Local sources for AR parts and accessories?

Are there any shops in MA that carry a good selection of AR parts and accessories? The only place I know if is ZeroHour. Are there any others?

I have seen AR stocks on bare lowers at NET. Then again, you can order anything short of a lower receiver. That's how I got the modular match trigger unit for my AR.

Are there any shops in MA that carry a good selection of AR parts and accessories? The only place I know if is ZeroHour. Are there any others?

Other than lowers in various states of assembly, I can't say I've seen much out there... my guess is the local shops would have a hard time being profitable in this market given the wide disparity in wants/needs among a relatively small customer base. Not to mention the myriad of online vendor choices to compete with...

Thanks everyone. I will check out the sources that were mentioned above but I have a feeling that I will have to resort to getting most of what I need from on-line vendors.

There's simply too much out there for your average local store to stock enough to meet the myriad of needs/wants that customers have.

If you're willing to go north of the border, Riley's in Hooksett has everything you need to build an AR piecemeal. Not cheap, but not stupid-expensive, either, and you can poke at stuff before you buy.

There's also Legal Transfers, aka ar15sales.com, which doesn't really have a storefront/showroom setup, but they are close by in Hampton and their prices are really reasonable. You can pick stuff up in person if you prearrange it and already know what you want. They're a big RRA dealer but also carry Stag and LMT, plus maybe other stuff.

Go to my web site www.jdlsales or contact me 413 579 1994.

I have many accessories in stock; however there is so much out there you can't have everything.
I stock the parts and accessories I use the most on custom builds.
Brands I carry -Ergo, Midwest Ind. Vltor, Stag, Spikes Tactical, YHM, Rock River Arms. JP Rifles, Hogue and other miscellaneous stuff. I also have REMSPORT 1911 frames. Slides and barrels.
Ask me for what you are looking for I might have it in stock if not I can get for you if it is not on back order.
There is so much on back order right now it would seem that everyone and their brother is building AR's

Last edited:
What are you looking for in regards for parts. I might be able to point you in the right direction. Also just because a dealer doesnt have it doesnt mean they cant get it. Ive met the owner of JDL sales a few weeks ago (cant remember his name for life of me) he is a great guy he is located in my area out here, but as AFAIK he doesnt have a store front.

-DM-

Big Red I do not have a store front, however you can visit me to see if I have anything you want. Also let me know what you are looking for and I can get it. If I don't have it on hand I will get it for you.
Just give me a call or leave me an email.
1-413-579-1994
Thanks matt for the help www.jdlsales.net
Thank you
John
JDL Sales

Thanks everyone.

My main problem is that 99.9% of gun related stuff (except for ammo) I get comes from the Internet. Sure, the prices are good but I am kind of tired of always relying on lousy photos and inadequate description to figure out what it is that I am getting. There have been times when I ordered something thinking that it was exactly what I was looking for only to find out that it wasn't. I realize that nobody can stock every single part and add-on but it would be nice to have a place that had some stuff. Even a place like Cabela's advertises certain AR accessories on their website but they aren't in the store. Once again, they have to be ordered on line.

Call me 'old school' but I prefer to be able to go a store and see some of that stuff in person. I would also like to be able to bing my AR into a store and check the fit and look of accessories instead of guessing.

John (JDL Sales) you will be the first one I call next time I need AR parts [grin]

I am sorry that turned into a rant. I am not actually looking for anything specific at this time...except maybe for a vertical grip and a new sling.

I am sorry that turned into a rant. I am not actually looking for anything specific at this time...except maybe for a vertical grip and a new sling.

You cant go wrong with a Tango Down VFG (little pricey at $65-70) and a BFG Vickers 2pt sling.

I have 3 different vertical grips in stock. Get back to me so you can bring your gun to try them out.
John

Back
Top Bottom