Let's see those target pictures - post 'em here

First attempt at a group, also first time trying Federal Gold Medal Match ammo. this was my first group 5 shots at 50 yards with my CZ452

DSCN2952.jpg

[shocked]

If that's your first attempt,

[rockon][bow]

CZ452s are scary accurate. I love mine and it will definitely give any Anschutz (inlcuding mine) a run for its money for many hundreds less.

One of these days I will have to bear down with mine and put up a target here.

thank you for the kind words.

that was with a scope and bi-pod...bone stock CZ in a breeze. i would like to see what i can do with some more practice.

my first time putting match grade ammo and i cant believe how well it performed. the Wolf MT was ok, but the Federal was amazing in my gun. i wish it liked the cheaper stuff!

Nice shooting man ! If I could get my AR to be on paper like that and have tight groups I would be happy as a pig in shit....but I'm on paper atleast so that a bonus [laugh]

Just sighted in my AR yesterday @ 100 yrds , still needs work but its on paper so thats a plus...If I had pics of targets I might post them but well holes everywhere so then again maybe not [laugh]

Once I can hold a decent group I'll get some up here...till then stay tuned

My daughter's first time shooting a rifle - 10/22 at 25yds from the bench but no bag or rest. She put all 10 on the target and 8 in the center

008.jpg

the .223 basically bounced off the Ax.

the .308 went through the ax, at the thickest part like Kobe Bryant 1 on 5 through the LA Clippers [rofl]. *just ran through it w/o even asking nicley.

So Chet, the question everyone is dying to ask... what did that axe and teapot ever do to you???? Did they belong to an ex girlfriend? [laugh]

-Mike

So Chet, the question everyone is dying to ask... what did that axe and teapot ever do to you???? Did they belong to an ex girlfriend? [laugh]

-Mike

[rofl]

after watching EddieCoyle's test with the vest, i had to do some mythbusting of my own.

[laugh]

i stopped @ Walmart in Chelmsford on the way, grabbed some targets and there was a really nice looking girl who distracted me. then i thought, hmmm, those tea pots are on sale.

the ax? it's one of two, so it's been sitting in the trunks of my cars for the last four or five years.

[hmmm] i know, i probably need help. next time, i'm going to bring old furniture. [rofl]

chet you definitely should come shoot with us. kip's rifle is a ton of fun!

that was my off center shot btw. [laugh]

the second one we had out there i only managed to graze the edges of the quarter but it was laughing at me and i couldn't land another shot like i did on the first one.

Breaking in and load testing the new Savage 308 today, 26" 1/10 heavy barrel @
100yards

Single round is a spotter, adjusted the scope (yeah, the scope sucks) shot the 3 rnd group, the little holes around the edges are 5.56, it was a great range day.
30842gr1.jpg

Second 3 rnd group to confirm the first, then 2 .5 grain higher powder charge, I like the 42gr load better, for now. Need to play with OAL now and move out to 200 yds.
308425gr1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom