• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linsky's Amendment is back in play - Call your rep NOW!

From here it looks a lot like a House vs. Senate pissing match.

Exactly. Just received an update from MVGC. Appears as though Sanchez is digging in on Linsky language because he is supporting the vote of the house members. BS. DeLeo barks and Sanchez jumps.

I think the effort needs to move beyond the committee that appears to be deadlocked and expanded to all members of the Senate. If the Senate holds firm then the Linsky language will disappear

My Reps aid told me the same thing. I asked her "If that was the case why did he vote for it ?" Referring to the Linsky language. Crickets.....

Bob

Called my Rep out for voting for it too via email, after he responded to my initial email with how Pro 2A he is. Did not indicate why he did not have the stones to vote no for the house version, but indicated that he is supporting the senate version now and has let the committee members know.

From my Twitter account, nobody follows me, I just use it to be annoying and vent, so if you want to re-tweet it might help ...

2pOsv2m.png

And this...

x5grVVO.png

And also this...

4yhXKwe.png

Last edited:
Has the LVPD or FBI even said bump-stocks were used? I know the media reported it and there were pics, but has it even been officially released?

Zlotnik’s guy (when he called back) said they are very pro2a - then I asked how he voted on the budget - didn’t much like that question I don’t think.

Last edited:
Has the LVPD or FBI even said bump-stocks were used? I know the media reported it and there were pics, but has it even been officially released?

Call me Mr. Tinfoil, but at this point it seems to me that there are so many inconsistencies as to what really happened in Las Vegas that night, we will probably never really know what truly happened. Not unlike the Kennedy assassination. The truly disturbing aspect of it is the role MGM seems to have had in shutting up the security guard and anyone else that could/should have been in a position to see what was going on. But that's a story for another thread!

Call me Mr. Tinfoil, but at this point it seems to me that there are so many inconsistencies as to what really happened in Las Vegas that night, we will probably never really know what truly happened. Not unlike the Kennedy assassination. The truly disturbing aspect of it is the role MGM seems to have had in shutting up the security guard and anyone else that could/should have been in a position to see what was going on. But that's a story for another thread!

Within an hour of the attack yesterday in NYC, they knew absolutely everything. A month later in the LV shooting, nobody even agrees on a ****ing timeline, let along the details!

I completely agree. By comparison there was nothing so mysterious about James Hodgkinson, for example. Why's this case so bizarre? The simplest explanation that fits all the facts must also explain why that is. It's almost as if key witnesses are intimidated. Hmmm. Crazy people can't usually hide their crazy that well, and this guy's from a rather, ahem, legally-challenged family. I'm supposed to believe he was just a reasonably successful gambler who wasn't into anything very illegal and who also happened to be crazy enough to commit a massacre without a clear motive? OK, it's possible...I guess.

Please, there's already a thread to discuss what might/could/should/appears/really/maybe/never/did/didn't happen out in Vegas. Let's keep this thread focused on what's happening here in MA.

Talked with an aide in Senator Humason's office this afternoon. Sounds like both the House and Senate are dug in.

Since they're not listening to calls to remove budget bill amendments that infringe on the represented citizens rights, I think maybe the calls and Twitter/ Facebook messages should be focused on what many of them really spend their time on.

It's obvious Deleo and Rosenberg are responsible for allowing a festering environment of sexual harassment over there many years of leadership in the state house. Now we know what really happens in all those closed the door backroom deals with no public transparency. All meetings should be open to the public and televised.

One former State House aide who worked inside and outside the building for years in various capacities, including as executive director of the Massachusetts Caucus of Women Legislators, posted on Facebook last Friday that anyone surprised by the allegations raised in YvonneAbraham’s column are “part of the problem.”

