Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

Make sure people (not just gun owners) understand it's not just about 2A it's about free speech, riding on the front of the bus, (Rosa Park)it's about living the dream (Martin King) died fighting for (equal right) for all men and women! We are losing are freedom! Our ancestors fought and died! So we can live as free men and women

Non-gun people dont look at it that way. To them its a stupid hobby for men who are compensating for something. They dont see it as a right and will think youre a lunatic for framing it as such.

Non-gun people dont look at it that way. To them its a stupid hobby for men who are compensating for something. They dont see it as a right and will think youre a lunatic for framing it as such.

They are counting on gun owners to do what we do best! Take it up the rear end and say thank you!! May I have another

Interesting response from my rep looks like there was some pretty serious misdirection and back channeling before the house voted.
585740f6fe7433fa1629b613963815de.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, if you are talking about actual owners of these ridiculous things. What I was hinting at was that ALL gun owners should go apply, just in case they might like to get one of those, or something else, in the future. Kind of apply, in protest.

Curious, and why are they ridiculous?

Interesting response from my rep looks like there was some pretty serious misdirection and back channeling before the house voted.

Probably pretty accurate — Jim Wallace knows how the sausage is made. Strip the magazine language in the house and then go after the free pass for bureaucrats language in the senate. He was never going to be able to walk in there and convince them to take no action, there would be no photo-ops or moronic platitudes to be quoted in the media, and that is what these ghouls live for.

The problem is I don't think they care. They know what is happening and don't care. A perfect example was when the AG did her thing on 7/20. I talked to a very politically active Dem in my town about how the AG side-stepped the legislature to make new law. She completely agreed that this was outside the AG's authority but was completely OK with it because guns. When I pointed out that a future AG could do the same thing about something she cared about the response was "Oh that will never happen". She's just living in this wierd other univers. If you take away reason, logic, facts, and history how can you even discuss any issue? I dream of running a debate with 3 parties on each side but we start with definitions projected behind the speaker and all must adhere to them when speaking and fact-checkers looking up quoted studies in real-time and projecting them for the audience. Basically reduce the debate to facts and logic for all to see. Ah to Dream.....

Next time you might want to ask her if there's room for a future AG to put their interpretation on the 19 amendment.
Once you set a president , it's hard to get away from it.

- - - Updated - - -

So is it Goat time or Go time..

I keep getting confused every six months..[rofl]

I think with Linskey , goat time IS go time.

shitsq.jpg

NH vs MA, freedom and shit.

Shit DOES smell in NH. When MA turns into Shitcago with total ban on everything, you NHiets will feel the full brunt on libtard gun-banning machine. NH is much smaller, poorer state than MA, good luck fighting moonbats when their campaign coffers will outnumber your liberty candidates 10:1

NH has a representation ratio in the statehouse that is unparalleled in the rest of america, so it's not quite that easy. They also get paid nothing- or pretty much nothing... so the entire game is 110% different. There are "no huge campaign coffer"s in NH state elections- its some dude or lady going door to door with a clipboard and strictly local support. It takes a few dozen people to throw a house seat election in NH. Good luck even doing that in MA... [rofl]

That's why NH isn't (and won't be, for some time) completely ****ed up yet- and MA is- where the mother****ers just voted themselves another pay raise- and the voters let them get away with it.

For the love of god, stop making excuses for the communist shithole we live in. Just please. You're smarter than that. Just admit that you live in MA like I do- because it'd convenient for your family and your job/life. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. You would have left a long time ago. Other than that this state was done politically a long time ago. The only thing keeping MA totally out of the sewer is the big dump cities aren't nearly as big as the ones in other commie states... and MA has higher per capita economic output vs a lot of the other ones. (eg, like vs CT, or CA, etc. )

-Mike

It's worse than that, nons in MA don't even see it as anything because they have no skin in the game. To put it another way- It's like a bill being postulated for banning go karts and 75% of the voter base has never ridden in a go kart in their entire life or even know how it functions or how fast it doesn't go.... that's the type of shit we're up against.

-Mike

We need to start a focus group, call it M*******s anynomous, I freely admit I live in a shithole, commie, liberalass state and stay here willingly because the money I make isn't offered anywhere else, I'm a M*******.
You're talking about a support group, like AA, not a focus group. I thought that was NES. It's certainly one of the reasons I come here.

