• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Third world holes run by power loving commies?

Dupie, doopie doo, da da da doopie.
Not only that, it has a useful title

Of course, credit where it's due - both are continuations of this post by @Reptile

[edit - to which @paul73 correctly added before either of these threads were created.]

Last edited:
Seniors studying International Relations in college - final exam in World Diplomacy.

Professor is reviewing the the results from the test which was for the students to write an apology letter to a fictious 3rd world country because the US Navy sunk by mistake a merchant ship of said 3rd world country during naval exercises.

Professor - "Congrats to the highest scoring student of the apology letter exam. My only remark is that both "F" and "Y" in "Fcuk You" should be capitalized in the finishing paragraph.

Last edited:
So how many trillions of dollars does Mexico owe for the problems the drugs coming in from Mexico cause?

So how many trillions of dollars does Mexico owe for the problems the drugs coming in from Mexico cause?

Y'know, this whole Mexico Thing reminds me of a passage from a certain book by Dat Voman:

"Dagny, didn't you enjoy the spectacle of the behavior of the People's State of
Mexico in regard to the San Sebastian Mines? Did you read their government's
speeches and the editorials in their newspapers? They are saying that I am an
unscrupulous cheat who has defrauded them. They expected to have a successful
mining concern to seize. I had no right to disappoint them like that. Did you read
about the scabby little bureaucrat who wanted them to sue me?"

Back
Top Bottom