• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like the Commies are gettin' their own range??

Does your "tent" include Schumer and Pelosi's bodyguards?
I doubt those guys are commies. They’re pros, cashing a paycheck. They’re already inside the tent, welcomed there by lots of people here.

I honestly don't really have an issue with this - I just wanted to raise awareness. For better or worse, the Constitution protects the right of everyone to keep and bear...even communists--at least until such time they actually attempt to overthrow the current government, then I guess its a free fire zone and we're going hot.
They not only have attempted to overthrow it, but actually succeeded in taking control of the current government.

LOL.

You don't have to be "for it" to defend their right to do it. If you want to gank their RKBA, don't be shocked when someone wants to gank yours. It's two sides of the same coin.
I've never understood the whole "Im a pro-2a liberal" Literally every candidate they vote for wants to take their guns. They are not pro-2a, they need guns to accomplish their agenda. Once they have what they want they will take the guns from the serfs.

leacked photos from their range day:

7-5.jpg
Now we know where that Glock Hand photo came from.

I think we are missing an opportunity here. They claim on their web site to be inclusive. So let them build their range. Then swamp them with new members, vote in new leadership, change the message. And we've got another good place to shoot.
Entryism: it's a thing.

I've never understood the whole "Im a pro-2a liberal" Literally every candidate they vote for wants to take their guns. They are not pro-2a, they need guns to accomplish their agenda. Once they have what they want they will take the guns from the serfs.

A pro 2A liberal is simply a liberal whose into guns. Like a hobbyist.

Sadly, there's a mega shit ton of those on the right also. One of the main origins of the FUDD meme/label.

As we've seen here on NES over the past 18 months with 2 topics specifically, COVID-19 and the JAN DC bullshit specifically around the shooting in the staircase thing, there's 2 separate camps here that both like guns, but have fundamentally different approaches to what freedom is, what police states are, etc.

oh, it's a pretty simple logic, because libtards always hold themselves as special cases. Just like most Soviet commies believed to be above the masses, only to be ground to pulp at the same Gulags. Gulags were full of commies out of favor.

A pro 2A liberal is simply a liberal whose into guns. Like a hobbyist.

Sadly, there's a mega shit ton of those on the right also. One of the main origins of the FUDD meme/label.

As we've seen here on NES over the past 18 months with 2 topics specifically, COVID-19 and the JAN DC bullshit specifically around the shooting in the staircase thing, there's 2 separate camps here that both like guns, but have fundamentally different approaches to what freedom is, what police states are, etc.
Anyone who self identifies as a liberal is lying or completely ignorant of civics. There is 0.00 liberty in the contemporary "liberal" movement.

We live among complete idiots.

oh, it's a pretty simple logic, because libtards always hold themselves as special cases. Just like most Soviet commies believed to be above the masses, only to be ground to pulp at the same Gulags. Gulags were full of commies out of favor.
I have a feeling these discount apparatchiks would be the first purged from the ranks of any leftwing tendency if they traveled back in time.

Anyone who self identifies as a liberal is lying or completely ignorant of civics. There is 0.00 liberty in the contemporary "liberal" movement.

We live among complete idiots.

Words change meaning. We all know that liberals aren't liberal. And the liberty liberal is called a classical liberal.

I think we are missing an opportunity here. They claim on their web site to be inclusive. So let them build their range. Then swamp them with new members, vote in new leadership, change the message. And we've got another good place to shoot.
Just like they’ve done with our government institutions..

I can’t wait till this happens. It will be a target rich environment if you k ow what I mean!!!

Back
Top Bottom