• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Leominster Kook stabs flight attendant in the neck

HARRYM

NES Member

I wish somebody would have cold conked his azz. These days with insanity running wild, and since 9-11, anyone who starts up on a plane could be a threat to take the plane down. He tried to open the emergency exit as well. If you are on a plane you gotta nip this shat quickly for your own personal safety.

it`s a sucky job to be a flight attendant.
and as air marshals allowed the stabbing - shame on them.

The guy was creative enough to fashion a weapon from available materials. He's going far! If more people were self sufficient enough to fend for themselves like this, we'd all be in a better place.

I think you'd be surprised how few flights have air marshals on them.
then it is a wonder he did not actually opened a door there and killed the whole flight.
aggressive psychos can be very strong and difficult to subdue, if it was just passengers trying to deal with him. what a mess...

He was shouting I am Balbazar. Balbazar is my god.

Balbazar is a Pokémon.

This is Balbazar 14B59DC8-963D-4AE8-8231-40CAFC150925.jpeg

WTF??? We need more information lol.

then it is a wonder he did not actually opened a door there and killed the whole flight.
aggressive psychos can be very strong and difficult to subdue, if it was just passengers trying to deal with him. what a mess...
You can’t open a door inflight. The pressure differential prevents it.

You can’t open a door inflight. The pressure differential prevents it.
wanna argue but can`t - as i never tried it, nor saw one to try doing it.

but who knows, may be there is still a hope for pokemons to show the way. :)

still.
still.

a healthy sceptic in me inquires - if it is indeed not doable, why are they so paranoid about preventing folks to try to do it?

What can an air marshal do that a bunch of grown men willing to step up like on Flight 93 can't? It's not like you can whip out your pistol and bam bam some 9 mil lung busters mid flight, miss, blow out a window and depressurize the entire cabin.

wanna argue but can`t - as i never tried it, nor saw one to try doing it.

but who knows, may be pokemons will still show the way. :)
The doors are locked from the cockpit. But even if they weren’t locked, you aren’t going to open them mid flight. The aircraft cabin is pressurized to a significantly higher pressure than outside air at altitude — otherwise passengers and crew would all pass out from lack of oxygen. Because of that pressure differential, the door is pushed by air pressure hard against the doorframe.
According to Smith, this works out, at typical cruising altitude, at about eight pounds of pressure pushing against every square inch of interior fuselage – eleven hundred pounds against each square foot of door. It doesn’t matter how strong the passenger who wants out happens to be – they aren’t opening that door.

What can an air marshal do that a bunch of grown men willing to step up like on Flight 93 can't?
it is air marshal job to get infected with whatever pokemons were in that kook`s blood. it is probably contagious. i bet it is.
and i bet it bites and scratches. plus shiv. brr. timber me shivers.

I use to fly a lot and one time a fat middle age balding guy wearing a Wal-Mart blazer was allowed to board early, I was seated next to him, he had an isle seat. He kept tugging on his blazer and while getting back from the rest room he leaned over and exposed (to me) a holster with some sort of semi pistol. I just dummied up, and on the way out I handed him a note.

Call Central Casting, how about a guy dressed like a normal traveler boarding along with the normal people

Back
Top Bottom