Let the R.I. panic buying begin!

After last night's fiasco of a vote, Rhode Islanders must sell or turn in their plus 10 round mags in 180 days. We all know what this means. Every store in the state will be selling out of every mag in the state. The black market will be soaring. That cheap $10 AR mag will now go for $50+. The idiots in the state house never cease to amaze me.

The idiots in the state house never cease to amaze me.
yeah, very true. they seem to home in on one thing that the general public can identify. much like joe mentioning glock a few weeks ago. easily recognizable and sends a message of "see, i'm all over this."

So now there is Washington State and RI who will be competing for the national magazine supply.

There will now be competition at the big online vendors as to who will get mags first. Some vendors already have stated that WA buyers will take precedence in shipping mag orders so they can beat the deadline of July 1 when their mag ban (with grandfathering) goes into effect.

As for RI, another midnight mafia meeting style legislation vote. People need to start falling off fishing boats.

I can almost guarantee that the average RI schmuck has no idea what went on last night. If they see the news today they will think it only applies to AR's and AK's and won't realize it applies to all those Glocks, Sigs, Berretta's and S&W pistols they all bought for protection. The state made a bunch of good citizens into unknowing felons last night. Might be a rude awakening for some.

I can almost guarantee that the average RI schmuck has no idea what went on last night. If they see the news today they will think it only applies to AR's and AK's and won't realize it applies to all those Glocks, Sigs, Berretta's and S&W pistols they all bought for protection. The state made a bunch of good citizens into unknowing felons last night. Might be a rude awakening for some.

INTENTIONALLY [crying]

What better way to keep the masses in line using FEAR and INTIMIDATION

You know, New York is treading on dangerous ground with their body armor law.

Someone getting pulled over that has body armor on or in the vehicle and is looking at 20 years might just be pushed over the edge and decide that if he's going to do 20 in the pen, it might as well be for something worth his while and decide that the cop pulling him over isn't going home after his shift.

Stupid democrats never look down the line at the unintended consequences of the shit they pass.

Understanding the Courts are extremely weak, how can you do an end run around a taking by simply making possession illegal? It's like making a piece of physical land illegal to possess (own) instead of doing eminent domain (with proper compensation).

Shall not be infringed. States can’t regulate magazines, period. Deal with corrupt thieves accordingly!
.308, 30.06, 6.5 Creedmore work exceedingly well when combined with hillside vantage points, well vegetated intersections, dark rainy nights, curvy roads, rooftops, cargo vans and trucks, etc.etc. [laugh]

If there isn't the panic buy you suggest, I feel bad for gun dealers who will likely get stuck with a large stockpile of new and used guns with standard capacity mags that will soon be illegal.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom