• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Leominster Kook stabs flight attendant in the neck

I use to fly a lot and one time a fat middle age balding guy wearing a Wal-Mart blazer was allowed to board early, I was seated next to him, he had an isle seat. He kept tugging on his blazer and while getting back from the rest room he leaned over and exposed (to me) a holster with some sort of semi pistol. I just dummied up, and on the way out I handed him a note.

Call Central Casting, how about a guy dressed like a normal traveler boarding along with the normal people
anyone who flies often enough can tell marshals immediately, i even chatted with one once before boarding on the flight back to boston from some midwest crapshoot.
they are difficult not to notice as they speak to the gate, and will either sneak in first or board usually with the first class as well, while, let`s be honest, not being dressed a first class material. :)

i could not help thinking, always - what the heck did those operators do to get assign to this shitty job...

Look at all the strong feminist women volunteering to step up and take him down.

This is hilarious for gender equality. ALL those women on that plane just froze there in shock, looking around for men to risk their lives on a deranged man wielding a broken spoon. You saw first hand how their primitive feminine instincts kicked in overdrive. All they could think about was "please let a man save us!".

@SgtHal75 I guarantee CGA will have an episode on this.

D B Cooper is on line 3...................
That was different. 1) the rear stairs on 727 (which is no longer in service) and 2) he had the pilot descend to below 10,000 feet. At that point, the cabin could be depressurized without people losing consciousness.

Airliners typically cruise above 30,000'. You are not going to open the door at 30,000'.

That was different. 1) the rear stairs on 727 (which is no longer in service) and 2) he had the pilot descend to below 10,000 feet. At that point, the cabin could be depressurized without people losing consciousness.

Airliners typically cruise above 30,000'. You are not going to open the door at 30,000'.
Ole DB had that all figured out fairly well it seems.

Look at all the strong feminist women volunteering to step up and take him down.

This is hilarious for gender equality. ALL those women on that plane just froze there in shock, looking around for men to risk their lives on a deranged man wielding a broken spoon. You saw first hand how their primitive feminine instincts kicked in overdrive. All they could think about was "please let a man save us!".

@SgtHal75 I guarantee CGA will have an episode on this.
How about the dipsh*t in the bruins fleece next to the person filming? An airplane is not the place to put on your headphones and try to tune out the lunatic threatening to kill everyone. Jesus, at least take your air pods out, put away your laptop, and get your seat tray back up. This guy could just walk by and jab a pen in his neck and he trapped himself in his seat.

How about the dipsh*t in the bruins fleece next to the person filming? An airplane is not the place to put on your headphones and try to tune out the lunatic threatening to kill everyone. Jesus, at least take your air pods out, put away your laptop, and get your seat tray back up. This guy could just walk by and jab a pen in his neck and he trapped himself in his seat.
Right. After 9-11 would you not be picking things up and thinking its go time?

Right. After 9-11 would you not be picking things up and thinking its go time?
For sure. This happens on the subway, I get off at the next stop. Here? I don’t think this guy is a threat to take over the plane, but, I don’t want to be the person caught off guard when he walks down the aisle and starts stabbing or biting people. I’m not going to be Passenger 57, but I can at least pretend to have some sense of self-preservation and maybe protect others if I’m able.

I use to fly a lot and one time a fat middle age balding guy wearing a Wal-Mart blazer was allowed to board early, I was seated next to him, he had an isle seat. He kept tugging on his blazer and while getting back from the rest room he leaned over and exposed (to me) a holster with some sort of semi pistol. I just dummied up, and on the way out I handed him a note.

Call Central Casting, how about a guy dressed like a normal traveler boarding along with the normal people
Air marshals don’t attract the cream of the crop. They make decent money and get to see the best hotel bars in the country, but they live on an airplane and don’t see home much.

That means they are largely single, young man sluts or older, divorced alcoholics.

I worked with one guy who left to become an air marshal. He reminded me of a little boy playing policeman. Loved to brag about locking people up for Bullshit offenses and the bosses loved him for it.

I think everyone in that video knew he was a kook, but as soon as he starts saying shit like "I'm going to take down this plane and everybody with it", that's when he needs to be taken down. There were kids on that plane that had to hear that shit, and I believe I heard one crying in the background. Everyone just wants to get to their destination and be done with the hellish airline experience asap. They don't need their nerves wracked because a mentally unstable lunatic can't keep to himself.

The two air marshals that I've known are 1) a local special forces vet and USPSA master and 2) Mike Seeklander, former marine, long time instructor at FLETC, USPSA Grand Master.

Airline utensils are dangerous and need to be regulated.
i agree, those assault spoons got totally out of control. someone please think of the children!
giphy.gif

It has gotten to the point that airlines need to have security on every flight, it wouldn't add that much to the cost of a ticket.

Like bar bouncers, big guys with good hands on skills to take down idiots like this in a hurry.

It shouldn't be up to the passengers to deal with this crap on their own.

"I'm going to take down this plane and everybody with it", that's when he needs to be taken down
most pro commuters would only put headphones to a higher volume on that and avoid eye contact. nyc style.

ps. with most thinking - god, is this neverending shit actually gonna end now, finally, can't believe it... :)

It has gotten to the point that airlines need to have security on every flight, it wouldn't add that much to the cost of a ticket.

Like bar bouncers, big guys with good hands on skills to take down idiots like this in a hurry.

It shouldn't be up to the passengers to deal with this crap on their own.
That will never happen. Too much liability.

very few people know how. personally i would beat the guy to a bloody pulp with a rolled up in a sky mall catalog.
you would not - they no longer have that catalog on those flights. it is new seats and they have there only a newspaper thin map of emergency exists.
but you could paper cut him with it, with some skill.

you would not - they no longer have that catalog on those flights. it is new seats and they have there only a newspaper thin map of emergency exists.
but you could paper cut him with it, with some skill.

Then I'll make sure that I bring a copy of Boomer Quarterly and my rattan walking cane.

I worked with one guy who left to become an air marshal. He reminded me of a little boy playing policeman. Loved to brag about locking people up for Bullshit offenses and the bosses loved him for it.

Are you sure he's not just a fraud? He's probably not a FAM probably just a whacker collecting SSDI and pretending hes a fam. [rofl[

Are you sure he's not just a fraud? He's probably not a FAM probably just a whacker collecting SSDI and pretending hes a fam. [rofl[
Nah he got the job. This was a while back so I’d be surprised if he still was there. His attitude wouldn’t go far in any place where the bosses wanted happy customers

I think everyone in that video knew he was a kook, but as soon as he starts saying shit like "I'm going to take down this plane and everybody with it", that's when he needs to be taken down. There were kids on that plane that had to hear that shit, and I believe I heard one crying in the background. Everyone just wants to get to their destination and be done with the hellish airline experience asap. They don't need their nerves wracked because a mentally unstable lunatic can't keep to himself.
Exactly!

Back
Top Bottom