• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LILLEY: Evidence shows Mounties kept a copy of the gun registry

When criminal defence lawyer Ed Burlew was sifting through the documents sent over by a Crown prosecutor regarding his client, one jumped out. It was proof that the RCMP had kept a copy of the gun registry despite Parliament ordering it destroyed in 2012.

Conservative MP Blaine Calkins speaks out on the RCMP's Secret Long-Gun Registry:

“Even though the Liberal's wasteful and ineffective Long Gun Registry was reported in the House of Commons in June 2015 to have been deleted, there are records that clearly show that the Long Gun Registry is still available. I can find no other reasonable explanation as to why I was able to view these records, except that a secret database of the Long Gun Registry still exists. And this secret database contains all of the records that were supposed to have been deleted, and it is being used under the watch of this current federal government.”

View: https://www.facebook.com/BlaineCalkinsMP/videos/269744218157243/

I wouldn't point and laugh too loud.
If you think all those NCIS checks were deleted like they were supposed to be according to the law , I have some oceanfront property in Arizona you might be interested in.
Once the government has info on you it never gives it up.

Strange indeed. What is the punishment for failing to destroy the records? Oh I forgot, we have two systems of justice, one for us little people, and one for the “betters” in society.

Back
Top Bottom