• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like Troy Industries might have stepped in it.

In heavy on the Troy accessories? [smile]

I actually don't own anything Troy. I wouldn't burn my Troy stuff though if I did own something.

Probably trying to set up a group buy..... [rofl]

Whatever you say, troll. 'Merica!!

- - - Updated - - -

I had already traded my Troy hand guard to my Buddy at Colt for his DH guard.... now all I gots to get rid of is the Troy flip up sights.... anyone got something they want to trade for them... maybe the Zen Master wants them...

I wouldn't touch anything you owned.

Really? That is a bit much.

I realize this isn't you personally burning perfectly functional magazines, but if people want to be boycotting freedom fighters just stop buying their products. Wasting money like this is stupid.

Whoever that is.... they went full retard. [rofl] Never go full retard!

-Mike

Whoever that is.... they went full retard. [rofl] Never go full retard!

-Mike

AIM surplus had battle mags with pink followers and base plates, for the cause, for like 8 bucks a piece. I ordered 4 of them 2 weeks ago for my girlfriend because she is a girl and girls like pink shit. Does that make me a traitor, again? I hope not, my internet freedom fighter street credit can't take an other hit.

I actually don't own anything Troy. I wouldn't burn my Troy stuff though if I did own something.

Whatever you say, troll. 'Merica!!

- - - Updated - - -

Troll..... wow... look at you calling me all derogatory names.... you are quite the trip, like a little boy... you keep attacking me... you're hurting my feelings... [rolleyes] talking like a little kid

Troll..... wow... look at you calling me all derogatory names.... you are quite the trip, like a little boy... you keep attacking me... you're hurting my feelings... [rolleyes] talking like a little kid

Ok, both of you, give it a rest, please. Does not belong here. You might as well put each other on ignore and move on.

-Mike

https://www.facebook.com/?react=AQD...ries-Inc/173381586063668?hc_location=timeline

Due to recent developments in the gun industry Midwest Industries Inc would like to reaffirm that its employees are all active 2nd Amendment supporters who are either NRA Life Members or regular NRA members. In our view to employ an individual that has fought to limit the fundamental rights of citizens by preventing them from having the tools to defend themselves and their families is illogical. By hiring persons who actively and publicly opposed the 2A and attempted to limit the rights of law abiding citizens shows that in turn they also believe in the Anti-2nd Amendment statements. Rest assured that here at Midwest Industries Inc we will never attempt to limit the freedoms of our customers or law abiding citizens by rewarding the anti-gun community by allowing them to infiltrate our ranks. THANK YOU FROM THE CREW AT MIDWEST INDUSTRIES, INC.

Remember, we are all free-ish men (and women) that have the ability to make choices. If that includes purchasing product from Troy, so be it. However, there will be a time where truly hard choices will need to be made pertaining to life and liberty. That is the most important choice you as men and women will probably make in our lives. Choose wisely.

e7asu8yp.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
I have just learned from another source that "Trooper" Troy MSP, was encourged to leave MSP before they found a reason to fire him.

Maybe because he didn't "retire" from the MSP until January 2012. That's one hell of a long, lucrative moonlighting gig. I wonder if the MSP were buying Troy stuff during the overlap...

The troy battlemags really aren't all that durable. Maybe good for training, but I wouldn't trust em long term. Had some for testing and feedlips cracked far sooner than I would have ever suspected had I not seen it happen 3 for 3 first hand.

The troy battlemags really aren't all that durable. Maybe good for training, but I wouldn't trust em long term. Had some for testing and feedlips cracked far sooner than I would have ever suspected had I not seen it happen 3 for 3 first hand.

Did they just crack randomly, or were these mags that got tossed around while doing drills, etc? Don't have any but just curious. Would you rate them as worse than USGI or somewhere in between say like a USGI mag and a pmag?

-Mike

Most of the mags I use to own were shit too. Of course that was because they all had to be preban, and be 20 years old, and have 1 million rounds through them, and have seen 5 wars. [rofl]

Operator error

Most of the mags I use to own were shit too. Of course that was because they all had to be preban, and be 20 years old, and have 1 million rounds through them, and have seen 5 wars. [rofl]

i crammed 33 rounds into a pre-ban USGI mag. i don't know how many times i've done it, or how many times i've shot all 33.

...i think that mag needs a new spring.

i crammed 33 rounds into a pre-ban USGI mag. i don't know how many times i've done it, or how many times i've shot all 33.

...i think that mag needs a new spring.

How? Did someone shave the legs down on the follower?

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom