automatic weapons from current gun owners. At the end of this period, owning an assault rifle without a special permit for approved dealers and collectors would be considered a felony.
Why would you need to bring back the ‘94 AWB if all the semi-auto weapons are gone via “buy-back,” i.e. confiscation?

Lori supports closing the “gun show loophole” to ensure that gun sales made at gun shows, on the web, and via other unlicensed sellers are subject to criminal background checks

It’s the “kitchen sink” approach and they don’t care as long as words strung into sentences come out as super Lefty as possible.

There’s no time for “thoughts and prayers” when every day, an average of 96 Americans are killed by guns.

Its cute to think this will cause a dramatic reduction in these deaths when a third are made up of a single gunshot to the head...so a semi ban makes no sense in that regard..

By semi she means almost all guns... then shell be back for the remaining guns.

It would be nice for politicians to get of their soapbox and actual do thing that matter.

Two thirds of 'gun deaths' are suicides.

And this?

Repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA)

Good luck with that one. Repeal PLCAA and you open up suits against car companies for crashes by bad drivers, in addition to breweries wineries, and distilleries for the acts of drunk drivers. Sporting goods, tool, and cutlery companies for gold club, hammer, and knife crimes.

You're not already a felon?

I finally remembered who you remind me of. That demented doctor on Fringe! Played by John Noble. Not sure if either the actor or the character was a felon though.

MV5BNzA2OTg5MDE2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzI0MTAwNzE@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Wow, not sure what to say about that. I'm more of an aging Robert Urich myself.

It’s the “kitchen sink” approach and they don’t care as long as words strung into sentences come out as super Lefty as possible.
What's relevant is the primaries are over, yet she is going forward with this extreme position. Not running to a more centrist position after the primaries is a clear indicator such calls for confiscation are the new middle ground for the civilian disarmament lobby's candidates.

The extreme left is no longer afraid of promoting confiscation.
This and this. All the crazy leftist Dims are trying to "out-extreme" each other this year. I doubt she even knows what it says on her website or the dangerous ramifications of it. It was probably written for her by BloomingTurd. [thinking]

What's relevant is the primaries are over, yet she is going forward with this extreme position. Not running to a more centrist position after the primaries is a clear indicator such calls for confiscation are the new middle ground for the civilian disarmament lobby's candidates.

Trump never slowed down of backed off to a central position after he got the nomination either. Shes probably going after the absurd amount of uninformed voters that show up on Tuesday. She is pretty honest with her position on stuff, and extremes stick. What is scary is the consequences her voters don't understand. The rest of them vote D because D.

see how quickly this shifted from AR's to all semi-automatics....doesn't distinguish between rifles and hand guns...just all semi-automatics. gun grabber is she. this is another case of the liberal indoctrination brain washing people and these people run for office and suggest violating the constitution and it is allowed. Not sure why.

Anyway, the sheep are not allowed to think for themselves and will never stand up to defend themselves...they will just hide behind government agents with guns. That is the ultimate definition of a coward.

Last edited:
I know it has been previously mentioned in other posts within other topics... but wanted to reiterate this situation to Mass 3rd District voters.

"Lori will support legislation that creates a grace period in which the federal government would be responsible for buying all semi-automatic weapons from current gun owners. At the end of this period, owning an assault rifle without a special permit for approved dealers and collectors would be considered a felony."

The rest of her lovely thoughts...

Lori Trahan
NO

see how quickly this shifted from AR's to all semi-automatics....doesn't distinguish between rifles and hand guns...just all semi-automatics. gun grabber is she. this is another case of the liberal indoctrination brain washing people and these people run for office and suggest violating the constitution and it is allowed. Not sure why.

Anyway, the sheep are not allowed to think for themselves and will never stand up to defend themselves...they will just hide behind government agents with guns. That is the ultimate definition of a coward.

Think about that one for just a second.

She's an NPC, just spitting out Democrat buzzwords and catchphrases. No independent thought. No logic or rationality.

I can just see all the criminals conducting their background checks on each other now.;) She's a complete idiot if she thinks criminals will conduct background checks on one another or she knows they won't but she figures this will discourage good people from buying and selling guns. I wonder if she knows about this: Haynes v. United States - Wikipedia

Sorry missy,
I am from a state called Massachusetts.
History must have been a subject that you didn't learn anything from.
We are subjects of NO ONE!
One day, you will once again hear our battle cry!

I know it has been previously mentioned in other posts within other topics... but wanted to reiterate this situation to Mass 3rd District voters.

"Lori will support legislation that creates a grace period in which the federal government would be responsible for buying all semi-automatic weapons from current gun owners. At the end of this period, owning an assault rifle without a special permit for approved dealers and collectors would be considered a felony."

The rest of her lovely thoughts...

Lori Trahan

I somehow got on her mailing list.

Maybe I need to send her an email with some of the same thoughts I posted when the lunatic over in Westford wanted a town-wide ban on semi-auto "assault" rifles a few years back.

There’s no time for “thoughts and prayers” when every day, an average of 96 Americans are killed by guns.

Its cute to think this will cause a dramatic reduction in these deaths when a third are made up of a single gunshot to the head...so a semi ban makes no sense in that regard..

By semi she means almost all guns... then shell be back for the remaining guns.

It would be nice for politicians to get of their soapbox and actual do thing that matter.

Do not fool yourself. This is not about saving lives or semi-automatic firearms. This is just another step by the tyrants in the process to implement full civilian disarmament.

Haha this retard sent me an email about what issues I would like her to tackle. In the comment section I said do something about the ridiculous gun laws that do nothing to prevent crime and just restrict the rights of citizens of Massachusetts. I'm sure it will get deleted.
Same here.

If you do reach out to her, let her know that guns have already saved more lives this year than they will take... and the majority of those were from being in that hands of civilians. Used that twice recently on anti’s, the reaction is fun. Then tell them that’s CDC data. Damn, they hate that.

Back
Top Bottom