• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like Troy Industries might have stepped in it.

Announcement Regarding Troy Industries | Hammerhead Armament Blog

They are a new company but still.

http://www.hammerheadarmament.com/Default.asp

As of the end of today, Hammerhead Armament will be suspending sales of Troy Industries products until further notice.

Let me assure you, we did not come to this decision easily. Troy Industries products are outstanding and have a great reputation in the industry. However, we simply cannot stand by a company that employs someone who has no respect for another human’s rights, due process, or the Constitution.

We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust accordingly.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Christopher Crowell
Owner and CEO
Hammerhead Armament LLC

Good **** em.

Apparently they so stubborn that they don't even know how to deal with this cluster****. I give them a year or two before sales plummet completely.

Good **** em.

Apparently they so stubborn that they don't even know how to deal with this cluster****. I give them a year or two before sales plummet completely.
I wish it were true, I'd wager that at least 50% of the people that buy Troy don't even know where Idaho is, let alone Ruby Ridge or it's significance.
internet.jpg

Good **** em.

I doubt it. Dick's sided with the anti's after Newtown and the outrage lasted about a week and a half. The NES Dick's ammo megathread is flourishing...

Back
Top Bottom