Let the R.I. panic buying begin!

OH PLEASE!!! I have heard enough of so called patriots who will also do nothing when it eventually happens in their state. Nobody in this country has the balls to exercise their 2nd amendment rights as they were meant to be used. Not until we are broke, hungry freezing with zero hope for the future will anybody ever do anything.
Two more years of Biden could get that job done for many.

Someone getting pulled over that has body armor on or in the vehicle and is looking at 20 years might just be pushed over the edge and decide that if he's going to do 20 in the pen, it might as well be for something worth his while and decide that the cop pulling him over isn't going home after his shift.
Absolutely right. In for a penny...in for a pound.

Why would anyone in RI have pre ban mags when they could buy any mags they wanted?
If they got rid of the ban in Mass tomorrow, the majority of gun owners here would be scared shitless to buy new magazines. They would cling to their pre bans, just in case.

10 round limit... I guess the politicians thinks its acceptable to have a massacre of only ten people...then reload.
Yep..this addressed the violence.

It's almost as if MA had cancer and is going through treatment and RI just got diagnosed with it and the people of MA are pointing and laughing at them.

Is this about right?
I'm sure not laughing. There was something weirdly comforting about having Little Rhody and a little bit of 2A freedom still close-by. I don't count New Hampshire because of the many shops in Southern NH that won't sell squat to Ma**h***s. Never had that problem in RI. [thinking]

10 round limit... I guess the politicians thinks its acceptable to have a massacre of only ten people...then reload.
Yep..this addressed the violence.
The deal here is that if someone in Mass or RI wanted to be a mass shooter and wanted brand new mags that held 20, 30, 40 rds or more rounds, they could just drive to NH or Maine and buy them.

Literally stops nothing other than threatens the legal gun owner, which is all govt seems to want to do anyway.

The deal here is that if someone in Mass or RI wanted to be a mass shooter and wanted brand new mags that held 20, 30, 40 rds or more rounds, they could just drive to NH or Maine and buy them.

Literally stops nothing other than threatens the legal gun owner, which is all govt seems to want to do anyway.
Yeah but now that would be double illegal

They are blaming the piece of plastic with a spring in it instead of the person committing the act.. If the polls weren't so hypocritical, they would have banned alcohol for the children, banned tobacco for the children and banned cars and motorcycles for the children... As it stands, they have a love affair with death by a thousands cuts of constitutionally protected rights and just taxing the hell out of vices and granting privelages like driver's licenses to illegal aliens.

What else do you think they are buying. Tell an American they are going to band something in 180 days and they will buy every one they can.

What makes you think they are buying anything? Seems like you are trying to hammer this without any evidence, just hyperbole.

If anybody is still buying mags at this point to stock up, they haven't been paying attention or they are very new gun owners.

Personally I don't see RI people rushing out to commit a future felony...But, my guess is just as good as yours, correct?

Hey, remember that bumpstock ban that was nationwide?

Like 2 got turned in

Honestly, does anyone think that the Roach Island s.w.a.t team is going to show up and kick your door in for a magazine?

The point of the vote was-

1) Virtue signaling and pandering
2) to create pantshitting amoung gun owners in r.i.

Seems both worked pretty well.

Hey, remember that bumpstock ban that was nationwide?

Like 2 got turned in

Honestly, does anyone think that the Roach Island s.w.a.t team is going to show up and kick your door in for a magazine?

The point of the vote was-

1) Virtue signaling and pandering
2) to create pantshitting amoung gun owners in r.i.

Seems both worked pretty well.
All it's gonna do for me is give me a reason to buy some 10 rd Glock mags and some wooden dowels to shove in my 20 rd AR mags to make them 10's.

I always liked 20 rd AR mags for some reason over the 30's. They'll be a lot easier to mod to 10 and when shtf will still be useful as 20s.

It's almost as if MA had cancer and is going through treatment, RIers laughed at them, then and RI just got diagnosed with it and the people of MA are pointing and laughing at them.

Is this about right?
FIFY, but yes you summed it up pretty well.

OH PLEASE!!! I have heard enough of so called patriots who will also do nothing when it eventually happens in their state. Nobody in this country has the balls to exercise their 2nd amendment rights as they were meant to be used. Not until we are broke, hungry freezing with zero hope for the future will anybody ever do anything.

Hmmm, for the northeast, that should be right around late January or early February.

It's almost as if MA had cancer and is going through treatment and RI just got diagnosed with it and the people of MA are pointing and laughing at them.

Is this about right?

Meh RI always had cancer- difficult CCW process (worse than MA avg in many towns) a nearly total* NFA ban, etc. Now it's just metastisized into stage 4.

I only put the * because there is a gentleman around here who figured out how to wallhack part of the law to legally obtain a non-exp DD in RI.

You know, New York is treading on dangerous ground with their body armor law.

Someone getting pulled over that has body armor on or in the vehicle and is looking at 20 years might just be pushed over the edge and decide that if he's going to do 20 in the pen, it might as well be for something worth his while and decide that the cop pulling him over isn't going home after his shift.

Stupid democrats never look down the line at the unintended consequences of the shit they pass.

the stupid democrat really doesn't concern itself with the life of a policeman, yet the policeman obediently enforces the democrat's edicts. Conundrum?

Meh RI always had cancer- difficult CCW process (worse than MA avg in many towns) a nearly total* NFA ban, etc. Now it's just metastisized into stage 4.

I only put the * because there is a gentleman around here who figured out how to wallhack part of the law to legally obtain a non-exp DD in RI.
Some rifle over .50 cal?

The NFA stuff is bad in RI and idk if state bans on NFA items will ever be struck down in the courts, I figure that will happen when Scotus finally takes up a state awb or mag capacity case.

Getting the CCW will no longer be as monumental a task after Scotus gets off its lazy ass and releases the Bruen ruling.

But overall, after this mag ban and the bullshit they pulled in the legislature to get it, I see RI turning into NY or NJ with the bans and restrictions.

What did they end up doing to get this done? I thought they didn't have the votes to do it yesterday and only the other two parts of the bill would pass.

Back
Top Bottom