• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Local gun shops

So I'm from the New Bedford area and looking for different shops that actually carry stripped ar lowers considering I can't just order one online without dealing with ffl charges and such. I've talked to the few I know of and they all deal with stag and list for 130-140 price range and most have to order them. I'm just trying to weigh my options to anything else that might be out there that I don't know about. Thanks in advance for your input.

The Fattman is right, for $21 you can become a Green member and get in on the current group buy.
The membership cost will more than pay for itself just on this one deal alone, and there are always several group buys for various items happening all the time.

Seems like a no brainier to me. You get what you want, and save a few bucks in the process, plus enjoy the benefits of being green.

Well I guess this turned into "why aren't you a green member yet" but I would assume even if I joined this group buy I'd still have to go thru an ffl for shipping and transfer

Well I guess this turned into "why aren't you a green member yet" but I would assume even if I joined this group buy I'd still have to go thru an ffl for shipping and transfer

That's already worked into the deal.
You have a choice of 4 different FFL's spread around the state that these will be shipped directly to.
But you have to hurry, this deal ends Tuesday at midnight.
I wasn't going to get one, but I figured if Barry wins, it'll be a good investment for the future.
The person running the buy has set up a PayPal account to accept payment.
It's about as easy as it could possibly be.
BTW, these are forged lowers from DGW.
For $81 plus $21 for your Green membership, that's still only $102, which is already less than any of the others you've found.

I did the same thing last time around . The lower was like $60 and the transfer was $20. I got 2 and the total I think was 140 for 2. You are looking for 130-140 for 1.

The Fattman is right. Makes me laugh just to say it! [laugh] But he is correct. I'm getting 2 in the group buy.

actauly this thread was the last straw for me to chip on on my first group buy... now I just need to wait for the parts buy... and then wait to slowly pick everything else up.... then wait for a build party.... damm, I need more money.

There are good reasons other than the group buy to become a green member. I'm going a different route for my AR lower, but if I hadn't already committed, I'd have jumped in on that.

Anyway, if you decide not to (and it's a mistake) check with CandF in Middleboro.

Back
Top Bottom