Serious questions:

Where do we draw the line on what arms civilians should be allowed to keep and bare?

Is it semi-auto, full auto, tanks, drones, bombs, ray guns?

What is the reasoning for drawing any line in the sand if the 2A includes security against threats to community, state or nation?
You can draw all the lines you want, the politicians look us right in the eye, step over it and go "**** you, what are you going to do about it". They do not fear the licensed gun owning public, not yet.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, until people start running for office we're playing defense. Until the 2A becomes an issue like "free contraception" or abortion, that the majority of voters care about enough to sway their vote from one candidate to another, we're playing defense.

We get it, in MA nothing is going to change.

A politician has to give up all his virtues and morals to stay on top. It's a big publicity and favor for favor game.
Never wanting to be anything but in the correct moment in time kind of thinker!
Always looking for a chance to say I'm fighting for your safety! While stripping away your rights!
Where you are the superhero saving the public from themselves![rofl]

Our second amendment rights will be stripped away one law at a time till there will be nothing left to give up.

The NRA, Goal and other 2nd amendment rights groups are playing a which loss is greater game.
We give up a little here and a little there instead of a little bigger bite right now.
Hoping to someday get a law that puts light in their favor.

The great debate will end when law enforcement has to physically go door to door looking for said firearms.

Some firearm owners by that time would have relocated them into hiding.

The criminals have been doing it this way for a long time and so will the now non-law abiding.

Will everyone just hand them over?

Will there be another north vs south civil war this time based on 2nd amendment rights?

If so, which side will you choose?

Crime will go up slowly at first and I imagine in other areas it will skyrocket immediately..

The people will ask for more govt. protection until they are so well protected they might as well be living in a prison![rofl]

Will it all go down as it did in Lexington and Concord as so long ago?

One can only hope![iwojima]

All we have is time and some time in the future it may be a brighter day!

Last edited:
So you guys realize that Difi introduced a bill nationally that, aside from the Mag issue, is phrased just like the Linsky bill. 'Any modification that increase rate of fire'

So you guys realize that Difi introduced a bill nationally that, aside from the Mag issue, is phrased just like the Linsky bill. 'Any modification that increase rate of fire'

I doubt that that will get very far. The usual top dog democraps are in full support of it as are a handful of turncoat republicucks, but I think that there's enough people in washington who realize that getting such a law passed would be career suicide, even if they aren't necessarily on our side. That situation is not the case here in MA.

Mid terms are coming up.
So no.
We do have a nice list of nine turncoats that need to be drummed out though.

I do not trust the politicians on this.

They promised to repeal 0bama-care, they promised a budget, they promised a wall and they promised tax reform. They have been just screwing around - no way I don’t believe they wouldn’t bargin this away for a promise to look at the possibility of voting on one of these items.

Rate: "a measure, quantity, or frequency, typically one measured against some other quantity or measure."

A better trigger does not increase the rate of fire.

For every pull of the trigger (measurement #1)- only one shot is fired (measurement #2).

As long as one round is shot per trigger pull - the rate is not increased.

Do I have the right idea?

Rate: "a measure, quantity, or frequency, typically one measured against some other quantity or measure."

A better trigger does not increase the rate of fire.

For every pull of the trigger (measurement #1)- only one shot is fired (measurement #2).

As long as one round is shot per trigger pull - the rate is not increased.

Do I have the right idea?

Yes, that's technically correct, but you know it won't be "interpreted" that way. It all depends on what the definition of "is" is, you know. [rolleyes]

Don't waste your effort arguing that the divisor in "rate" is the result "one bullet fired." Rate is frequency, i.e. "per unit time" eg "rounds/minute" or, "cyclic rate" as it is universally understood.

Don't waste your effort arguing that the divisor in "rate" is the result "one bullet fired." Rate is frequency, i.e. "per unit time" eg "rounds/minute" or, "cyclic rate" as it is universally understood.

Frequency, shmriquency, "at high rate of speed" (i.e. acceleration) is what cops like to say in court to sound smart and sheeeit.

Back
Top Bottom