Christina M. Knowles, who shared her Facebook post publicly on Twitter, said she had a “gold mine” of stories from her more than 10 years working on Beacon Hill as an aide and lobbyist that would “ruin many careers and lives.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...nt-complaints/Cz8KU0rxRfJYpNkgE7w01J/amp.html

Since they're not listening to calls to remove budget bill amendments that infringe on the represented citizens rights, I think maybe the calls and Twitter/ Facebook messages should be focused on what many of them really spend their time on.
It's obvious Deleo and Rosenberg are responsible for allowing a festering environment of sexual harassment over there many years of leadership in the state house. Now we know what really happens in all those closed the door backroom deals with no public transparency.
You mean like the time, back in the day (1992 or 93-ish)...at the East Boston function/dinner for Bobby Travaglini?...when the "esteemed" then-Rep-not-yet-Speaker DeLeo had a "bad ice cube or two", was sweating and stinking like an absolute swine and staggered up to, and then put his hands and face all over, up and down the very-younger-but-oh-so-amazingly-hot-Italian daughter in law of one of the Eastie wiseguys in attendance?...And when young hottie screamed "Get your f*ckin hands off of me you f*ckin creep"...and the bartender and manager (realizing there was an embarrassing "scene" taking place) had to step in...and basically haul the drunken, disgusting lout off of Mister "Ay-Yooz-Guyz" Important's son's wife...and the esteemed Bobby D received an immediate visit from a not-so-happy and extremely dangerous, violent guest at the dinner...who told Bobby D he'd "bust every f**ing bone in your face" if he didn't "get the f**k away from my f***in daughter-in-law... and stay the f*ck away or I'll throw you through that (third floor high above the pavement below) f*ckin window, you fat f*ckin pig"?????
I'm sure you don't mean THAT night, do you?

Yes, I was there, yes I would (and will) swear to it, and yes, I wish Mr. Important's warning came with a punch to the stinking filthbag DeLeo's throat...But, alas, it was just a "friendly warning" (and one that Mister Speaker wisely heeded.....Or else).

Last edited:
Where is Trumps US DA when there's rampant corruption and harassment that leads to intimidation and rescinded term limits for those wielding such power?

Silly you, thinking congress has bothered to getting around to confirming Trump's appointments. Maybe if he gets a second term they'll get around to it.

Yes, I was there, yes I would (and will) swear to it, and yes, I wish Mr. Important's warning came with a punch to the stinking filthbag DeLeo's throat...But, alas, it was just a "friendly warning" (and one that Mister Speaker wisely heeded.....Or else).

I'm sure Mr. "Ay-Yooz-Guyz" has benefited from The Pig somehow many times over to help the Family get over their traumatic experience.

I called and the people that I spoke to were surprised that an out of state was against the amendment. I simply informed her that when I bring my shotgun into the state that I would be a criminal as it has the internals polished.

I thought I heard on the radio this afternoon that Faker is out of town until next Monday. Does that mean this thing could drag out until then without being signed? I know it’s the 21st Century and as such there’s electronic signatures and all, but could the Gov’s absence be an excuse to continue this buzzard orgy of a process?

I called and the people that I spoke to were surprised that an out of state was against the amendment. I simply informed her that when I bring my shotgun into the state that I would be a criminal as it has the internals polished.

thank you brother for not being indifferent to your shooting fellas over the border!

GOAL just cranked up the twitter machine again. If you are on Twitter please get on there and retweet their tweets with a comment or at the minimum a thumbs up emoji.

RE-tweeting now as well.

It would be great if people who RT the GOAL tweets could also tag others, @colionnoir, @danaloesch, etc.

Their handles are @MrColionNoir , @DLoesch

One of the main points of doing this right, is getting the right info to the right place(s).

You didn't mention GOAL's tag/handle, and should correct the ones you put down wrong, so people aren't fruitlessly posting stuff to either the wrong people, or people who don't exist.

Going to @goal
brings up a ping-pong page, saying:
"One sport, One destination, One obsession."

The political system is a fixed game.

This is all in their master plan to rule the surfs!

The way it's going it's just a matter of time before those idiots ban my E350 work van.

I"ll comply with the laws that follow the constitution. Thank you very much!

As far as this whole mess I guess I better hide my rubber bands![rofl]

I got an email last night from the NRA that said Spilka may just be the deciding vote on this bullshit.

If that's honestly true, we're all ****ed sideways so hard. [sad]

Back
Top Bottom