• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linsky - on news this morning re more gun control

OK. I've had five seconds to think about it, I guess they could push for any of the following:
-Centerfire semi-auto ban.
-90-day waiting periods for both firearms and ammo.
-100% state tax on both firearms and ammo.
-Ban on sale on more than one mag's worth of ammo for a given firearm.
-Mandatory license plate/car decal indicating one is a gun owner. For non-driving urbanites--arm bands. Similar decals on homes.

More "gun control" in MA? I am aware gun prohibitionists, like the Terminator, never stop, but what specifically is left to take in the state?

BROTHERS BE HOLDING THEM DICKS TOO, JACK. AND WHITE PEOPLE GO, "WHY (DO) YOU GUYS HOLD YOUR THINGS?" SAY YOU DONE TOOK EVERYTHING ELSE, MOTHER&*u^&r. . . WE BE CHECKING!
Richard Pryor

I searched and can't find anything about this, even searching google.

I saw a report on TV (at least I thought I did) of Linsky going to the State House today to push for mental tests for buying a gun.

Anyone else hear about this?

Didn't hear about it.. but I assumed. Poorly crafted gun control legislation is all that c*** talks about.

I saw a report on TV (at least I thought I did) of Linsky going to the State House today to push for mental tests for buying a gun.

He's back pushing his dangerousness/confiscation bill.

https://malegislature.gov/Bills/190/H3081

EXTREME RISK PROTECTIVE ORDERS

Section 1. As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly requires otherwise:-

“Court”, the superior, district, or Boston municipal court departments of the trial court.

“Extreme risk protective order”, an order in writing, issued and signed by the court pursuant to section 6, prohibiting and enjoining a named person from having in his or her custody or control, owning, purchasing, possessing, or receiving any firearms or ammunition for a period of 1 year.

“Family or household member”, a person who:

(a) is or was married to the respondent;

(b) is or was residing with the respondent in the same household;

(c) is or was related by blood or marriage to the respondent;

(d) has or is having a child in common with the respondent, regardless of whether they have ever married or lived together; or

(e) is or has been in a substantive dating or engagement relationship with the respondent, which shall be adjudged by district or Boston municipal courts consideration of the following factors: (1) the length of time of the relationship; (2) the type of relationship; (3) the frequency of interaction between the parties; and (4) if the relationship has been terminated by either person, the length of time elapsed since the termination of the relationship.

“Health care provider”, a licensed physician, licensed clinical psychologist, licensed social worker or licensed mental health clinician.

“Petitioner”, a family or household member, health care provider, or law enforcement officer or district attorney with jurisdiction over the respondent’s residence, who files a petition requesting a temporary or 1-year extreme risk protective order.

''Protective order issued by another jurisdiction'', any injunction or other order issued by a court of another state, territory or possession of the United States, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia, or tribal court that is issued for the purpose of prohibiting a person from having in his or her custody or control, owning, purchasing, possessing, or receiving any firearms or ammunition because that person poses a significant danger of causing physical harm to themselves, the petitioner, or anyone else by having in his or her custody or control, owning, purchasing, possessing, or receiving such firearm or ammunition.

I'll take judgment on my mental health from a guy who thinks it's ok to put your pecker in livestock about the day hell freezes over.

Linsky is not pushing for mental health testing for gun ownership.

He want his Extreme Risk Protective Orders (ERPO) bill passed:

"Gun violence is an epidemic in our country and we do not have the adequate tools to prevent these tragedies. Extreme Risk Protective Orders (ERPO) are one of these tools that could prevent gun violence tragedies. ERPOs would allow family members, health care providers or law enforcement to petition a judge to temporarily suspend an individual’s access to firearms if they are deemed a danger to themselves or others. Our President and Congress have demonstrated that they are not willing to take any action to prevent these tragedies and it is for this reason that we need to take it upon ourselves to do what we can to protect residents of this Commonwealth. It is time to call on our Legislature and our Governor to take action to continue to lead the country in gun violence prevention by asking them to pass Extreme Risk Protective Order Legislation now!"

His speech is on Facebook...

Representative David P. Linsky

Here is a FAQ on ERPO:

https://willbrownsberger.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/MA-ERPO-FAQ.pdf

Yep. Rubix Cube in under 15 seconds blindfolded or no guns for you.

Linsky should mind his own business and go back to f***ing his goats.
Ive heard stuff like this mention a few different times. I never got the full story.

Edit: always seems to butcher typing on on my phone now that tapatalk doesn't work.

Last edited:
Due process, yeah that's so 18th century... /MA legislature

Some anti-shrink will write a letter declaring everyone posting on NES nuts. Considering how many 'mental health professionals' I know whom are out of their damn minds themselves, this won't end well.

Ive heard stuff likelthis mentionme a few sidfdiffe times. I never got the full story.

Linksy has repeatedly sponsored bills legalizing or at least decriminalizing bestiality. Hence the quips about him having a thing for farm animals.

According to the View, if you believe that Jesus talks to you, you are mentally deranged. Should this prevent you from exercising your Constitutional rights?
Yet if you chop off your frank and beans, take hormones, marry another man, and adopt some children you are a strong, courageous woman.

This state is going into the opposite direction. We are legalizing drugs and letting men and women’s bathrooms, but I’m the crazy one because I own a rifle. I said it before I’ll say it again ever since 6/20/2016 it’s been a nightmare and it’s only getting worse. There is no good future for Massachusetts gun owners.

Wait...what, are you f***ing kidding me!!!

Nope:
Bill S.805

Bill softens bestiality statute
BILL SOFTENS BESTIALITY STATUTE
Massachusetts pols push measure lessening punishment for animal sex.

While the bill would keep bestiality technically illegal, it gives the option of less severe penalties. Previously, those convicted of “a sexual act on an animal” could receive up to 20 years in prison.

The new measure would give activist judges the option of slapping perps with a mere two and a half years in plush local jails, or even letting zoophiliacs walk with a $5,000 fine.”

Linsky is not pushing for mental health testing for gun ownership.

He want his Extreme Risk Protective Orders (ERPO) bill passed:

"Gun violence is an epidemic...
Interesting how no one refutes that nonsense. "Gun violence" is a loaded phrase meant to control the outcome of the non-debate. And violence perpetrated using firearms is _not_ an epidemic in the US.

MA.= Planes and pressure cooker are responsible for mass murders in this state, but goat Humper Linsky is ocd on gun banning. Retard.

ooh let me try and write the test:
Do you want a gun?
A. Yes
B. No
Answer B is correct, anyone answering A is not mentally capable of firearms ownership.
It will look like that just be longer with bigger words.

Exactly.

All they have to do is to tell the shrink - So you are the guy doing mental health checks, well, doc, you know how it works - if anything happens, it's your head, heheh.

Back
Top Bottom