• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like MA LTC allows you to conceal carry in *** 18 *** states

CC licenses should be like a driver's license and apply to all states regardless of the issuing state.

there should be no licenses, unless i missed that part of the second amendment.

[cheers] Absolutely. Thall shall not be infringed is pretty damn straight forward. We are getting there but the 5 decades of BS in the middle of the last decade will take a bit more time. I think the next SCOUTUS ruling will be to make all states shall issue.

I'm 100% sure that the other 49 states agree with you... MA does not reciprocate any other state's permit! Real unAmerican mAss law!

Atilla never fails to give me a constitutional hard-on

I must be slacking at work, because this was sent using Tapatalk

i love the country so much i need a 'muriKEY to get into my house.

key_zps8c295e8d.jpg

This can't be true.

Mass will accept a my non-resisdent permit from Maine and my non-resident from Flordia???

But my Mass non resident permit that had been unresrtricted for years and years now has restrictions. So why should I renew my Mass non-resident again?

This can't be true.

Mass will accept a my non-resisdent permit from Maine and my non-resident from Flordia???

But my Mass non resident permit that had been unresrtricted for years and years now has restrictions. So why should I renew my Mass non-resident again?

Wait, I see, I didn't click on the map properly...disregard.

This can't be true.

You better read the site more closely. You can't carry in MA with any out of state license. You need a MA non-resi to carry in MA.

that site is good in that you can click multiple home states. I've applied for my NH non-resident. Combined with my MA LTC-A, that's 26 states in which I can carry concealed. Most notably for me, is that PA recognizes the NH non-resident license. This is good now I can bring my pistol when I go to visit family down there.

Last edited:
CC licenses should be like a driver's license and apply to all states regardless of the issuing state.

For a brief time that is how it was. When NY changed is driving age to 18 they ran in to problems with licensed drivers from other states that were under 18 getting cited/arrested and whatnot for driving in NY. So a law was written stating that all states are required to honor any license from another state. Not to long after they changed the law to exclude firearms licenses because people were carrying in other states and just saying hey it's a state issued license.

Back
Top Bottom