• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LEO take on FTF AK sale

Go? Go where? I'm not going anywhere.

Is this another post trying to stir the pot, or shit on cops? It has probably been said in 4794 posts, that most cops don't know all the gun laws. I wouldn't expect them to know all of the polluted laws in this garbage state anyways. Most lawyers and judges don't, why are people surprised when cops don't know them?

More importantly, was he driving one of the new hybrid explorers? If we can't win the war on drugs, we can at least save the planet.

Is this another post trying to stir the pot, or shit on cops? It has probably been said in 4794 posts, that most cops don't know all the gun laws. I wouldn't expect them to know all of the polluted laws in this garbage state anyways. Most lawyers and judges don't, why are people surprised when cops don't know them?

More importantly, was he driving one of the new hybrid explorers? If we can't win the war on drugs, we can at least save the planet.
But my buddys brother who is a small town cop told me that only cops can have glocks!

PS, hybrids are a good idea.

None of the above..........just another thread on misinformation.............

There was a Sgt in the Springfield barracks who actually knew what he was talking about wrt the laws, he would even do anyones print cards for Form 1's and such and at one point had gone through the evidence room and made sure that guns that were no longer needed as evidence were returned to their owners and if the owner wasn't able to take the gun back would help find an FFL so the gun could be sold or transferred. I think he retired last year.

I thought this was the "a cop said something legal was illegal" thread. Zoobows actually are illegal, even if they're imaginary.
Imaginary you say? Paul's ZooBow looks real, if you ask me........

Back
Top Bottom