• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linsky's Amendment is back in play - Call your rep NOW!

Just called Sanchexs' office and got added to the list of opposed. Very nice young woman took the call. Wonder what they do with the list once the vote is over?

Same here...Secretary knew exactly why I was calling..."We're getting many many calls opposing the Linsky language"....
Keep calling! Ask your friends, relatives and neighbors.: call Jeffrey Sánchez, 617-722-2990 Chair House Ways & Means Committee

Sanchez is the #1 to call.
Was told also like someone else already pointed out that Linsky needs to
hear the opposition "politely, biting tongue" also to get the message. Does anyone ever run against this guy. He really needs to go.

Mistah Linsky:
Phone:
617-722-2575

Was told also like someone else already pointed out that Linsky needs to
hear the opposition "politely, biting tongue" also to get the message.
Honestly, I have no idea what I would say to the guy. He's a progressive ideologue who thinks I'm a dangerous inbred lunatic. (I'm not dangerous.) What do you (politely) say to a guy like that?

Honestly, I have no idea what I would say to the guy. He's a progressive ideologue who thinks I'm a dangerous inbred lunatic. (I'm not dangerous.) What do you (politely) say to a guy like that?

it's nothing personal, both Linsky and Mora are doing it to further their careers by pandering to sheep and catching some prime time, that's it. No argument will change that, he wants his language, with his name attached to it, no matter what it says. May be suggest to him that he adopts Linsky II language which bans nothing, does nothing and has much higher chance of passing. He is looking for his fame among moonbats and in this case may be a clever springboard to ban everything due to vague wording.

Dear Representative Linksy,

I am disappointed that you would use the tragedy in Vegas to write a law that will only affect law-abiding gun-owners in Massachusetts. Moreover, this ill conceived amendment while not making the public safer will cost the taxpayers of the Commonwealth hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend in court.

me

What I find slightly amusing was that my wife had him pegged years before I did. It was before I got back into shooting and paid attention to 2A legislation. In 2008 he tried to hand my wife an Obama leaflet on the Natick Common. She refused, but he didn't want to take no for an answer. She wouldn't even touch it, so he just stood there holding it out for awhile. It was awkward. She sensed something about him then and hates him to this day. As time goes on, I only see more and more evidence that she was correct. She's much more perceptive than I am. At any rate, I have contacted his office before when he was not the sponsor of something, but I have no doubt whatsoever that unless you're a progressive asking him to go further to make the state "safer", it is a complete and total waste of time. He has written conservative and libertarian voters off entirely, and he does not give a rat's ass what we think about anything. He'll get re-elected without our support. He always does.

On a serious note: Just politely disagree. Anything else give them more sound bites.

On a more fun note: Dear Mr. Linksy, you make a point but I respectfully have a rebuttal. Go f*ck yourself with a cactus.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

On a serious note: Just politely disagree. Anything else give them more sound bites.

On a more fun note: Dear Mr. Linksy, you make a point but I respectfully have a rebuttal. Go f*ck yourself with a cactus.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

this may work better:

Dear Fascist Republican A-hole Linksy,

as a long time Democrat voter, I am disappointed in your duty to make this state safe for our children. How come does a Republican comes up with a better language that actually makes a real step toward banning baby killing implements of war in this great state? You have failed and I will spread the word on Twittor, on mySpace and in my Harvard auxilliary yoga club!

Ironic Cosmos

These guys are still hashing this out on Halloween evening?

Id like to say i am impressed with the will and the drive for the members blocking the Lewinsky language.

Surprisingly, they adjourned for the evening without a resolution, and missed an important budget deadline.

We must be having an effect.

They'll be back at it tomorrow.

Good, I hope it is noted that LINSKY has effed upped the spending bill.

thanks Linsky, now the children are going to starve, and the elderly are going to DIE , cause you mucked up the budget .

More calls to come then. The woman answering for Sanchez was pleasant, shared that she had heard from many people even today when I got a call in at 3:00.

I'm confused, and obviously poorly versed in state politics. When we all say linsky language, does that refer to previous discussions about devices that increase rate of fire as well as preban magazines? Or just the former?

I'm confused, and obviously poorly versed in state politics. When we all say linsky language, does that refer to previous discussions about devices that increase rate of fire as well as preban magazines? Or just the former?

It refers to the vague wording regarding anything that increases the ROF. These calls are pushes to not accept that language and if a ban is to be enacted, it should be the Tarr (Senate) language that specifies bump stocks and trigger cranks, plus allows legal ownership with a green card.

Linsky amendment is vague, ambiguous, and poorly worded. Both Tarr and Linsky attempted to ban bump stocks. Linsky went a step further and tried to give state authority to regulate maintenance and modifications of firearms. When Maura becomes Governor Linsky wants to be AG.

Call them again and again. Different name. No reason to stop at one call.
Use these if ya run out of ideas....

Adam Baum
Adam Zapel
Al Bino
Al Dente
Al Fresco
Al K. Seltzer
Alf A. Romeo
Ali Gaither, Ali Katt
Amanda Lay (real person)
Amanda Lynn (a mandolin)
Amber Green
Andy Friese (as in antifreeze, a real race car driver)
Anita Bathe, Anita Bohn, Anita Dick, Anita Friske, Anita Hanke (real person), Anita Goodman, Anita Hoare
Anita Job, Anita Knapp, Anita Lay, Anita Little, Anita Mann, Anita Mandalay, Anita Plummer
Anna Conda
Anna Fender (an offender)
Anna Graham
Anna Prentice (an apprentice)
Anna Recksiek (anorexic)
Anna Sasin
Anne Teak
Annette Curtain
Annie Howe, Annie Matter
April May (a real person I knew in high school)

Linsky amendment is vague, ambiguous, and poorly worded. Both Tarr and Linsky attempted to ban bump stocks. Linsky went a step further and tried to give state authority to regulate maintenance and modifications of firearms. When Maura becomes Governor Linsky wants to be AG.

As we have seen with Mora's BS, vague (even specific) can be re interpreted to the whim of the tyrants in this state

I called once - been busy and pretty much done, pass whatever laws you like - I'm not going to follow them anymore, because whatever they say - you will reinterpret them or amend them or just come after me 'cuz gunz'. Plotting my escape, my wife is kind of looking for a new job in the Pharma industry - pulling hard for North Carolina or Texas.

'kind of' in that she is still employed and doesn't really want to move.

Back
Top Bottom